Saraswat Bank BDO Syllabus 2021: Saraswat Bank BDO detailed topic-wise Syllabus is provided here. The candidates, those who applied for the Business Development Officer – Grade B, can start their exam preparation now by downloading the Saraswat Bank BDO Syllabus 2021, from the links mentioned below. Saraswat Bank BDO Syllabus 2021 helps to have a clear idea of the topics that will be asked in the examination along with the Exam pattern released in the Official Notification. To know more details about the Saraswat Bank BDO Recruitment 2021, Check here.
To prepare for this examination we have provided you the Saraswat Bank BDO Syllabus 2021. The Saraswat Bank BDO Syllabus 2021 can be downloaded and the candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment can make use of it.
Saraswat Bank BDO Exam Pattern:
The exam will be conducted in the English language only and there will be a 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer.
|Section||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Version||Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||Only English||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Professional Knowledge –
|Reasoning Ability& Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 Hours 40 minutes|
- The Saraswat Bank BDO Exam Pattern 2021 is mentioned in the above table. And it consists of 4 tests with different subjects like General/ Financial Awareness, General English, Reasoning Ability And Computer Aptitude, Professional Knowledge (Marketing) total of 190 questions and the total will be 200 marks it is divided to each test.
- The candidates must and should complete the Saraswat Bank BDO Exam within the mentioned time i.e., 160 minutes, and also it is divided as per test.
- To score a good rank in the written examination, contenders must be prepared with the Saraswat Bank BDO Syllabus 2021.
Saraswat Bank BDO Syllabus 2021:
- English Grammar.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Precise Writing
- Essay Writing.
Reasoning Ability And Computer Aptitude
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Time and Distance.
- Problems on Trains.
- Boats and Streams.
- Data Interpretation.
- Number Systems.
- Coding and Decoding
- Input & Output Devices
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Work.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Profit and Loss.
- Mixture and Alligation
- Boats and Streams
- Time and Work Partnership
- Odd Man Out
- Numbers and Ages
- Indices and Surds
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Simplification and Approximation
- Simple Interest
- Ratio and Proportion
- Volumes Profit and Loss
- Races and Games
- Permutations and Combinations
General/ Financial Awareness
- Indian Financial System
- Public Finance
- Trading and Settlement Process
- Indian Financial Market: The money market
- Money market instrument
- Indian Financial Market: Capital Market
- Stock Exchange
- Securities and Exchange Board of India
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and its Functions
- Monetary Policy
- Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs) and their types
- Financial Inclusion
- Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI)
- Some Important Financial Terms
- Measures of Government Deficit
- Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management (FRBM) Act
- Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Union Budget
Professional Knowledge (Marketing)
- Sales Management
- Marketing Environment
- Retail Trade
- Personal Selling
- Services Marketing
- Bank Marketing
- Insurance Marketing
- Consumer Protection in India: List of Consumer Rights, Consumer Protection Act
- Marketing Organization
- Marketing Program
- Marketing Decision-Making
- Sales Forecasting
- Distribution: Definition, Channels of Distribution
- Concept, Nature, Scope, and Importance of Marketing
- Meaning, Functions, and Importance of Marketing Management
- Marketing Process and Marketing Planning
- Consumer/ Buyer Behaviour
- Market Segmentation: Importance of Market Segmentation
- Marketing Research
- Rural Marketing
- International Marketing
- Social Responsibility and Business Ethics.
- Marketing Overview
- Product Planning and Development
- Sales Promotion and its Objectives
- Branding, Packaging, and Labeling
- Pricing Decisions: Pricing, Pricing Decision Strategies
- Wholesale Trade
Here is the selection process for the Saraswat Bank BDO Recruitment 2021.
- Online Test
The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on the Bank website. Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in Online Examination.