Saraswat Bank BDO Salary 2021: The Saraswat Bank Business Development Officer Saraswat Bank BDO Salary 2021 details along with the incentive details are given here in this article. The Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd. has released a notification to select candidates for the Business Development Officer in Grade B – clerical cadre.
The monthly gross Saraswat Bank BDO Salary 2021 details are given below for the reference of the candidates. To know more details about the Saraswat Bank BDO Recruitment 2021, you can check here.
Here are the important dates for the Saraswat Bank BDO Recruitment 2021.
- Online Application start date – 17-03-2021
- Online Application end date – 31-03-2021
- The start date for downloading Call letters from the website – One week before the examination
- Online Test – May 2021
Saraswat Bank BDO Salary 2021:
The Saraswat Saraswat Bank BDO Salary 2021 details are here. The emoluments will be paid in two parts –
- The monthly gross salary is Rs.21,620 approx. on probation and Rs.23,300 approx. on confirmation.
- The annual emoluments will be Rs.3.57 lac approx. on confirmation (based on the salary of January 2021).
- An additional variable component in the form of a performance-linked incentive structure for meeting marketing/ sales targets.
Candidates who are selected will be required to mandatorily execute a Service Bond as under: ‘Serve for a minimum period of -2- years in the Bank after joining the services or in lieu thereof an amount of Rs.50,000/- ‘
Saraswat Bank BDO Salary 2021: Incentives of BDO based on Performance
- BDOs were officials who were selected based on their interest and performance which ensured that only officials who had the flair for marketing and were go-getters in chasing targets were identified for this assignment.
- A lucrative incentive the scheme was also designed to motivate them and this initiative have brought in good results for the Bank.
- Besides the officials playing important roles i.e. Branch Managers, Zonal Heads, SME/Outstation Wholesale Heads were offered performance-based post allowance on fulfillment of assigned targets, offering them handsome allowance on adding more value to the business of the Bank.
Job Role of BDO in Banks:
- Establish and achieve sales targets and promote various banking services to customers.
- Maintain effective relationships with customers analyze requirements and recommend an appropriate product and initiate growth for the bank.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with business contacts and industries.
- Evaluate flows of deals and provide support to various business banking processes.
- Analyze prospective customers for loans and determine appropriate candidates.
- Coordinate with various banking employees and develop relationships with new and present clients.
- Manage call center operations and participate in various meetings.
- Coordinate with team members and ensure customer satisfaction and provide the required information.
- Assist customers with all banking services and loan products.
- Maintain exceptional knowledge on various banking and loan products and associate policies and procedures.
- Administer the work of the center team and manage the business process for banking.
- Assist partners in managing cash for various operations.
- Determine marketing programs for essential segments.
- Prepare training programs for business development officers.
- Analyze and monitor all banking activities of competitors.