SBI Clerk Exam Day Guideline 2021: The SBI Clerk Exam Day Guideline 2021 has been released by SBI for the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam. The candidates who are going to appear for the SBI Clerk Preliminary examination on July 10, 11, 12 and 13, need to follow these SBI Clerk Exam Day Guideline 2021 carefully. Candidates must bring stationery such as pencils, glue, an eraser and a ballpoint pen with them to the examination hall. Those candidates who will be called for the mains will have to bring the prelims to admit card along with the mains admit card and other important documents. Candidates must bring their call letters but this time call letters will not be collected at the exam venue.
SBI Clerk Exam Day Guideline 2021 highlights and what are the required documents, Things to be brought on the exam day, and banned things with the general tips for the exam.
SBI Clerk Exam Day Guideline 2021:
Admit Card Essentials:
Admit card details along with the SBI Clerk Exam Day Guideline 2021.
- SBI Clerk 2021 prelims admit card has been released. Candidates must bring the admit card with valid ID proof such as PAN Card/Passport/Permanent Driving License/Voter’s Card/Photo Identity proof with photograph issued by a Gazetted Officer (on official letterhead)/Photo Identity proof issued by a People’s Representative along with a photograph (on official letterhead)/Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/Aadhar/E-Aadhar Card with a photograph /Bar Council ID Card with photograph/Employee ID) in original as well as a photocopy.
- Ration Card and Learner’s Driving License will not be accepted as valid ID proof.
- SBI Clerk prelims admit card will not be collected at the exam center. However, it will be duly authenticated/ stamped by the exam officials. The candidate needs to retain the admit card along with the authenticated/stamped copy of the ID proof safely.
- Candidates must paste their photograph on the admit card and staple the photocopy of the photo-identity proof.
- Candidates must bring two additional photographs same as the one pasted on the admit card. Without the two additional photographs, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Candidates must bring glue for pasting the photos on attendance sheets.
- The photograph affixed on the admit card should match the one uploaded in the online application form, failing which candidates may not appear for the exam.
Exam Center and Reporting Time Details: SBI Clerk Exam Day Guideline 2021
Check the examination center and reporting time details on this SBI Clerk Exam Day Guideline 2021 given below.
- Registration at the exam center will be done through photo capture. Photo captured will be matched with the photo uploaded by the candidates in the application form.
- The photograph will be captured while the candidates are standing.
- Seat numbers will be given to candidates at that time.
- Candidates must report at the SBI Clerk exam center 15 minutes before the reporting time.
- Taking into account the social distancing norms, email and SMS will be forwarded to the candidates a day prior to the examination specifying the exact time of reporting to avoid over-crowding at the venue.
- Latecomers will not be allowed to take the test. Candidates will not be permitted to leave the examination hall till the time the test is over.
SBI Clerk Exam Day Guideline 2021: Covid-19 Precautions
Check the Social distancing norms along with the SBI Clerk Exam Day Guideline 2021.
- Candidates should not share any of their personal belonging/material with anyone.
- Candidates should maintain a safe social distance from one another.
- The candidate should stand in the row as per the instructions provided at the venue.
- If a candidate is availing services of a Scribe, then Scribe also should bring their own Gloves, N95 Mask, Sanitizer (50ml), and transparent water bottle. Wearing a Mask is compulsory. Both candidate and Scribe will require to be wearing N95 Mask. This is an important SBI Clerk Exam Day Guideline 2021.
- A Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on his mobile phone. The AarogyaSetu status must show the candidate’s risk factor.
- A candidate will have to display this status to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue.
- In case a candidate does not have a smartphone, he/she will have to bring in a signed declaration to this effect (declaration is provided along with this Call Letter) and show the same to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue. (If a candidate is availing services of a Scribe, then Scribe should also follow the same instructions)
- After the Aarogya Setu status display at the entry gate, candidates will be required to switch off their mobile phones, and deposit them at the designated location, to be collected while exiting.
- All candidates (and Scribe, if applicable) will be checked with Thermo guns at the entry point for temperature. In case, any person is observed to be having above-normal temperature (> 99.14° F) or displaying any symptoms of the virus, they will not be allowed entry into the venue.
- The candidate must stand in the row as per the instructions provided at the venue.
- Candidates are allowed to appear only once for the examination. Multiple appearances will result in the cancellation of candidature.
- Post Examination Instructions: On completion of the examination, the candidates will be permitted to move out in an orderly manner one candidate at a time. Please wait for instructions from the invigilator and do not get up from your seat until advised.
- These are the SBI Clerk Exam Day Guideline 2021 along with social distancing norms.
Dress Code: SBI Clerk Exam Day Guideline 2021
The candidates must follow the following dress code along with the SBI Clerk Exam Day Guideline 2021:
- Light clothes cannot be used for hiding any instruments or communication devices.
- Half sleeves but not having big buttons or any badge, brooches, etc. which could be used to hide the communication device, blue tooth, camera, etc.
- slippers, sandals, and not shoes. However, candidates coming in customary/ religious dresses should report at the center at least 20-minute prior to reporting time for proper checking.
- If candidates are found resorting to any unfair means including giving/receiving help to/from any candidate during the test you will be disqualified. (You should be vigilant to ensure that no other candidate is able to copy from your answers).
- If any candidate is found disregarding these directions he/she will be liable to be debarred from the test.
- Anyone found to be disclosing, publishing, reproducing, transmitting, storing, or facilitating transmission and storage of test contents in any form or any information therein in whole or part thereof or by any means verbal or written, electronic or mechanical, or taking away the papers supplied in the examination hall or found to be in unauthorized possession of test content is likely to be prosecuted.
- Dress code details should be followed along with the other SBI Clerk Exam Day Guideline 2021.