Dear Aspirants, Our IBPS Guide team is providing new series of Reasoning Questions for SBI Clerk 2020 Mains so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact SBI Clerk exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
Directions (1-4): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions below.
Six friends Arun, Dipankar, Mohit, Parveen, Ravi and Sahil got married within a year in the months of March, May, August, October, December and January and in the cities of Kanpur, Mumbai, Kochi, Chandigarh, Indore and Delhi but not necessarily following the above order. The brides’ names were Saraswati, Jhanvi, Jyoti, Bhanu, Pallavi and Zoya, once again not following any order. The following are some facts about their weddings.
(i) Mohit’s wedding took place in Kochi, however he was not married to Saraswati or Zoya.
(ii) Arun’s wedding took place in Kanpur and Ravi’s in Chandigarh; however neither of them was married to Jhanvi or Bhanu.
(iii) The wedding in Delhi took place in March.
(iv) Jyoti’s wedding took place in May, but not in Kanpur.
(v) Saraswati and Pallavi got married in March and December in Kochi and Delhi but not necessarily in the same order.
(vi) Parveen visited Mumbai and Delhi only after his marriage in January.
(vii) Sahil was married to Jhanvi in October.
1) In Indore, at which of the following month does the wedding of one of the friends took place?
2) Who is Dipankar’s wife and where does their wedding took place repectively?
A) Bhanu, Delhi
B) Jyoti, Chandigarh
C) Zoya, Indore
D) Saraswati, Delhi
E) Jhanvi, Indore
3) Which of the following combination is true?
A) Parveen – Bhanu – Delhi – March.
B) Ravi – Jyoti – Chandigarh – May.
C) Mohit – Zoya – Kochi – December.
D) Sahil – Jhanvi – Indore – October.
E) Ravi – Zoya – Chandigarh – May.
4) In which city does the wedding of Sahil held?
Directions (5-7): Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
In a certain code language,
“Front wonder mind” is written as ‘6S20 23P18 13J4’
“Alone great share” is written as ‘1M5 7S20 19I5’
“Easy people done” is written as ‘5B25 16F5 4P5’
5) What is the code for “Actual”?
6) Which will be the code for ‘Surrounding’?
E) None of these
7) Which of the following word represents the code ‘22J1’?
Direction (8-10): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.
Point B is 5m to the west of Point F. Point T is south of Point F. Distance between Point B and Point F is 1m more than the distance between Point T and Point F. Point R is 3m to the east of Point T. Point Y is 6m to the north of Point R. Point P is 4m to the west of Point Y. Point G is 2m to the north of Point P. Point K is 4m to the west of Point G.
8) How far and in which direction Point F with respect to Point R?
A) 5m, North East
B) 5m, North West
C) 4m, South East
D) 4m, North East
E) None of these
9) How far and in which direction Point K with respect to Point B?
A) 5m, North
B) 4m, South
C) 4m, North
D) 3m, North West
E) None of these
10) Point F is in which direction with respect to Point P?
A) South West
B) North East
C) North West
D) South East
E) None of these
Directions (1-4) :
2) Arun’s wedding took place in Kanpur and Ravi’s in Chandigarh; however neither of them was married to Jhanvi or Bhanu.
3) The wedding in Delhi took place in March.
4) Jyoti’s wedding took place in May, but not in Kanpur.
5) Saraswati and Pallavi got married in March and December and in Kochi and Delhi but not following the above order.
So, Pallavi married in Kochi in December and Saraswati married in Delhi in March.
6) Parveen visited Mumbai and Delhi only after his marriage in January.
Parveen visited Mumbai and Delhi only after his marriage, so his marriage didn’t take place in neither Mumbai nor Delhi.
So, the only possibility is Parveen’s marriage took place in Indore.
7) Sahil was married to Jhanvi in October. The only city left is Mumbai.
8) Ravi is not married to Jhanvi or Bhanu and marriage took place in Chandigarh. Jyoti’s marriage didn’t took place in Kanpur. By these two statements we can conclude that Ravi is married to Jyoti in Chandigarh in May.
9) Arun is not married to Jhanvi or Bhanu. So, he is married to Zoya in August.
The only remaining groom is Dipankar. So, Saraswati is married to Dipankar.
The only remaining bride is Bhanu. So, she is married to Parveen.
By summarizing all the information given above, we can form the final table as shown below:
1) Answer: D
2) Answer: D
3) Answer: B
4) Answer: D
Directions (5-7) :
5) Answer: D
6) Answer: B
7) Answer: C
Directions (8-10) :
8) Answer: B
9) Answer: C
10) Answer: D
|Check Here to View SBI Clerk Mains 2020 Reasoning Ability Questions|
|Day – 25||Day – 24||Day – 23|
|Click Here for SBI Clerk 2020 – Detailed Exam Notification|