Dear Aspirants, Our IBPS Guide team is providing new series of Reasoning Questions for SBI PO 2020 Prelims so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
Ensure Your Ability Before the Exam – Take SBI PO 2020 Prelims Free Mock Test
Direction (1-3): Study the following information carefully and answer the below questions
In the market, some shops are located at a certain distance. The Fish stall is 10m north of the vegetable shop which is 8m west of the Fruits shop. Spinach shop is 15m east of Grains shop which is 18m north of Fruits shop. The meat shop is exactly between the Vegetable shop and the fruit shop.
1) If the Rice shop is north of the meat shop and the distance between them is half of the distance between the grain shop and the Fruits shop, then what is the shortest distance between the Grains shop and Rice shop?
E.None of the above
2) If the vegetable shop is shifted to the fish stall then the fish stall is shifted to the fruits shop then the fruits shop is shifted to the vegetable shop. Then what is the direction of the Vegetable shop with respect to the Grains shop?
3) If the Flower shop is 8m north of the fish stall, then what is the distance between the Spinach shop and Flower shop?
E.None of the above
4) If the second letter of all the words in each row taken, then which of the following rows forms at least one meaningful word?
I). Her, All, Its
II). Few, Are, Was
III). Why, May, How
B.Both I and II
D.All I, II and III
E.None of these
5) If in the given number “214796354”, two is subtracted from all the digits which are greater than three, then what is the sum of the digits which are second from the left end and third from the right end, if the digits are arranged in ascending order from left to right?
6) Six persons viz. P, Q, R, S, T and U are traveling to six different places viz. Agra, Cochin, Delhi, Mumbai, Patna and Pune, but not necessarily in the same order. S visits either Cochin or Pune. T visits neither Agra nor Mumbai. P visits Delhi. Neither Q nor U visits Mumbai and Patna. Q neither visits Agra nor Cochin. Then which of the following place does T travel to?
E.None of these
Alpha numeric series
Direction (7-10): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.
9 U * S 8 F < G E> L M ! T 1 4 $ A 6 B ? R @ + O & 6 W # 1 B 7 %
7) If the symbols are arranged from the left end in the same order and the numbers are arranged from the right end in the same order, then which of the following element will be 20thelement from the right end?
8) What is the product of the numbers which are either immediately followed or preceded by vowels?
9) Find the odd one?
10) If all the vowels in the given series are immediately followed by the second succeeding letter as per alphabetical series then which of the following element is placed exactly in the middle of the series?
Directions (1-3) :
1) Answer: B
√(92+42) = √97 m
2) Answer: D
3) Answer: C
4) Answer: B
I) Her, All, Its -> ELT -> LET
II) Few, Are Was -> ERA -> ARE, EAR, ERA
III) Why, May, How -> HAO
5) Answer: B
2+4 = 6
6) Answer: C
Directions (7-10) :
7) Answer: C
* < > ! $ ? @ +&# % U S F G E L M T A B R O W B 9 8 1 4 6 6 1 7
8) Answer: E
9 U * S 8 F < G E > L M ! T 1 4 $ A 6B ? R @ + O & 6 W # 1 B 7 %
9) Answer: A
9 U * S 8 F < G E > L M ! T 1 4 $ A 6 B ? R @ + O & 6 W # 1 B 7 %
Three elements are between the first and second element except (a)
10) Answer: B
9 U W * S 8 F < G E G > L M ! T 1 4 $ A C 6 B ? R @ + O Q & 6 W # 1 B 7 %
|Check Here to View SBI PO Prelims 2020 Reasoning Ability Questions|
|Day – 28||Day – 27||Day – 26|
|Click Here for SBI Clerk 2020 – Detailed Exam Notification|