Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC Exam 2018 Practice Test Questions. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 4151]
1) State land reform is under which part of constitution?
a) 7th schedule
b) 8th schedule
c) 9th schedule
d) 5th schedule
2) Which of the following rivers does not make an estuary?
a) Hussein Shah
b) Ghiyasuddin Azamshah
c) Sikander shah
d) Nusrat Shah
3) When was the Arya samaj divided on Principles?
a) 10 April 1875
b) 10 October 1785
c) 15 April 1875
d) 10 April 1875
4) Ustad mansur was a famous painter of which mughal ruler’s regime?
c) Shah Jahan
5) What is the number of groups and periods in the modern periodic table?
a) 18, 8
b) 18, 7
c) 16, 7
d) 17, 6
6) Which among the following is an example of mixture?
d) All of the above
7) Which schedule of Indian constitution was added by 74th constitutional amendment act?
a) 9th schedule
b) 10th schedule
c) 11th schedule
d) 12th schedule
8) The plasma of the blood contains which among the following constituents?
d) All of the above
9) What is the basis of first level of classification among plants?
a) Well-differentiated structures
b) Specialized tissues
c) Ability to bear seeds
d) All of the above
10) All the plants that lack a well-differentiated body structure belong to the subgroup of _____________
11) Hozagir dance is a cultural performance of which of the following state?
d) Arunachal Pradesh
12) Mammals of India (MaOI) is a new model of repository on Indian mammals by the Scientists and Researchers from the National Centers for Biological Sciences (NCBS). NCBS is located in which of the following city?
c) New Delhi
13) Which of the following country is planned to construct the World’s highest railway line at 5360 above the sea level?
d) Saudi Arabia
14) Which of the following position which India holds on World bank’s ease doing Report?
15) Who has been conferred with the 2016 Tagore Award for culture harmony?
a) Rajkumar Singhajit Singh
c) Ram Vanji Sutar
d) All of the above
1) Answer: c)
The Ninth Schedule to the Indian Constitution was introduced through Article 31-B by the First Constitution(Amendment)Act 1951.The object of the Ninth Schedule was to save land reforms laws enacted by various States from being challenged in the Courts to facilitate agrarian reforms of the government of India.
2) Answer: b)
Ghiyasuddin Azam Shah was the third Sultan of Bengal and the Ilyas Shahi dynasty. He was one of the most prominent medieval Bengali sultans. He established diplomatic relations with the Ming Empire of China, pursued cultural contacts with leading thinkers in Persia and conquered Assam.
3) Answer: d)
The samaj was founded by the sannyasi (ascetic) Dayanand Saraswati on 10 April 1875. Members of the Arya Samaj believe in one God and reject the worship of idols.
4) Answer: b)
Ustad Mansur (flourished 1590-1624) was a seventeenth-century Mughal painter and court artist. He grew up during the reign of Jahangir (r. 1605 – 1627) during which period he excelled at depicting plants and animals.
5) Answer: b)
The modern periodic table of elements consists of 18 vertical columns and 7 horizontal rows.
6) Answer: d)
A heterogeneous mixture is a mixture of two or more chemical substances (elements or compounds). Examples are: mixtures of sand and water or sand and iron filings, a conglomerate rock, water and oil, a portion salad, trail mix, and concrete (not cement).
7) Answer: d)
Twelfth Schedule was added by the 74th Amendment Act of 1992.Twelfth Schedule of the Indian constitution contains the powers, authority and responsibilities of Municipalities. This schedule has 18 items.
8) Answer: d)
The primary purpose of plasma is to transport nutrients, hormones, and proteins to the parts of the body that need it.
9) Answer: a)
The plant kingdom is a vast group; therefore, the kingdom is further classified into subgroups. Level of classification is based on the following three criteria:
- Plant body: whether the body has well-differentiated structures or not.
- Vascular system: whether the plant has vascular system for transportation of substances or not
- Seed formation: whether the plant bears flowers and seeds or not; if it does, then whether it is enclosed within fruits or not.
10) Answer: a)
All the plants that lack a well-differentiated body structure belong to the subgroup Thallophyta. Thallophytes are commonly known as algae. The majority of them are aquatic. Some examples are Spirogyra, Chara, Ulothrix, etc.
11) Answer: b)
Hojagiri is a folk dance, performed in the state of Tripura, India by the Bru people. It is performed by women and young girls, about 4 to 6 members in a team, singing, balancing on an earthen pitcher and managing other props such as a bottle on the head and earthen lamp on the hand.
12) Answer: d)
The National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS), located in Bangalore, is part of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research.
13) Answer: a)
Located at 3,000 metres on the strategic Bilaspur-Manali-Leh line close to the Sino-India border of Himachal Pradesh, a 27-km long tunnel will house the country’s first railway station to be built inside a tunnel. The project will be built at a cost of Rs 83,360 crore.
14) Answer: b)
India for the first time moved into the top 100 in the World Bank’s Ease of Doing Business global rankings on the back of sustained business reforms over the past several years.
15) Answer: c)
The Tagore Award for Cultural Harmony for the years 2014, 2015 & 2016 is being conferred on the doyen of Manipuri dance Sh. Rajkumar Singhajit Singh; Chhayanaut (a cultural organization of Bangladesh) and on one of India’s greatest sculptors, Sh. Ram Vanji Sutar, respectively.