Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC 2018 Examination.
1) If every third letter from the following English alphabet is dropped, which letter will be 4th to the right of 14th letter from your right?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
2) If the alphabet is written in the reverse order and every alternate letter starting, with Y is dropped, which letter will be exactly in the middle of the remaining letters of the alphabet?
d) M or O
3) How many pairs of letters are there in the word MEDITATION which has the same number of letters between them as in English alphabet?
4) If a meaningful words can be formed using the five letters NWROD each only once, then the fourth letter of that word is your answer, if more than one such word can be formed then Y is your answer, and if no such word can be formed then ‘Z’ is your answer.
5) H = 16, HE = 26 then HEN =?
6) In a certain code language, ‘RAIN’ is written as ‘OHBQ’. How is ‘SUMMER’ written in that code language?
7) ‘Seismograph’ is relate to ‘Earthquakes’ in the same way as ‘Thermometer’ is related to
8) LOSE : MQVI : : GAIN : ?
9) SR: 1918 : : SM : ?
10) Find the odd one from given alternatives
11) Tarun was going towards east. If he has to go towards north, then in which direction he should not go?
a) Right, right, left, right, right
b) Right, right, left, left, left
c) Right, right, right
d) Right, left, right, left
12) Nina goes 100 meters towards south from her house and turns left and goes 40 meters. Then she turns left and goes 60 meters. Now she is in which direction from her house?
13) Pointing to a person, Adil said to Neha, “His mother is the only daughter of your father”. How is Neha related to that person?
14) What is the number of rectangles in the following figure?
15) ‘Shoes’ is related to ‘Leather’ in the same way as ‘Rubber’ is related to
1) Answer: a)
By alphabetical position and according to the condition of question
2) Answer: b)
Here we write, Reverse order of alphabet and according to the
3) Answer: c)
According to same position of alphabet are same differences as English alphabet.
4) Answer: b)
Drown is a required word and its 4th letter is ‘w’?
5) Answer: a)
6) Answer: d)
7) Answer: c)
Examples of scientific equipment.
8) Answer: d)
9) Answer: d)
Here according to the actual position of place value of English alphabet order.
10) Answer: d)
‘Court’ is different (odd) because next of all the given options are ‘professions’ and course is official place of judiciary.
11) Answer: d)
12) Answer: d)
13) Answer: b)
14) Answer: d)
15) Answer: c)
Shoes made from leather So, Rubber made from latex.