Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 2947]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
- B. G. Tilak founded Indian Home Rule league at_______
2) The book ‘Unto this last’ was written by
a) John Ruskin
c) Leo Tolstoy
d) None of the above
3) Jallianwala Bagh massacre took place in Amritsar on____________
a) April 15, 1919
b) May 13, 1919
c) April 13, 1919
d) May 15, 1919
4) August Offer is also called as__________
a) Linlithgow offer
b) Cripps Offer
c) Wavell Offer
d) Chaudhry offer
5) _____________ is called as Stranger gas.
6) The flow of water from higher altitudes to lower altitudes is called as _______
a) Strong stream
b) Cold current
c) Hot current
d) None of the above
7) Bombay Reorganization Act, 1960 divided the state of Bombay to establish two states of_______ and ______
a) Nagalnd and Haryana
b) Guarat and Mumbai
c) Maharashtra and Mumbai
d) Gujarat and Maharashtra
8) Microsis of Amla is caused by the deficiency of__________
9) The edible part of Cashew nut is__________
d) Both b and c
10) The longitudinal mechanical waves having frequencies less than 20 Hz are called as____________
a) Sound waves
b) Infrasonic waves
c) Ultrasonic waves
d) Audible wavess
1). Answer: d)
Tilak founded the first home rule league at the Bombay provincial congress at Belgaum in April, 1916. Then after this Annie Besant founded second league at Adyar Madras in September 1916.
2). Answer: a)
Unto This Last is an essay and book on economy by John Ruskin, first published between August and December 1860 in the monthly journal Cornhill Magazine in four articles. Ruskin says himself that the articles were “very violently criticized”, forcing the publisher to stop its publication after four months. Subscribers sent protest letters, but Ruskin countered the attack and published the four articles in a book in May 1862. The book greatly influenced the nonviolent activist Mohandas Gandhi.
3). Answer: c)
The JallianwalaBagh massacre, also known as the Amritsar massacre, took place on 13 April 1919 when troops of the British Indian Army under the command of Colonel Reginald Dyer fired rifles into a crowd of Indians, who had gathered in JallianwalaBagh, Amritsar, Punjab.
4). Answer: a)
August Offer is also called as Linlithgow offer.
5). Answer: d)
Xenon is called as Stranger gas.
6). Answer: b)
The flow of water from higher altitudes to lower altitudes is called as cold current.
7). Answer: d)
Bombay Reorganization Act, 1960 divided the state of Bombay to establish two states of Gujarat and Maharashtra.
8). Answer: c)
A microsi of Amla is caused by the deficiency of Boron.
9). Answer: d)
The edible part of Cashew nut is Peduncle and Cotyledon.
10). Answer: b)
The longitudinal mechanical waves having frequencies less than 20 Hz are called infrasonic.