Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 3018]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
1) Find the odd one.
2) Select the related word from the given alternatives
Earth : Sun : : Moon : ?
3) Select the related word from the given alternatives
Red Fort: India :: Great Sphinx : ?
4) Which one set of letters when sequentially placed at the gaps in the given letter series shall complete it?
ppq _ pp _ qqq _ ppp _ qqq
5) A series is given, with one term missing. Choose the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series.
1, 2, 2, 4, 5, 17, ?
6) Find the missing number from the given responses.
d) None of the above
7) How many pairs of letters are there in the word “MUSTARD” which has as many letters between them in the word as they have between them in the English alphabets?
8) If ‘LAMP’ is coded as ‘4821’, ‘CEASE’ is coded as ‘73853’ then what will be the code for ‘LEASE’?
9) Arrange the following words as per order in the dictionary.
a) (iii), (i),(iv),(ii)
10) From the given alternatives, select the word which can be formed using the letters of the given word.
1). Answer: d)
Except option d) only one vowel is used in remaining options.
2). Answer: d)
Earth revolves around Sun. Similarly, Moon revolves around Earth.
3). Answer: d)
The Red fort is situated in India. Similarly, Great Sphinx is situated in Egypt.
4). Answer: b)
5). Answer: c)
6). Answer: b)
7). Answer: a)
The letter pairs are MR, ST and TR.
8). Answer: a)
9). Answer: a)
10). Answer: c)
S is not present in the given word.