Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 3327]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
1) Find the odd number/letter/ number pair from the given responses.
a) Pascal – Pressure
b) Watt – Power
c) Energy – Joule
d) Radian – Degree
2) Select the related word/ number from the given alternatives.
3) If three days before yesterday was Saturday, then what day will be two days after tomorrow?
4) Unscramble these letters to make a ______.
5) Arvind said pointing towards a picture, “She is only sister of only son of father of my maternal uncle”. How is the lady in the picture related to Arvind?
6) How many rectangles are there in the given figure?
7) Rubini starts her travel from A by walking 10 km towards west and turns left and walks 3 km and then turns left and walks 6 km to reach B. What is the shortest distance between points A and B?
a) 5 km
b) 4 km
c) 2.5 km
d) 3 km
- All satellites are rockets.
- All rockets are magnets.
- Some magnets are not rockets are a possibility.
- Some rockets are Satellites.
a) Conclusion I follow.
b) Conlusion II follows.
c) Both the conclusion I and II follow.
d) None of the conclusions I and II follow.
9) Rule: From Right to left the number of letters skipped in between adjacent letters decreases by one.
Which of the following follows the given rule?
10) If in a specific code language, SYDNEY is written as YSNDYE, then what is the code COBALT?
d) None of the above
1). Answer: d)
Except option d), first is the unit of second.
2). Answer: c)
3). Answer: d)
3rd day- Saturday
2nd day- Sunday
1st day- Monday
4). Answer: c)
5). Answer: b)
6). Answer: b)
7). Answer: a)
Shortest distance between A and B= √(42+32)
8). Answer: c)
9). Answer: a)
10). Answer: b)