SSC CHSL Exam Day Instructions:- SSC CHSL Exam is one of the most awaited recruitment every year. SSC CHSL Examination is conducted every year for recruiting candidates for Lower Divisional Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, and Data Entry Operator post Vacancies. SSC(Staff Selection Commission) will conduct the Tier-1 exam for CHSL(Combined Higher Secondary Level) on 12 October to 26 October 2020.
Due to the COVID-19 situation in the country, SSC has released guidelines for the SSC CHSL exam and other SSC exams, In this page we will provide you with the SSC CHSL Exam Day Instructions, for the candidates appearing for SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam, the upcoming SSC exams dates according to the revised SSC exam calendar is as follows
|SSC Exams||Exam Dates|
|SSC CHSL 2019 Tier-1 exam||12 October to 26 October 2020|
|SSC CPO Tier-1 exam 2020||23 Nov to 26 Nov 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier-2 2019 exam||15 Nov to 18 Nov 2020|
|SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ exam 2019||24 Dec to 30 Dec 2020|
SSC CHSL Exam Day Instructions
The following are the SSC CHSL exam day instructions and Social Distance guidelines as provided by the SSC, the candidates appearing for the upcoming SSC CHSL Exam must know the following.
- All candidates appearing for SSC CHSL Tier-1 exam must reach the exam center as per the time slot mentioned on the admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall after the entry closing time.
- Face mask is compulsory for all candidates, and they should carry their own hand sanitizer
- Candidates will be permitted to carry a mask, gloves, transparent water bottle, personal hand sanitizer (50 ml), a simple pen, and other required documents for the exam.
- Candidate should not share any of their personal belonging/material with anyone
- Candidates appearing for the exam should at least maintain 5-6ft distance between each student while entering the exam hall.
- Print out of COVID 19 self-declaration form provided with the admission certificate to the examination.
- Avoid sharing your belongings with other candidates
- Candidates are required to download the Aarogya Setu app on their phones.
- All those appearing for the exams need to show their Aarogya Setu app status to the Security Guard before entering the center.
- Along with the verification of Aarogya App status, candidate’s temperature will be checked at the entry point with Thermal Guns. The temperature should be below 99.14 degrees. If temperature comes out to be more than 99.14 degrees F, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Candidates should also note that they will not be allowed to leave the exam hall before the completion of the exam.
- All candidates will be provided with hand sanitizer to sanitize their hands before entering the examination hall
SSC CHSL Exam Day Instructions- Items to be carried inside examination hall
- SSC CHSL Admit Card/Admission Certificate
- Passport size photographs, identity card (passport/aadhaar card/driving license, PAN card/any other photo identity proof issued by Central government)
- 2 passport sized coloured photograph
- Face Mask (Mandatory)
- BallPoint Pen
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Transparent water bottle
SSC CHSL Exam day Instructions- Items not allowed inside the exam hall
The following items are not allowed in the SSC CHSL Tier-1 exam
- Do not carry Wristwatches, Smart Watches
- Calculator and Electronic gadgets
- Mobile Phones, sunglasses
- Books or magazines
- Bluetooth device
- Cameras or any such electronic device is strictly prohibited.
- Loose piece of paper
- Nose pins, bracelets, earrings etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the dress code for candidates appearing for SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam?
Ans. Candidates should not wear full sleeves clothes, clothes with big buttons should also not be worn, wear light-coloured, simple clothes and wear open footwear like slippers and sandals.
Q2. Will SSC make arrangements for the candidates to reach the exam center?
Ans. Candidates may reach the examination center at their own risk and expenses. SSC does not provide candidates with any facilities or travelling arrangements.
Q3. Can any exam center provided by the SSC be cancelled before the exam?
Ans. SSC reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centers and/ or add some other Centers, at its discretion, depending upon the response and administrative feasibility.
Q4. When is the SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam conducted?
Ans. The SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam is being conducted from 12 October to 26 October 2020.
Q5. Is wearing a mask compulsory for the candidates appearing for SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam?
Ans. Yes, masks are compulsory for the candidates appearing for the SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam.