SSC CPO Physical Test: SSC CPO Physical Test Rounds PET PST!!! Details regarding the SSC Central Police Organization Physical Endurance Test(PET) & Physical Standard Test(PST) or Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector & Constable posts. Candidates shall check here the complete physical test for the upcoming SSC CPO Exams.
Staff Selection Commission has announced the recruitment notification of SSC CPO. Consequently, every year they had announced and recruited a lot of candidates for various levels of posts. The SSC CPO comprised of Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector & Constable Posts. There is always a crowd to apply for this SSC CPO Notification. For that a lot of candidates have appeared for the recruitment drive. The commission has conducted the recruitment dive and select the eligible candidates for the above posts. One of the most important selection process is Physical Test rounds. Here we have given the full details of the SSC CPO Physical Test Rounds. So candidates kindly go through this article fully and know the in depth details.
SSC CPO Selection Process:
The Staff Selection Commission will conduct the selection process to select the eligible candidates. The selection process comprised of
(ii) Physical Test (PET & PST)
(iv) Medical Exam
SSC CPO Physical Test:
- Paper-I is the initial stage for the selection process.
- Candidates who have qualified the Paper-I exam will be eligible to attend the Physical Tests.
- Physical Test Rounds is just a qualifying rounds. It won’t be considered for the final merit list.
- The final selection merit list will be considered by the performance in Paper-I & II.
The physical test rounds consists of 2 phases namely
(i) Physical Standard Test
(ii) Physical Endurance Test
(i) Physical Standard Test(PST):
The physical standard test consists of certain physical parameters like Height, Weight & Chest. Candidates have to satisfy those parameters, then only they will be considered as a qualified one.
|2||Belongs to Hilly Regions & Areas of J&K, North East & Sikkim||165||80||85|
|5||Belongs to Hilly Regions & Areas of J&K, North East & Sikkim||155||–||–|
SSC CPO Physical Test: Physical Endurance Test(PET):
This round contains few physical tasks to be performed by the candidates. It is also a qualifying one. There will be a separate test criteria for Male & Female candidates.
|1||100 Metres Race||16 seconds||100 Metres Race||18 seconds|
|2||1.6 Km Race||6.5 minutes||800 metre Race||4 minutes|
|3||High Jump||3.65 metres in 3 chances||High Jump||0.9 metres in 3 chances|
|4||Long Jump||1.2 metres in 3 chances||Long Jump||2.7 metres in 3 chances|
|5||Shot Put(16 LBS)||4.5 metres in 3 chances||–||–|
SSC CPO Medical Exam:
Candidates who have qualified the Paper-II exam will be eligible to attend the Medical Exam which will be conducted by the medical officer of CAPF or any other Medical Officer/Asst Surgeon Grade I. Candidates, who are found to be unfit, will be informed of the position and they can make an appeal before Review Medical Board within the prescribed time limit of 15 days.
- The minimum near vision should be N6 (better eye) and N9 (worse eye).
- The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 (better eye) and 6/9 (worse eye) of both
eyes without any correction like wearing glasses or surgery of any kind to improve
- In right handed person, the right eye is better eye and vice versa.
- The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes and they should possess high colour vision.
- They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
SSC CPO Physical Test: Final Obstacles
Finally selected candidates for the posts of Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector would, as part of training curriculum, have to pass seven obstacle events as mentioned below, failing which they may not be retained in the Force:
- Jumping over the Vertical Board.
- Holding the rope on jumping from the Board.
- Tarzan Swing.
- Jumping on the Horizontal Board.
- Parallel Rope.
- Monkey Crawl