SSC GD Apply Online: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently announced SSC GD Constable Recruitment with 54,953 vacancies. The notable thing is SSC GD Apply online link activation got delayed due to the migration of new webpage. Later SSC exam board has announced SSC GD Apply online link will be activated from 17th Aug 2018. Also, SSC GD online Apply link will be active up to 17th Sep 2018 (5 PM). The first Step is the Applicant should complete One-time registration for SSC GD post due to the migration of new SSC web portal. Same reason application process also delayed!!! Your Old login ID will not work on new SSC Web portal. Read and understand the article to apply online for SSC GD Jobs. This SSC recruitment includes various forces such as BSF, CISF and CRPF among many others. Here you can get elaborate information of SSC GD Online application process and steps to apply for SSC GD Online.
SSC GD Constable 2018: Click Here for Official Notification
SSC GD Constable Notification Details:
- Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Name of the post: SSC General Duty Constable
- Number of Vacancies: 54,953
Date for SSC GD Online Application:
- SSC GD Apply Online application Starts from 17th Aug 2018.
- SSC GD Apply Online application ends on 17th Sep 2018.
One – Time Registration for SSC GD Online Application:
Due to the migration of the new website, The candidates are advised to register new for SSC GD Online application. If you use old USER ID & Password will not work on the new website. Before starting the process of SSC GD Online for One Time Registration applicant should keep ready for following documents.
- Moblie Number ( OTP Verification)
- Email ID (OTP Verification) User ID of the candidate will be his/ her Email ID provided at the time of registration.
- Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number.
- If you don’t have Aadhaar Number you can use any one of following ID Numbers. (You will be required to show the original document at a later stage):
i. Voter ID Card
iv. Driving License
v. School/ College ID
vi. Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private)
- Information about the Board, Roll Number and Year of Passing the Matriculation (10th) Examination.
- Scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Applications with blurred photograph will be rejected.
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB). Applications with
blurred signature will be rejected.
- If Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number is not provided, scanned Left-hand Thumb Impression (LTI) in JPEG format (10KB to 30 KB). Applications with blurred biometric impression will be rejected.
- If you are suffering from any specific disability (40% or more) identified suitable for government jobs, then scanned Disability Certificate in JPEG/ PDF format (20KB to 50KB).
SSC GD Online Application: Click here for One-time Registration
SSC GD Online: One-time Registration Process
- One-Time Registration for SSC GD, logon to http://ssc.nic.in
- click on “Register Now‟ in the side of “Login‟ Box
- Keep all the above-required documents are ready to apply online for SSC GD one time registration.
- Fill up all your basic details, contact details, photo signature and other details.
- Be careful and ensure the details are correct that provided by you.
- Once you completed reviewing the information provided thoroughly, before “Final Submit‟
- After submission of Basic Information, if the registration process is not completed within 7 days, your data deleted from the system.
SSC GD Apply Online Application:
- Once you finished One-time registration you will get the login credentials.
- Log in with the User ID and Password by visiting the official website of SSC – www.ssc.nic.in.
- Under “Latest Notifications‟ you can find the apply link for SSC GD Online application.
- S.No:1 to 12 the details will be automatically filled from your One Time registration.
- Then carefully fill up all mandatory file of SSC GD Online Application.
- After filling up all the information complete declaration process by clicking on link “I agree” and, fill up the captcha code
- And preview the information and submit SSC GD Online Application.
- Check application fee instructions according to your category.
- Payment can done through online or through SBI Challan. In case, the fee is paid through Challan, it will get updated within 2-3 days.
- Once you finished your payment check the Payment status available on Candidate‟s
- Take a print out of application for future use.
SSC GD Constable 2018: Click Here to Apply Online (Activated)
Why SSC GD Apply online get delayed?
SSC GD Apply online Registration Process got postponed. Due to the heavy load of traffic and migration of new website SSC GD Apply online registration has rescheduled. The SSC GD Apply online link activated on 17th August 2018. Check the official webpage for more details at ssc.nic.in. The application process will end on 17th Sep 2018. There is no change in vacancies and other information which has been provided already from SSC. Click on the link and get the details of SSC GD Apply online registration Process
|SSC GD Apply online – Starting Date||17th Aug 2018|
|SSC GD Apply online – End Date||17th Sep 2018|
|CBT Exam||Available Soon|