Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2018 Practice Test Questions. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 4642]
1) Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the Government of India signed here today a $169 million loan to develop climate-resilient water supply, sewerage, and drainage infrastructure in at least 10 cities in which state?
a) Madhya Pradesh
b) Himachal Pradesh
c) Tamil Nadu
2) Who has won women’s Ballon d’Or award 2108?
a) Louise Quinn
b) Ada Hegerberg
c) DJ Martin Solveig
d) None of these
3) Which of the following country is withdrawn from Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) from January 2019?
a) Saudi Arabia
4) Armed forces Flag Day is to be observed on which of the following date?
a) December 1
b) December 7
c) December 6
d) December 5
5) University Grants commission was set up in the year of
6) The first bilateral air exercise between Indian Air force and Japanese Air Self defence Force named as ___________
a) Dharma Guardian
b) SHINYUU Maitri-18
c) Vajra Prahar
d) Exercise Maitri – 18
7) India’s first advanced skill training centre world Skill centre (WSC) to improve the skill development eco – system is set up in which of the following city in India?
8) India’s first indigenously designed locomotive less(engine less) train has test run between which of the following stations?
a) Marwar – Udaipur City
b) Kota-Sawai Madhopur section
c) Bharatpur – Kota station
d) Hanumangarh – Bikaner
9) What is the capital of Argentia?
a) Addis – Ababa
c) Bueous Aries
10) 24th meeting of Conference of Parties (COP-24) to United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) began at which of the following place?
a) Katowice, Poland
b) Warsaw, Poland
c) Reykjavik, Iceland
d) Hanoi, Vietnam
1) Answer: c)
Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the Government of India signed a $169 million loan as the First Tranche of a $500 million multi-tranche financing to develop climate-resilient water supply, sewerage, and drainage infrastructure in at least 10 cities in the State of Tamil Nadu.
2) Answer: b)
Olympique Lyonnais and Norway forward Ada Hegerberg won the inaugural Ballon d’Or award for the best player in women’s football.
3) Answer: d)
Qatar was quitting OPEC from January to focus on its gas ambitions, taking a swipe at the group’s de facto leader Saudi Arabia and marring efforts to show unity before this week’s meeting of exporters to tackle an oil price slide.
4) Answer: b)
Since 1949, 07 December is observed as Armed Forces Flag Day throughout India to honour the martyrs as well as men and women in uniform, who valiantly fight on our borders to safeguard the country’s honour.
5) Answer: c)
The University Grants Commission of India is a statutory body set up by the Indian Union government in accordance to the UGC Act 1956 under Ministry of Human Resource Development, and is charged with coordination, determination and maintenance of standards of higher education.
6) Answer: b)
The Japanese Air Self Defence Force (JASDF) is in India for a bilateral air exercise SHINYUU Maitri-18 with Indian Air Force from 03-07 Dec 18 at A F Station Agra. The theme of the exercise is joint Mobility/Humanitarian Assistance & Disaster Relief (HADR) on Transport aircraft.
7) Answer: d)
India and Asian Development Bank (ADB) have signed a $85 million loan agreement to improve the skill development eco-system in Odisha and set up an advanced skill training centre – World Skill Centre (WSC) – in Bhubaneswar.
8) Answer: b)
India’s first engine-less train-breached the 180 kmph speed threshold during a test run in the Kota-Sawai Madhopur section, becoming the country’s fastest train.
9) Answer: c)
Buenos Aires is the capital of Argentina.
10) Answer: a)
The 24th meeting of Conference of Parties (COP-24) to United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) began at Katowice, Poland.