Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2018 Practice Test Questions. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 4665]
1) Index of industrial production of India released by ____________
a) Ministry of Human resource
b) Central Statistical Organisation
c) Indian Chamber of Commerce
d) Ministry of Commerce and Industry
2) Home ministry launches twitter account to speare awareness about cybercrimes named as
3) Who has been appointed as vice chair person of UN panel of Auditors?
a) Rajiv Mehirishi
b) Surjit Bhall
c) Bibek Debroy
d) Rathin Roy
4) Which state government has inked $31 million loan agreement with ADB to develop tourism and boost job in that state?
b) Madhya Pradesh
c) Tamil Nadu
5) How many reserve bank governors had resigned before completion of their respective tenures before urjit patel’s resignation?
b) No one
6) Hand in Hand military exercise held between which of the following two nations?
a) India and US
b) China and US
c) US and India
d) India and China
7) In national pension system, union cabinet has decided to increase its contribution to
8) International Human rights day is to be observed on
a) December 11
b) December 13
c) December 10
d) December 25
9) In mauryan Dynasty, Shrenis are known as __________
a) Craftsman guilds
b) Soldiers Crew
d) Land lords
10) Simhastha Kumbh Mela is held in every 12 years in the state of __________
b) Madhya Pradesh
d) Himachal Pradesh
1) Answer: b)
The Index of Industrial Production (IIP) is an index which shows the growth rates in different industry groups of the economy in a stipulated period of time. The IIP index is computed and published by the Central Statistical Organisation (CSO) on a monthly basis.
2) Answer: c)
With the objective of spreading awareness about Cyber Crimes, Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), New Delhi has launched @CyberDost twitter handle in 2018 where pertinent posts about Cyber Crimes and precautions.
3) Answer: a)
Comptroller and Auditor General Rajiv Mehrishi has become the Vice-Chair of the UN Panel of Auditors, CAG said on Tuesday. The United Nations Panel of Auditors consists of External Auditors of the United Nations and its agencies.
4) Answer: c)
In a bid to improve the tourism infrastructure in Tamil Nadu, the Asian Development Bank signed a loan agreement for $31 million with the Central Government. The aim is to build the tourism industry in the state and also boost visitor arrivals.
5) Answer: c)
Urijit Patel resigned due to personal reasons. His tenure as RBI governor was about to complete in September 2019. Patel has become fourth RBI to step down before end of term. Before him, Sir Osborne Smith, Benegal Rama Rau and S Jagannathan had resigned before completion of their respective tenures.
6) Answer: d)
India and China have began the 7th round of their ‘Hand-in-Hand’ military drills in the Chinese city of Chengdu as part of the focussed efforts by the two militaries to improve ties after last year’s standoff at Doklam.
7) Answer: b)
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley has decided to increase its contribution to the NPS for the central government employees to 14 per cent and also made the entire withdrawal amount tax free at the time of retirement.
8) Answer: c)
Human Rights Day is celebrated annually across the world on 10 December every year. The date was chosen to honour the United Nations General Assembly’s adoption and proclamation, on 10 December 1948.
9) Answer: a)
The craftsman guilds were called Shreni. Craftsman guilds which were a feature of Europe in the Middle Ages made their appearance in ancient times. These guilds were an adaptation of the tribal set-up when the tribes started specializing in a particular occupation.
10) Answer: b)
Ujjain Simhastha is a Hindu religious mela held every 12 years in the Ujjain city of Madhya Pradesh, India. The name is also transliterated as Sinhastha or Singhastha.
Click here for More Quizzes