Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2019 Practice Test Questions. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2019 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2019 Examination.[WpProQuiz 4700]
1) Demand of inferior goods is inversely related to the ________ of the consumer.
2) Which of the following nation is the first country in the world to initiate the family planning program in 1952 with the goal of lowering fertility and slowing the population growth rate?
3) _______ is issued when the court ﬁnds that a particular office holder is not doing legal duty and thereby is infringing on the right of an individual.
a) Habeas Corpus
d) Quo Warranto
4) ________ was the tax free land gift donated to Brahmans in the early medieval India.
5) The material carried by the glacier such as rocks big and small, sand and silt gets deposited, which are called glacial _.
6) The members of phaeophyceae are commonly called _______ algae.
7) In Microsoft Word, allows us to move selected paragraphs to the left.
a) Decrease Indent
b) Increase Indent
c) Double Indent
d) Single Indent
8) A few organisms can tolerate and thrive in a narrow range of temperatures. Such organisms are called ___________.
9) Who discovered Electron?
a) Enrico Fermi
b) Robert Noyce
d) James Dyson
10) Which country to hold the 2019 Men’s Kabaddi World Cup?
1) Answer: c)
An inferior good is a type of good whose demand declines when income rises. In other words, demand of inferior goods is inversely related to the income of the consumer.
2) Answer: b)
India became the first country in the world to initiate the family planning program in 1952 with the goal of lowering fertility and slowing the population growth rate.
3) Answer: b)
A writ of mandamus or mandamus (which means “we command” in Latin), or sometimes mandate, is the name of one of the prerogative writs in the common law, and is “issued by a superior court to compel a lower court or a government officer to perform mandatory or purely ministerial duties correctly”.
4) Answer: a)
Brahmadeya (given to Brahmin) was tax free land gift either in form of single plot or whole villages donated to Brahmans in the early medieval India. It was initially practiced by the ruling dynasties and was soon followed up by the chiefs, merchants, feudatories, etc.
5) Answer: a)
A moraine is any glacially formed accumulation of unconsolidated glacial debris that occurs in both currently and formerly glaciated regions on Earth, through geomorphological processes.
6) Answer: b)
The brown algae (singular: alga), comprising the class Phaeophyceae, are a large group of multicellular algae, including many seaweeds located in colder waters within the Northern Hemisphere. Most brown algae live in marine environments, where they play an important role both as food and as habitat.
7) Answer: a)
Use the MS Word indent ruler and tabs to help make documents clearer. Tabs and indents, as well as how to use the increase and decrease indent commands.
8) Answer: c)
A stenotherm is a species or living organism only capable of living or surviving within a narrow temperature range. The opposite is a eurytherm, an organism that can function at a wide range of different body temperatures.
9) Answer: C)
In 1897, J.J. Thomson discovered the electron by experimenting with a Crookes, or cathode ray, tube. He demonstrated that cathode rays were negatively charged. In addition, he also studied positively charged particles in neon gas.
10) Answer: d)
Dubai is all set to host the fourth edition of the Kabaddi World Cup in 2019.
Click here for More Quizzes