Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2019 Practice Test Questions. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2019 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2019 Examination.
1) How many fundamental duties do part IV-A of Indian constitution specifies?
2) 90 degrees south latitude marks what?
a) South Pole
b) North Pole
d) Prime Meridian
3) Which of the metallic ions is essential for blood clotting?
4) Chlorine atom and chloride ions ______.
a) Have an equal number of protons
b) Have an equal number of electrons
c) Unequal number neutrons
d) React spontaneously with water
5) What is Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana?
a) A health insurance scheme
b) A financial inclusion scheme
c) A life insurance scheme
d) A accident insurance scheme
6) Sachin Tendulkar played his last test match in which stadium?
a) Wankhede Stadium
b) DY Patil Stadium
c) Brabourne Stadium
d) None of these
7) The annual cultural festivals held at Surajkund, Faridabad is an International _____ Mela.
8) Who among the following is a winner of 2018 Rajeev Gandhi Khel Ratna Award?
a) Jiwan Kumar Sharma
b) Vijay Sharma
c) A. Srinivasa Rao
d) Mirabai Chanu
9) Who is the author of the book named “Unbreakable”?
a) Mary kom
b) Saina Nehwa
c) Sania misra
d) Neeraj Chopra
10) Which of the following neighbouring country does not share land border with India?
1) Answer: b)
Part IVA of the Indian Constitution deals with Fundamental Duties. As of now, there are 11 Fundamental duties. Originally, the Constitution of India did not contain these duties. Fundamental duties were added by 42nd and 86th Constitutional Amendment acts.
2) Answer: a)
The Equator is the line of 0 degrees latitude. Each parallel measures one degree north or south of the Equator, with 90 degrees north of the Equator and 90 degrees south of the Equator. The latitude of the North Pole is 90 degrees N, and the latitude of the South Pole is 90 degrees S.
3) Answer: b)
Platelet aggregation and fibrin formation both require the proteolytic enzyme thrombin. Clotting also requires:
- calcium ions (Ca2+)(which is why blood banks use a chelating agent to bind the calcium in donated blood so the blood will not clot in the bag).
- about a dozen other protein clotting factors. Most of these circulate in the blood as inactive precursors. They are activated by proteolytic cleavage becoming, in turn, active proteases for other factors in the system.
4) Answer: a)
When a metal reacts with a non-metal, each non-metal atom gains the number of electrons needed to fill its outer shell. The atom gains negative electrons, but still has the same number of positive protons, so it becomes an ion with a negative charge.
5) Answer: d)
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana is a government-backed accident insurance scheme in India. It was originally mentioned in the 2015 Budget speech by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley in February 2015. It was formally launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 8 May in Kolkata.
6) Answer: a)
On 14 to 16th Nov 2013 Sachin Tendulkar played his last test match against West Indies on Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai.
7) Answer: b)
The 32nd edition of Surajkund International Crafts Mela was held at Faridabad, Haryana. It was formally inaugurated by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath in the presence of Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar.It is annual cultural festival hosted since 1987 to showcase richness and diversity of the handicrafts and cultural heritage of India. This year Uttar Pradesh is theme state and Kyrgyzstan is the partner nation.
8) Answer: d)
Indian cricket captain Virat Kohli, and weightlifter Saikhom Mirabai Chanu, the first Indian to win gold at the World Championships in more than two decades, received the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award 2018, the highest sporting honour in the country.
9) Answer: a)
Unbreakable: An Autobiography is the autobiography of the unbreakable Mary Kom.
10) Answer: a)