SSC MTS Application Status 2020: Staff Selection Commission has officially the recruitment notification for the recruitment of various Multi-tasking Officers (Non-Technical) vacancies. Now, the latest notification is out for the SSC MTS Exam. SSC MTS is one of the most important notifications among the aspirants. Usually every year they announce and recruit a lot of candidates for various departments. The last date to apply Online for the SSC MTS Exam is over in the month of May. In this post, we are going to have a look at all the information related to SSC MTS Application Status 2020.
Aspirants who have applied for the exam can check their SSC MTS Application Status through an online mode. Now the officials have released the status of the application for the North-Western Region. To know further information about the Application Status applicants can check through the below link. Direct link here. This is the right time for the aspirants to boost the preparation of the aspirants to hold the job.
SSC MTS Application Status 2020
|Northern Region||To be Updated|
|Southern Region||To be Updated|
|Madhya Pradesh Region||To be Updated|
|Kerala Karnataka Region||To be Updated|
|Central Region||To be Updated|
|Western Region||To be Updated|
|Eastern Region||To be Updated|
|North Western Region||To be Updated|
|North Eastern Region||To be Updated|
How To Check Your Application Status?
- Aspirants can check the SSC MTS Application Status through online mode.
- No candidates can check the SSC MTS Application status from any other mode.
- Candidates kindly visit the official site ssc.nic.in.
- You will get into the official site.
- On the home page, there will be a link regarding the MTS application status.
- Click on that you will get into the respective login page.
- In that, applicants should enter the registration number and roll number.
- Further, candidates must provide the password.
- Then, aspirants will get the current Application status of your respective MTS exam.
- Also, if the application form is rejected, then candidates will get the reason for the SSC MTS Application form rejection
Reasons for Rejection of SSC MTS 2020 Application Form?
A lot of times, the officials of the Staff Selection Commission reject or cancel the form of the candidate. Most times, the candidates are unable to understand what had actually gone wrong. The reasons for the cancellation of the application form are mentioned as follows:
- Firstly, each student can only apply for a single post
- In case, candidates are found carrying any prohibited item to the exam hall, the SSC will immediately cancel their application form
- Moreover, the candidates who want a travel pass and belong to SC/ST community must upload their Official community certificate in the Application Form
- The SSC will reject the form of the students who will misuse their Travel Pass or travel authorities
- Any of the forms which are found with a fake or artificial certificate will be canceled by SSC
- If any information in the application form is entered wrong or incorrect, the form will be canceled on the spot
- The candidates have to upload the scanned copies of their photo and signature in the application form and if any photo is found invisible and unclear, or any signature found in BLOCK letters, the SSC will cancel the application form
- Moreover, any issues or wrong formatting found in the scanned images uploaded by the candidates, the SSC will reject the form
- The students are being suggested that they fill their SSC MTS Registration Forms carefully prevent any issues later on
How To Make Changes or Edit the SSC Multitasking Application Form?
Making edits in the SSC MTS Application Form is very easy. The candidates must read the important information to Edit the SSC MTS Application Form:
It is to be strictly told to all the students that the E-mail ID, Phone Number, and Name cannot be modified in the SSC CHSL Registration Form
- Firstly, it is advised to all the students that they should fill the form accurately so that there is no situation of editing in the first place
- Secondly, students should fill their Phone Number & E-mail ID accurately because SSC will have to send the updates on the registered contact details
- Most importantly, the candidates, for making certain edits, will be charged
- Any student who is trying to modify their category in the form, they have to pay Rs.100-150/-
- If any aspirant is changing the Gender details in the form, they have to pay Rs.200-250/-
SSC MTS Registration Form Correction
The students should read the following necessary aspects of filling the SSC MTS form:
- The candidates are to write their name and date of birth strictly as per their matriculation certificate.
- Secondly, the aspirants must be between the age of 18-25 years to be eligible to apply.
- The students who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria shall not proceed to fill the form
- The Application Fee For SSC MTS for the General/OBC/EWS category candidates is INR 100 whereas other category candidates are exempted from the application fee
- The candidates cannot edit the Phone number, Name, and E-mail id in the Application Form one they have submitted the form
How to make corrections in SSC MTS Application Form 2020?
The students must follow the steps mentioned below to make any form corrections in SSC CHSL Application Form:
- Visit the official website
- Search for the link called SSC MTS Application
- Click on that button
- A new page will appear on the screen
- Click on ‘Modify Application Form’
- Enter the Registration Number & Password (D.O.B)
- Now, the aspirants will be asked for the Modification Fee
- After the payment is done for the modification fee, once again, enter the Registration Details
- Now, candidates can make the desired modifications
- Click on Save and then Submit
- Now, take the Print out of the SSC MTS Application Form
SSC MTS 2020 Important Links:
|SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2020||SSC MTS Syllabus 2020|
|SSC MTS Cut off||SSC MTS Preparation Tips|
SSC MTS Application Status 2020 FAQs
Q. When can I apply for SSC MTS Exam 2020?
A. You can apply for SSC MTS Exam 2020 after the release of notification.
Q. When will SSC MTS 2020 Notification be released?
A. The SSC MTS 2020 Notification will be released on 02nd February 2021.
Q. When will SSC MTS Exam 2020 be conducted?
A. SSC MTS Exam 2020 will be held in two stages. Paper, I will be held from 01st to 20th July 2021.
Q. Is SSC MTS conducted online?
A. SSC MTS Paper I will be conducted online while Paper II will be Pen and Paper Mode.
Q. What is the selection process for SSC MTS 2020?
A. There will be two stages for the selection of candidates in SSC MTS. Paper, I will be CBT Test with MCQ. Paper-II will be pen and paper mode which will be descriptive in nature. For SSC Paper-II, candidates will have to write an essay and letter.
Q. What is the education qualification to apply for SSC MTS?
A. Candidates will have to be 10th Pass or equivalent from a recognized board.
Q. Can I apply for other states other than my domicile state?
A. Yes, you can apply to other states.