SSC MTS Previous Year Question Papers PDF: SSC MTS Previous Year Papers PDF is available here. Details regarding the importance of the SSC MTS previous year Question papers PDF and tips to solve those papers. Aspirants can download here the SSC MTS previous year Question papers PDF. Analysis of SSC MTS previous year papers will give an overall idea about the exam pattern and marking scheme and difficulty level of questions to the candidates. Solving SSC MTS previous year Question papers PDF will improve the performance of the candidates. Staff Selection Commission is the most reputed government organization which notifies various levels of posts, conducts the recruitment drive, and select the qualified candidates. Staff Selection Commission conducts the SSC MTS exam to recruit General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Central Government Ministries / Departments / Offices, in different States/ Union Territories.
SSC MTS is a great opportunity for the 10th pass candidates to get a government job in India. Candidates can download SSC MTS previous year question papers in pdf from the below links.
SSC MTS Previous Year Papers PDF:
One of the most important preparation strategies of SSC MTS is referring to the SSC MTS Previous Year Papers. Most of the candidates are eagerly searching the previous year questions for their practising purpose. For that here our team of experts has given you the SSC MTS Previous Year Question Paper with answers for your reference. Aspirants make use of it and enhance your preparation process.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern: Paper-I
|Section||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning||25||25||A cumulative time of 90 minutes|
- SSC MTS Paper-1 is an online exam objective multiple choice question type.
- 0.25 negative marks are applicable for every wrong answer.
SSC MTS Paper-II Exam Pattern
|Subject||Max Marks||Total Time|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or any Language included in 8th Schedule of the Constitution||50||30 Minutes|
SSC MTS Previous Year Question Paper with Answers PDF:
|SSC MTS Exam||SSC MTS Previous Year Question Paper With Answers|
|14th May 2017 – 1st Shift||SSC MTS Previous Year Paper Download Here|
|14th May 2017 – 2nd Shift||SSC MTS Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download Here|
|16th April 2014||Download Here the SSC MTS Previous Year Question Papers|
|10th March 2013||SSC MTS Previous Year Papers PDF Download Here|
|17-03-2013||SSC MTS Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download Here|
Benefits of SSC MTS Previous Year Question Paper with Answers PDF:
Solving the previous year’s questions is one of the most important preparation strategies. By solving that you can get numerous benefits and helps you to improve your score as well. The benefits are as follows.
- From practicing the previous year questions, practically you come to know the exact pattern of the MTS exam.
- Solving the SSC MTS Previous year question papers pdf will help aspirants to know the difficulty level of the paper.
- Along with that, you come to know what are the types of questions asked in the previous exam that helps you to know the most weightage topics for your upcoming exams.
- It is like a replica of the real exam. So by practicing SSC previous year papers regularly will improve your confidence level and can avoid unnecessary panic.
- Solving the SSC MTS Previous Year Question Papers PDF will tend to increase the Speed, Time Management, and Accuracy level.
- After analyzing the SSC MTS previous year papers, you come to know how to prepare better for the real exams. So it can be used to analyze your strong and weaker sections.
How to solve SSC MTS Previous Year Papers PDF?
- Before starting to solve the questions, candidates have to know the latest exam pattern & SSC MTS Syllabus.
- There will be a negative mark for every wrong answer. So keep that in your mind while solving it.
- Don’t spend too much time on a single question. If you feel difficult to solve switch over to the next question.
- Don’t put the approximate answers. If you are strong in your decision then you can select the respective answers.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. When will be the SSC MTS Notification get released?
A. The official notification has released on 05th February 2021.
Q. Is there any negative marks for wrong answers?
A. Yes, there will be a 0.25 negative mark for every wrong answer.
Q. How many questions come from each section in SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam?
A. There are four sections in the SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam namely Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English, General Awareness and each of the section consists of 25 questions. And the total number of questions is 100.
Q. What is the selection process for SSC MTS Exam?
A. The selection process for the SSC MTS exam will be conducted in 3 stages namely
(ii) Paper-II (Descriptive)
(iii) Skill/Typing Test
Q. Is it necessary to qualify from the Skill/Typing Test?
A. Yes, candidates need to qualify the skill/typing test for the final provisional allotment.