Dear Aspirants, you can find the Quantitative Aptitude questions with detailed explanations for the SSC exams. Nowadays the competitive level of the exam has been increasing consistently. Due to the great demand for the government job, the level of the toughness reached greater. Candidates have to enhance the preparation process in order to drive in the right path. It doesn’t need to clear the prescribed cutoff. You must have to score good marks more than the cut off marks to get into the final provisional list. Here we have updating the Quantitative Aptitude questions with detailed explanations on a daily basis. You can practice with us and measure your level of preparation. According to that you can sculpt yourself in a proper way. SSC aspirants kindly make use of it and grab your success in your career.
1) If (p2 + q2)/(r2 + s2) = (pq)/(rs), then what is the value of (p – q)/(p + q) in terms of r and s?
(a) (r + s) /(r – s)
(b) (r – s) /(r + s)
(c) (r + s) /(rs)
(d) (rs) /(r – s)
2) If the expression (px3 – 8x2 – qx + 1) is completely divisible by the expression (3x2 – 4x + 1), then what will be the value of p and q respectively?
(a) (21/4, 15/8)
(b) (6, 1)
(c) (33/4, 5/4)
(d) (1, 6)
3) If a = 2017, b = 2016 and c = 2015, then what is the value of a2 + b2 + c2 – ab – bc – ca?
6) In ΔPQR, ∠P :∠Q : ∠R = 2 : 2 : 5. A line parallel to QR is drawn which touches PQ and PR at A and B respectively. What is the value of ∠PBA – ∠PAB?
7) In the given figure, O is the center of the circle, ∠DAB = 110o and ∠BEC = 100o. What is the value (in degrees) of ∠OCB?
8) If ΔDEF is right angled at E, DE = 15 and ∠DFE = 60°, then what is the value of EF?
9) In the given figure, area of isosceles triangle PQT is 128 cm2 and QT = PQ and PQ = 4 PS, PT∥SR, then what is the area (in cm2) of the quadrilateral PTRS?
10) In the given figure, BD passes through centre O, AB = 12 and AC = 8. What is the radius of the circle?
1) Answer: B
Put p = q = r = s = 2
So, option (b) satisfy the conditions.
2) Answer: C
3) Answer: C
4) Answer: D
5) Answer: D
6) Answer: A
The value of Angle P : Q : R = 40 & 40 and 100
So, ∠PRQ = ∠PBA
∠PAB =∠PQR parallel lines.
(∠PBA-∠PAB) = (100-40)
7) Answer: B
8) Answer: A
9) Answer: B
10) Answer: C
|Check Here to View SSC CGL / CHSL 2021 Quantitative Aptitude Questions|
|Day – 15||Day – 14||Day – 13|