Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC Exams 2020 Practice Test Papers. Candidates, those who are preparing for SSC CGL, SSC , SSC CHSL Exams 2020 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL Exams 2020 Examination.
Quantitative Aptitude is one of the important topics of Competitive Exams. With the right guidance around, it is easy to answer this section. You can ace the Quantitative Aptitude Section through our questions.
SSC Quantitative Aptitude Practice Questions can be accessed and learned in the comfort of your home, without going anywhere as it is a Virtual Online Study Material. Take advantage and explore the wonders of the digital world with one click and prepare for your dream job.
Save your time and money and increase your efficiency by practicing from SSC Quantitative Aptitude Practice Questions. Reading our Quantitative Aptitude Practice Questions will make you exam ready.
SSC Quantitative Aptitude Preparation – Topics Covered:
SSC Quantitative Aptitude Practice Questions – Exams Covered:
- SSC (SSC CGL, SSC , SSC CHSL)
Quantitative Aptitude Preparation Tips:
SSC Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus comprises many easy topics to score well in the exam. Through proper understanding of concepts and focus, one can gain full marks to boost the overall score.
Important tips by experts to improve your performance:
- Take one step at a time: Start from understanding the basics before jumping onto the mock tests. Through learning Quantitative Aptitude Basic Concepts you can master the whole SSC Quantitative Aptitude syllabus.
- Try to start with somewhat easy topics like Data Interpretation, Inequalities, Percentages, Number Series, Arithmetic Aptitude, Profit and Loss, Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Age Problems as it can be a confidence booster.
- In competitive exams, you have to attempt in a limited duration. Try to learn Quantitative Aptitude tricks & shortcuts specially curated by Guidely experts to save your time.
- After covering the Quantitative Aptitude syllabus, solve the previous year question papers. This will help to understand the level of the questions.
- Practicing the latest mocks is a MUST to analyze your performance. This will enhance your overall score.
Quantitative Aptitude Study Material:
- Study Material by Guidely Experts
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Arihant.
- Quantitative aptitude by RS Aggarwal
Benefits of reading the SSC Quantitative Aptitude Practice Questions on IBPS Guide
- Complete coverage of Quantitative Aptitude topics to crack the Competitive Examination from scratch
- Elaborative Content and Questions based on the latest official Exam syllabus
After getting the free Quantitative Aptitude Preparation Questions, you will have confidence in clearing the Quantitative Aptitude section of the Competitive Examination.
Why prepare from the SSC Quantitative Aptitude Practice Questions of IBPS Guide?
Prepared and Curated by the top subject matter expert, you will get free Quantitative Aptitude Practice Questions. All these special features have been made free so that every aspirant could have access to the Quantitative Aptitude Practice Questions without any hassle.
- The SSC Quantitative Aptitude Practice Questions are presented in simple language. You will get a real exam environment & you will get motivated at every level of your exam preparation.
SSC Quantitative Aptitude Practice Questions FAQs
Q. What is Quantitative Aptitude in the SSC exam?
A. Quantitative Aptitude is an important section in the SSC Tier 1 and Tier 2 exams, which tests the mathematical ability along with the number sense of a candidate.
Q. What is the exam pattern for Quantitative Aptitude in the SSC Tier 1 and Tier 2 exams?
A. Tier 1 exam is a multiple-choice exam with the Quantitative Aptitude section carrying 25 questions, with each question having a value of 2 marks. A negative marking of 0.5 marks is deducted for each wrong answer. The Quantitative Aptitude section in the Tier 1 exam is for 50 marks in total. Tier 2 exam’s Paper 1 tests the quantitative abilities of the candidate. The paper carries 100 questions with the same marking scheme as the Tier 1 exam with 2 marks being awarded for every right answer and 0.5 marks being deducted for the wrong answer.
Q. When will the SSC CGL exams take place?
A. The Tier 1 exam was conducted from March 3, 2020 to March 9, 2020. The results were declared on July 1, 2020. Only those candidates who have cleared the Tier 1 exam are eligible to sit for the Tier 2 exam. The dates for the Tier 2 exams are between November 2, 2020 and November 5, 2020.
You can Practice our Topics Tests to excel in the upcoming competitive examinations.
Aspirants who are looking for more study material and preparation tips for the various Government exam preparation can visit ibpsguide.