Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 4586]
1) If it was Wednesday, three days before yesterday, what day would be the day after tomorrow?
2) Which of the following options will show a meaningful ascending sequence of the given words below?
Bus b. Bullock cart c. Airplane d. Horse e. The rocket
a) d, b, a, c, e
b) c, d, a, b, e
c) b, d, a, c, e
d) a, d, b, c, e
3) In a line facing north, Rajan is at the 10th position from the right side and the Suraj is 10th to the left. When Rajan and the Suraj change their place mutually, then the Suraj gets 27th place from the left side. Tell me what would be the place of Rajan’s from right?
4) A, B, C, D and E are sitting on a bench which faces north. Among them A is sitting near the B, and C is near to D. But D is not sitting near E, because E is sitting on the left edge of the bench. The location of C is second of B and A is on the right side of B and E. What is the position of A?
a) Between B and D
b) Between B and C
c) Between E and D
d) Between C and E
5) In each of the following question below are given some statements followed by some conclusions. Taking the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts, read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follows the given statements.
All students enjoy excursions.
Some students like to experiment in the laboratory.
I. Some Students enjoy excursions.
II. Some students who do not like to experiment in the laboratory feel that excursion is good.
a) Only conclusion I is correct.
b) Only Conclusion II is correct.
c) Both the findings I and II are correct
d) Neither conclusion I nor conclusion II is true
6) Anil is taller than Sunny and Sunny is shorter than Baby. Anil is also taller than Bose. The height of Baby is shorter than Anil. Sunny is not the shortest. Then, who among the following is the shortest?
7) In a certain code language SONI is written as HLMR, then how AMIT is written as that certain code language?
8) To find the wrong one in the given number series
12, 23, 37, 49, 94, 73, 34, 21
9) Which of the following group of letter will complete the given series to place it on the blank spaces?
— aab _ caa _ bbcaa _ b _ caa
10) If, B is the mother of D and C is the brother of D. H is the daughter of E. D is the wife of E. Then, how is E related to C?
a) Father in law
b) Mother in law
d) Brother in law
1) Answer: a)
Day after tomorrow = Wednesday + (3 + 1 + 1 + 2) day.
2) Answer: c)
The meaningful ascending order of words is as follows
b. Bullock cart, d. Horse a. Bus c. Airplane e. The rocket
3) Answer: a)
According to the questions, the number of children in the class = 10 + 27 – 1 = 36
36 – 10 + 1 = 27th
4) Answer: b)
The order of sitting on the bench is as follows
E B A C D
So A is sitting between B and C.
5) Answer: c)
So the conclusions I and II are correct.
6) Answer: d)
So, the shortest among them is Bose.
7) Answer: a)
8) Answer: c)
Series were in the below format
9) Answer: a)
10) Answer: d)
Click here for previous Quizzes