Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment 2018: Accredited Social Health Activist Uttar Dinajpur has invited eligible candidates to fill up 67-ASHA Posts. Find the useful info about the Uttar Dinajpur recruitment here. The eligible candidate who has the wish to join Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment can apply for this post. Furthermore, details such as Education, Qualification, how to apply for Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment and more will be available in the below section. Accredited Social Health Activist Uttar Dinajpur jobs will be available from 21st June 2018 to 12th July 2018. Offline-Application will be available for the candidates @ Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment web portal. Get more details about Uttar Dinajpur as follow as below.
Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organization||Accredited Social Health Activist Uttar Dinajpur|
|Starting Date||21st June 2018|
|End Date||12th July 2018|
|Vacancy Break Up|
|Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment||The candidate should have passed 10th / Women with relevant educational records to apply for the above-mentioned post. Refer the official notification for more details to apply for Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment.|
|Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment||Maximum – 40 Years|
|Refer Official Notification for Age relaxation|
|Address||The Member Secretary, ASHA Selection Committee,|
Raiganj Sadar Sub-Division,
Office of the Block Development Officer,
PO – ………………………………………………… .
Dist. Uttar Dinajpur
Pin ………………………. .
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment 2018 – Application Form:
Dear Aspirants, The application of Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment may be sent by speed / registered post with AD so as to reach the below mentioned address on or before closing date and time. Candidate can also submit the application in the DROPBOX kept for the purpose at the respective B.D.O. Office on or before the closing date & time for Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment. The envelope containing the application should be addressed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASHA”. The application should submit to above mentioned address.
Documents to be submitted with Application:
- Copy of proof of residence (Voters Identity Card/ Ration Card)
- Copy of Mark sheet of Madhyamik or equivalent examination as applicable, Mark sheet is to be provided by the candidates even in case of failure in the exam,
- Copy of SC/ST Certificate.
- Copy of experience certificate, in case of Grade-I & Grade-II SHG members/trained Dais/Link workers.
- One self-addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs. 5/-.
- Selection of Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment is based on marks obtained by the candidates in the Madhyamik/ equivalent examination (90% weightage).
- Score in the interview (10% weightage) for Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment.
- Areas where the majority of the population belongs to the ST/SC, preference to be given to women from that category keeping the selection criteria fixed.
- Preference to be given to Grade-I & Grade-II SHG members/trained Dais/ Link Workers keeping the selection criteria fixed.
Mode of Application:
- Candidates should submit the application of Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment in the format and annexed as Annexure “B” to this notification.
- An application should be in A4 size white paper on one side only and should be clearly legible.
- Application Form can be downloaded from the website of Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment – uttardinajpur.nic.in
- One candidate is allowed to submit only one application for Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment, more than one application if submitted by the same candidate; remaining application/s will not be entertained.
- A candidate may collect information and assistance in filling of the Application Form from their respective Health Sub Centres/ GP Office/ BPHC.
How to Apply for Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment:
Candidates those who are applying for the Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment can download the application visiting the official website, follow the instructions given below.
- Candidates first Log on to the Official web portal of Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment @ uttardinajpur.nic.in.
- Find the right navigation from home page.
- Check under career section. Choose the relevant job offer
- Download the application or The applications are available at website of Uttar Dinajpur.
- After that submit your application before of 12th July 2018.
- Keep the copy of the application with you for your future reference.
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications on the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications.
Important Notification Updates
|TSPSC Notification||IPPB Recruitment|
|TSPSC Group 4||Kerala PSC Notification 2018|
|KSP Recruitment 2018||JMRC Recruitment 2018|