WBHRB Recruitment 2020: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has recently released the recruitment notification for 9000+ Staff Nurse Vacancies. Eligible candidates can start apply online in the Official website from 13th March 2020.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board is one of the expecting recruitment among the Nursing aspirants. Every year WBHRB releases notification for vacancy posts in Staff Nurse. Similarly, this year, WBHRB Recruitment has released the Notification for Staff Nurse posts. Candidates can start to apply online from 13th March 2020 to 23rd March 2020. Only eligible candidate can apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2020. Candidates should go through WBHRB Recruitment 2020 Notice carefully before applying for the WBHRB Posts and ensure that they fulfil all the WBHRB Eligibility Conditions. The WBHRB Vacancy 2020 has also included in WBHRB Advertisement 2020. Candidates are advised to check the WBHRB Job 2020 Notification for the detailed information about WBHRB Vacancy 2020, WBHRB Eligibility 2020 and WBHRB Salary 2020. To know more details please scroll down.
WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020
The WBHRB Staff Nurse Vacancy 2020 for WBHRB 2020 Online Application will start from 13th March 2020. Candidates who are interested in WBHRB Recruitment 2020 can refer to the Official Website and start to apply for online WBHRB 2020 Jobs
|Online Application Starts from||13th March 2020|
|Online Application Closes on||23rd March 2020|
WBHRB Staff Nurse Notification 2020
|Name of an Organization||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Notification Name||Recruitment to 9333 vacant posts of Staff Nurse, Grade II|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Role||Staff Nurse|
WBHRB 2020 Staff Nurse Vacancy
WBHRB is one of the most expecting recruitment among job seekers. This time the WBHRB Jobs is announced for 9333 vacancies for Staff Nurse Posts.
WBHRB Eligibility 2020
- Candidates should be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidate should have completed General Nursing and Midwifery/ Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)/ Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) the course passed from any Nursing Training School/College of Nursing recognized by both the Indian Nursing Council and Respective State Nursing Council.
- Registration as Female/Male Nurse Midwifery from West Bengal Nursing Council.
- Knowledge of Bengali/Nepali- Spoken and written.
WBHRB Age Limit 2020
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years (as on 1st January 2020)
- Maximum Age Limit – 39 Years (as on 1st January 2020)
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per government norms
WBHRB Staff Nurse Application Fees 2020
- WBHRB Application Fees – Rs. 210/-
- SC/ST/PwD – No Fees
- Payment Mode – Only through GRIPS
Steps for WBHRB Online Application 2020
WBHRB website is the main source of contact and all related information candidates are advised to be in touch with WBHRB website for further process. Also, Mobile No and E-mail ID mentioned in the application are to be kept valid & active during the process
- Candidates kindly visit the official site – wbhrb.in
- Now candidate can able to view the Official Home Page
- All recent notifications are listed in the Official Home Page
- Go to the Advertisement section in WBHRB Home Page
- Search for “Direct Recruitment to the posts for Staff Nurse, Grade II” with a New Symbol
- Select the link
- After finding the above post, click on the link to read the WBHRB Staff Nurse 2020 Notification
- Candidates should read the WBHRB 2020 Notification carefully and check whether they are eligible to apply for Recruitment Process.
- After reading the Notification, start applying online for WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020
- First candidates need to register themselves in the Official Website and start filling the Online Application Form
- Finally, Pay the Application fees prescribed and Submit it
Candidates are informed to download the filled Application Form 2020 and take a screenshot of the successful payment details. Candidates can also take a printout of the WBHRB Application Form for further details.
WBHRB Vacancy 2020: Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Available on 13th March|