BARC Careers 2019: BARC Careers has out the notification for the engagement of Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer Garde-C posts. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre recruitment board has brought up the online application for eligible candidates. BARC vacancy has announced a total of 60. The apply online link is activated currently. So interested candidates shall visit the official site and read the notification to know your eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The last date to submit the application will get ends by 25th February. Candidates those who are having a passion to work in a central government organization kindly utilize this. Other details regarding BARC Recruitment is available in the table format.
BARC Careers 2019
BARC Careers Details
|Name of an Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Recruitment Name||BARC Careers 2019|
|Job Role||Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer Grade-C|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Tarapur, Visakhapatnam and Kolkata|
BARC Vacancy Breakup
Important Dates – BARC Recruitment
|Starting date to apply||31st January 2019|
|Final date for submission||25th February 2019|
Age Limit – BARC Careers
Educational Qualification – BARC Vacancy
|BARC Careers 2019||Candidates should have SSLC/Matric/Degree from any recognized board or university|
Essential Qualification – BARC Recruitment
|Lower Division Clerk||(i) Minimum speed of 30 words per minute in typewriting in
English.(ii) Knowledge of computer data processing
|Stenographer||(i) A speed of 80 words per minute in English stenography.
(ii)Typing speed in English of 30 words per minute.
Application Process – BARC Recruitment
|BARC Careers 2019 Application Mode||Online|
|BARC Vacancy Application Fee||For GEN/OBC: RS. 100/-
For SC/ST: NIL
Selection Process – BARC Vacancy
|For Upper Division Clerk||(i) Objective Test
(ii) Descriptive writing Test
|For Stenographer||(i) Objective Test
(ii) Stenography skill test
Important Links – BARC Recruitment
|BARC Careers Official Site||Click Here|
|BARC Recruitment Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Note: Kindly refers the official notification to know about more details.
How to apply for BARC Careers 2019?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site barc.gov.in.
- You will get into the official site.
- In the home page, there will be a navigation link regarding BARC Careers.
- Click on the link, you will get into the BARC Careers page.
- In that, you will get the notification regarding BARC Recruitment 2019.
- Click on the link, you will get the official notification.
- Read the notification.
- Start your application process.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Submit the application on or before the last date.
BARC Careers 2018 – Apply Now for BARC Careers 2018 with various vacancies. BARC Online Applications are invited from the eligible candidates. 224 BARC Vacancy has been officially announced by BARC Jobs 2018. The BARC Applications are invited for the Stipendary Trainee posts. BARC Online Applications are available at the official web portal. Eligible candidates will be called for the BARC Careers 2018 selection process. Get the detailed info such as BARC 2018 Recruitment vacancy and education qualification in the below section. Refer the official notification from BARC Jobs, before to apply. Scroll down for more detailed information on the BARC 2018 Careers.
BARC Careers 2018 | 224 Stipendary Trainee Posts – Apply @ barc.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Center|
|Job Role||Stipendary Trainee|
|Starting Date of Application||28th July 2018|
|Closing Date of Application||20th August 2018|
BARC Vacancy 2018 – Break Up
|Total No. of Vacancies||224|
|Essential Qualification||Category I:
|Minimum Height: 160 cms||Minimum Weight: 45.5 Kg|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
BARC Vacancy 2018
|Category I||Category II|
|Electronics & Instrumentation||05||Electrical||22|
|Chemistry||14||Electronics & Instrumentation||09|
BARC Careers 2018 | Eligibility Criteria
Category – I
- Diploma in relevant field with 60% of marks in aggregate.
- HSc in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
Age Limit: (as on 20/08/2018)
The candidates who apply for BARC Careers should have age limit between the below-mentioned age
- Minimum: 19 years
- Maximum: 24 years
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 22 years
Selection of the eligible candidates will be based on the satisfactory performance in the following recruitment process
- Written Examination
- Preliminary Test
|Name of the Subject||No. of Question||Marks||Time Duration|
|Mathematics||20 questions||20||60 minutes|
|General Awareness||10 questions||10|
How to Apply – BARC Careers 2018:
- The applicant who meets the eligibility criteria they can to apply for BARC Jobs 2018.
- Applicants are advised to ensure the eligibility before applying for the BARC Jobs.
- Official Notifications are available online at http://www.barc.gov.in/.
- Click the careers tab and find new recruitment list and select the relevant post. Read the official notifications carefully.
- Interested candidates may attend the interview along with one set of attested Xerox copies as well as original certificates of the following to the above-mentioned venue
- Date of birth,
- educational qualification
- registration and experience certificate,
- One passport size self-photograph.
- Fill in the valid credentials and pay the application fee online.
- Apply for the desired post before the last date.
Important Dates – BARC Recruitment 2018
|Application Start Date||28th July 2018|
|Walk-in Date||20th August 2018|
Bhabha Atomic Research Center is abbreviated as BARC; BARC is headquartered in Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra. It was established in the year 1954 of January. Founder of BARC is Homi J. Bhabha. At present, it was headed by the Chairman, Directors, Associate Director, Regional Director and Head of Divisions in various fields. BARC has undertaken many projects and was successful on its majority. It also conducts research in areas like accelerators, micro electro beams, materials design, supercomputers and computer visions. The major purpose of BARC is to undergo Nuclear Research n India. There are various departments under BARC as follows, Beam, Bio-Science, Chemical, Electronics & Instrumentation, Engineering services, Health safety, Knowledge of management group, material group, medical group, nuclear fuels group, physics group, reactor group, radio-chemistry & isotope, development group and Accelerator divisions and more.
Important Notification Updates
|IBPS RRB Recruitment||IPPB Recruitment|
|TSPSC Group 4||Kerala PSC Notification 2018|
|KSP Recruitment 2018||JMRC Recruitment 2018|
/ 5. Reviews