BSNL Recruitment 2019: BSNL Recruitment has out the recruitment notification for the engagement of Junior Telecom Officer(JTO) post. Ther BSNL JTO recruitment 2019 has brought up 198 JTO vacancies. BSNL vacancy is ready to fill the eligible and enthusiastic candidates. The recruitment drive for BSNL JTO 2019 is to recruit the candidates through the GATE Score 2019. The online applications are inviting from the candidates to apply for the desired post. Candidates those who are looking for Central government jobs in the Engineering field kindly start your application process. The apply online link at BSNL Career will get activated on 11-02-2019. The last date to submit the online application for BSNL Jobs will get ends by 12-03-2019. Interested candidates kindly visit the official site and submit your application within the last date. Other details regarding BSNL recruitment 2019 are available in table format.
BSNL Recruitment 2019
BSNL JTO recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of an Organization||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited|
|Recruitment Name||BSNL JTO recruitment 2019|
|Job Role||Junior Telecom Officer(JTO)|
|Job Location||Around India|
BSNL Jobs Breakup
|BSNL JTO recruitment 2019 Total Vacancy||198|
Important Dates – BSNL Career
|Starting date to apply||11-02-2019|
|Final date for submission||12-03-2019|
Age Limit – BSNL Jobs
|BSNL JTO recruitment 2019||Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 30 years
Educational Qualification – BSNL Recruitment 2019
|BSNL Jobs||Candidates should possess a BE/B.Tech (Civil/Electrical) from any recognized university|
Application Process – BSNL Career
|BSNL JTO recruitment 2019 Application Mode||Online|
|BSNL Jobs Application Fee||For GEN/OBC: Rs. 1000/-
For SC/ST: RS. 500/-
|Payment Mode||Payment through Credit/Debit card/Net banking|
Selection Process – BSNL Jobs
|BSNL Jobs||GATE Score 2019|
Important Links – BSNL Recruitment
|BSNL Career Official Site||Click Here|
|BSNL JTO recruitment 2019 Notification||Click Here|
|Online Registration||Click Here|
Note: Kindly refer the official notification to know about more details.
BSNL Vacancy Details: BSNL JTO recruitment 2019 state-wise
|Name of the Circle||No of Vacancy|
|Jammu & Kashmir||06|
|Northern Telecom Region||04|
|North East – I||06|
|North East – II||07|
|Uttar Pradesh [East]||09|
|Uttar Pradesh [West]||03|
How to apply for BSNL JTO recruitment 2019?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site bsnl.co.in.
- You will direct to the official site.
- In the home page, there will be a navigation link for BSNL Career.
- Click on the BSNL Career link, you will get into the recruitment page.
- In that page, you will have the advertisement regarding BSNL JTO recruitment 2019 .
- Click on the BSNL JTO Recruitment 2019 you will get the official notification.
- Read the official notification to know the eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start your application process after the activation of the link.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Submit the application on or before the last date.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited – BSNL Recruitment has officially announced BSNL JE Recruitment 2017 for the post “Junior Engineer”. BSNL Jobs invites application from the young, dynamic and eligible candidates for filling up of the “Junior Engineer” post. The post mentioned in BSNL Recruitment 2017 has certain eligibility criteria and the candidates will draw a handsome pay as mentioned in the official notification of BSNL JE Recruitment 2017. It is an excellent opportunity for the candidates to grab Government Jobs in BSNL Careers. Candidates can apply online from the official website and take up online test. More details about BSNL Junior Engineer and other eligibility criteria based on the educational qualification, age limit, work experience, application fee details, registration details, exam patterns, syllabus and various other details are given below.
BSNL Recruitment 2017 – BSNL JE Recruitment 2017 | Apply @ internalbsnlexam.com
BSNL Recruitment 2017 | BSNL Careers – Apply Online
Dear Readers, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited – BSNL Recruitment 2017 has announced the official notification for the post of Junior Engineer in and around India. Online Application is invited from eligible candidates for BSNL Junior Engineer. Detailed eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure and more are given below. The eligible candidates can apply for the same before 15th December 2017 from the link provided below or from the official website for the Junior Engineer post in BSNL Recruitment 2017.
BSNL Junior Engineer | BSNL Recruitment 2017
|Exam Type||Last date to apply||Official Notification|
|BSNL JE Recruitment 2017||15th Dec 2017||BSNL Careers|
|Director (Consumer Mobility)||23rd Jan 2018||BSNL Jobs|
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited | BSNL JE Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited|
|Job Role in BSNL Jobs||Junior Engineer|
|Vacancies in BSNL Vacancy||107|
|Job Location for BSNL Vacancy||India|
|Started Date of BSNL JE Recruitment 2017||16th Dec 2017|
|Last date of BSNL JE Recruitment 2017||15th Dec 2017|
|Apply Mode for BSNL Careers||Online|
BSNL Jobs & BSNL Careers
BSNL JE Recruitment 2017 | Eligibility Criteria to Apply for BSNL Recruitment 2017
The aspirants applying for the post of Junior Engineer in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited must satisfy all the eligibility criteria given below; even if anyone of the eligibility is missing then the candidates application will be quashed by BSNL Recruitment 2017.
BSNL Recruitment 2017 – Educational Qualification to apply for BSNL Junior Engineer:
Aspirants applying for the post of BSNL JE Recruitment 2017 in BSNL Careers should satisfy any one of the following educational qualification
- 10th and 12th or its equivalent from the recognized board / institute.
- Or 2 year ITI certificate in any discipline from the Central government / State Government.
- Or 3 year diploma in Telecommunication /Electronic/ Electrical / Radio / Computer / Instrumentation / Information Technology
BSNL JE Recruitment 2017 – Age limit to apply for BSNL Vacancy in BSNL Careers:
- The age limit for the candidate’s applying for the BSNL Vacancy should not exceed 55 years as on 01st July 2016.
BSNL JE Recruitment 2017 – Application fee to apply BSNL Careers in BSNL Recruitment 2017:
Application fee for the candidates appearing for the post of Junior Engineer in BSNL Careers is mentioned below
- 500 application fee for the general and OBC candidates
- 250 application fee for the SC / ST candidates.
- Pay the application fee through online mode (Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit card only)
Note: Application is fee is non-refundable.
BSNL Vacancy – Selection Procedure for BSNL Junior Engineer & BSNL Careers:
- Job seekers of Junior Engineer post BSNL Vacancy will be selected based on their performance in the following
- Written Examination
BSNL JE Recruitment 2017 – Exam pattern in BSNL Careers:
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has set a clear and detailed exam pattern for the aspirants appearing for the Junior Engineer post in BSNL JE Recruitment 2017 has follows, the candidates can benefit themselves by concentrating more only on the required subjects.
- 100 Questions comprised of 2 sections namely electrical, electronics & communication in the section I and departmental practices in the section II, each right option carries 1 mark.
- 25 negative marking for each wrong answer.
|Section I||Electricals, Electronics & Communication||50||
|Section II||Departmental Practices||50|
BSNL JE Recruitment 2017 – Syllabus in BSNL Careers:
The aspirants can follow the syllabus set by the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited – BSNL Recruitment 2017 to score high in the online exam.
SECTION I in BSNL Recruitment 2017
ELECTRICAL – Three-phase versus Single phase supply, concept of inductance and capacitance and impedance in AC circuits, series and parallel AC Circuits, star and delta connections, relation between phase and line voltage. Ohm’s Law and its application. Power factor and their measurement, refrigeration and air conditioning. Principles of operations of Transformer, application of small transformer in electronics and communication engineering. Semi-conductor devices—Principles of operation and characteristics of diode, zener diode, transistor. Applications of these devices in electronics circuits e.g. half wave/full wave rectifiers, invertors etc. Electronic Circuits—Basic electronic circuits viz. amplifiers, oscillators, multi-vibrators and integrated circuits (Ifs). Units of attenuation, decibles and Nepers, characteristics of attenuation and concept of low pass (LP), band pass (BP) and high pass (HP) filters. Concept of dbm, psophornetric noise, cross-talk and their measurements.
COMMUNICATION – Modulation and demodulation–principle and operation of various types of AM, FM and PM modulators demodulators; pulse modulation—TDM, Multiplexing, principles and application of PCM.
NETWORK, FILTERS AND TRANSMISSION LINES – Transmission lines and their application, characteristic impedance of line, principle of impedance matching, bandwidth consideration of a transmission line.
COMPUTERS – Computer and its working, types of computers, familiarization with DOS and windows–concept of file, directory, folders, number system (Binary, Octal and hexadecimal), Memory types, Personal computers and their typical uses, types and working of modems, 051 models.
SECTION II in BSNL Recruitment 2017
- Various types of subscriber instruments, exchanges viz. C-DOT, RAX / SBM / MBMIE – 10-B / New Technology Max-i and their working principles.
- Transmission systems functioning in Dol-/BSNL and their working principles.
- Telex and Trunk working principles/repair/maintenance.
- Float rectifiers, power plant, engine alternator, batteries their operation and maintenance.
- Operation and maintenance of 3 channel system.
- Repair of PCBs, connectors, soldering, de-soldering and pin-number in IC chips. Handling of ifs.
- Type of switch-boards, cables, their identification and laying / terminations.
- Organizational set up up-to Telecom Circle level.
- PABX, MDF, IDF, Racks, Ruses, Relays.
- Various types of tools.
- Earthing practices and methodology
BSNL Recruitment 2017 – How to apply for BSNL Jobs in BSNL Junior Engineer:
Candidates those who are applying for the post of Junior Engineer in BSNL Vacancy 2017, can apply online by visiting the official website, follow the instructions given below
- BSNL Recruitment 2017 advises the candidates to ensure that they satisfy the eligibility requirements as mentioned above.
- Eligible candidates can apply online from the link provided below.
- Or the candidates can apply by visiting the Official Website internalbsnlexam.com
- Find the desired post of BSNL Vacancy from the tabular column and click on it.
- The new users can register themselves by providing the name, email id and mobile number.
- Login to provide the personal details and to make payment by using the user name and the password generated.
- Pay the application fee online for the BSNL Jobs.
- After successful submission of the details in BSNL Recruitment 2017, take printout of the details for further reference.
The BSNL Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates to remember for BSNL Jobs:
|BSNL Recruitment 2017 – Online Application starts from||16/11/2017|
|BSNL Recruitment 2017 – Last date of Online Application||15/12/2017|
|BSNL Recruitment 2017 – Commencement of editing application||16/12/2017|
|BSNL Recruitment 2017 – Last date of editing application||18/12/2017|
|BSNL JE Recruitment 2017 – Date for downloading Admit card||21/01/2018|
|BSNL JE Recruitment 2017 – Date of Online Exam||28/01/2018|
BSNL JE Recruitment 2017 | BSNL Careers | BSNL Jobs – Click Here for Official Notification
The BSNL Recruitment 2017 | BSNL Careers | BSNL Jobs – Click Here for Official Website
BSNL Recruitment 2017-18 for the Post of Director (Consumer Mobility)
The BSNL Recruitment 2017 – Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has announced official notification for the post Director. BSNL Careers – Every year BSNL Recruitment Board inviting applications for various positions. Here you can find about eligibility criteria, Pay scale, Qualifications of BSNL Recruitment 2017 – BSNL Jobs. Interested candidates can apply for BSNL jobs.
BSNL Recruitment 2017 | Director – 01 Vacancy @ bsnl.co.in
Dear Readers, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has released the BSNL Recruitment 2017 for the Post of Director, Eligible candidates can check the Official Notification of BSNL Recruitment 2017 and can apply for this Post.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited | BSNL Careers
|Name of the Organization||BSNL Recruitment 2017|
|Job Role in BSNL Careers||Director (Consumer Mobility)|
|Last date||23rd Jan 2018|
BSNL Recruitment 2017– About BSNL Jobs
|Name of the Post – BSNL Careers||Last date to send application||Official Notification – BSNL Careers|
|Director (Consumer Mobility)||23rd Jan 2018||BSNL Careers|
BSNL Recruitment 2017 for Director Post | BSNL Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
BSNL Recruitment 2017 – Educational Qualification for BSNL Careers:
- The Candidates should possess Engineering in Electronics and Communications/Telecommunications disciplines for BSNL Vacancy.
- For BSNL Vacancy With good academic record from a recognized University/Institution.
- If the applicant completed P.G/ Diploma in Management studies will be preferable for BSNL Jobs.
BSNL Recruitment 2017 – Experience for BSNL Jobs:
- Applicant should have a senior level experience from reputed organization in technical/operational, out of which at least five years during the last ten years should have been in telecommunication technologies and planning methods for BSNL Recruitment
- Need desired experience in Telecom operation, planning and development for BSNL Jobs
BSNL Recruitment 2017 – Age Limit For BSNL Careers :
- The applicant for BSNL Jobs should have at least 45 Years Age of superannuation will be 60 years.
BSNL Recruitment 2017 DURATION OF APPOINTMENT for BSNL Careers
The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannaution or until further orders, whichever is earlier for BSNL Recruitment 2017.
BSNL Recruitment 2017 –Pay scale of BSNL Careers:
- Based on the experience of the candidate for BSNL jobs, they will be receive Rs. 75,000-1,0,000/- per month from for BSNL Recruitment
- As per their eligibility criteria suitable pay will be given by BSNL Recruitment 2017 Board.
BSNL Recruitment 2017 – Selection Process of BSNL Careers:
- Selection procedure through Interview by BSNL Recruitment Board 2017.
- Duly filled application should mail to BSNL Recruitment Board 2017,Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003.
- Screened candidates will be calling by BSNL Recruitment Board 2017 for Interview later.
BSNL Recruitment 2017 – Required Documents to apply BSNL Careers:
The applicants should submit their applications to BSNL Recruitment Board 2017 through proper channel as follows:
(a) Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre controlling authority
(b) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry;
(c) Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE;
(d) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government;
(e) Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE
(f) Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
- Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents to BSNL Recruitment Board 2017 along with the application form:
(a) Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose);
(b) Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose);
(c) Evidence of working at Board level or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level;
(d) Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications;
(e) The relevant Jobs handled in the past with details.
BSNL Recruitment 2017 – How to Apply for BSNL Careers:
- Candidates requested to send your application to BSNL Recruitment Board with above criteria to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- Dead line for sending application to BSNL Recruitment Board will be on 23rd Jan 2018 for BSNL jobs.
Important Dates for BSNL Recruitment 2017
|Last date to send Application to BSNL Recruitment 2017||23/01/2018|
|Interview – for BSNL Jobs||Intimate later by BSNL Recruitment Board|
|Address for post/courier to BSNL Recruitment Board||BSNL Recruitment 2017 – Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.|
BSNL Recruitment 2017 – About BSNL
BSNL is abbreviated as Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited. The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is an Indian telecommunication services owned by Indian government telecom services. Headquarters of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited located in New Delhi. BSNL has its own services throughout India except New Delhi and Mumbai BSNL is the largest service provider of fixed telephony and broadband services. More than 60% of Market shares they are having all over India. In India Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is the 5th largest mobile telephony provider.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is founded on 1st October 2000. BSNL is only took initiative effort to provide telecom and broadband services rural and urban areas of our country.
BSNL Recruitment 2017 – Click Here for Official Notification of BSNL Careers
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications on the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications.
More Latest All India Government Jobs 2017-18:
- SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2017 – 3259 Vacancies
- RBI Recruitment 2017 – 526 Vacancies
- SAIL Recruitment 2017 for Specialist Posts
- TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2017 – 9351 Vacancies
- IOCL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Latest Job Vacancies
- BHEL Recruitment 2017 Apprentice Notification
- Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017 | 8245 Vacancies
- Central Railway Recruitment 2017-18 | 2196 Vacancies
- CISF Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 487 Constable Vacancies
- TSPSC Notification 2017 – Apply Online for TSPSC AEE 277 Vacancies
- HDFC Bank Recruitment 2018 For Freshers
- JSSC Recruitment 2017 | PGTTCE | 1540 Posts
- West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – RRC | Trade Apprentice | 640 Posts
- DNS Bank Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Manager – Total 40 Vacancies
- MGNREGA Recruitment 2017 | From Peon to Program Officer | 927 Posts
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 – Total 764 Vacancies
/ 5. Reviews