ECGC Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Last date to send application||Official Notification|
|Probationary Officer||15th Jan 2018||ECGC Career|
ECGC Career – Complete information @ www.ecgc.in
Dear Aspirants, The candidates who willing to apply for ECGC Recruitment 2018 find the detailed information here about the official notification. As per the ECGC PO Recruitment 2017, ECGC invites the candidates to fill up Probationary Officer (PO) post. Applications of ECGC Recruitment and detailed information like Age, Qualification, eligibility criteria, Pay Scale, How to apply will be update soon at official website www.ecgc.in. Further more details of ECGC PO Recruitment 2017 will be available from 01st Jan to 15th Jan 2018.
ECGC PO Recruitment 2017 invites application from young and energetic candidates to fill up Probationary Officer post for ECGC career. Eligible and interested candidates can apply either online/ offline mode for ECGC Recruitment.
ECGC PO Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||ECGC Recruitment|
|Job Role||Probationary officer|
|Total vacancies||Various Post|
|Started Date||01st Jan 2018|
|Last date||15th Jan 2018|
ECGC PO Recruitment 2017| Eligibility Criteria
ECGC PO Recruitment 2017- Educational Qualification:
- The candidate who wishes to apply for ECGC PO recruitment 2017 should have to complete any graduation from recognized university.
ECGC PO Recruitment 2017- Selection Process:
- The ECGC Recruitment: The selection process will be based on either written test/Interview for ECGC PO recruitment 2017.
ECGC PO Recruitment 2017– How to Apply:
- Application and official notification will be active between 01st Jan 2018 to 15th Jan 2018.
- Interested candidates can log on to the official website @ecgc.in
- Link will be disabling after 15th Jan 2018 so the candidate should submit their application before 15th Jan 2018.
Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Limited (ECGC) is Mumbai based company and provide export credit insurance support for Indian exporters. The ECGC Fully owned by State Government and its headquarters located at Mumbai. Initially set up Export Risks Insurance Corporation (ERIC) has formally established on 30th July 1957. It comes under the control of the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Department of Commerce, Government of India. The name of the company ERIC was changed as ECGC from 08th August 2014. ECGC Ltd is the seventh largest insurance covering company in the world wide.
ECGC supports to strengthen our national export promotion by providing credit risk insurance to the exporters. The premium rate will be based on the risk involved and it will be varying as per the countries norms. Rate will vary based on the goods what they export.
Some Function of ECGC:
- ECGC is provides credit risk insurance for the Indian exporters to cover the loss of goods against the export.
- Gives bank guarantees to their loyal customers to get more facilities.
Important Dates for ECGC PO Recruitment 2017
|Start date of Application||01st Jan 2018|
|Last date of Application||15th Jan 2018|
|Address||Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Limited, Express Towers,10th Floor, Nariman Point, Mumbai,Maharashtra 400021|
ECGC PO Recruitment 2017– Click Here for Official Notification
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications on the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications of ECGC Recruitment.
More Latest All India Government Jobs 2017-18:
- SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2017 – 3259 Vacancies
- SAIL Recruitment 2017 for Specialist Posts
- BHEL Recruitment 2017 Apprentice Notification
- Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017 | 8245 Vacancies
- Central Railway Recruitment 2017-18 | 2196 Vacancies
- CISF Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 487 Constable Vacancies
- HDFC Bank Recruitment 2018 For Freshers
- JSSC Recruitment 2017 | PGTTCE | 1540 Posts
- West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – RRC | Trade Apprentice | 640 Posts
- DNS Bank Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Manager – Total 40 Vacancies
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 | Probationary Clerks| 468 Vacancies
- NHB Recruitment 2017 | National Housing Bank Recruitment
- CBI Recruitment 2017| Lecturer & Deputy Superintendent of Police
/ 5. Reviews