ESIC Apply Online: ESIC(Employee’s State insurance Corporation) exam is a National level Competitive exam, conducted every year by the ESIC, for the recruitment of aspirants in their offices across India. The Candidates selected for the posts under ESIC work directly under the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. Hence it is one of the most revered exam in the country.
ESIC Exam is expected to be conducted in the upcoming months and the candidates eager to fill their ESIC Online Application Form, must know How to Apply Online, In this page we will provide you with the details on ESIC Apply Online 2020.
ESIC Notification and Exam Dates
The following table contains the ESIC Upcoming Notification and Exam Dates 2020, tentatively as released by the Employee’s State insurance Corporation.
|Exam Events||Exam Dates(Tentative)|
|ESIC Official Notification 2020||To be Updated|
|ESIC Apply Online 2020 starts||To be Updated|
|ESIC Apply Online 2020 ends||To be Updated|
|ESIC Online Exam||To be Updated|
|ESIC Exam Results||To be Updates|
ESIC Apply Online – Registration Application 2020
The following content contains the ESIC Prerequisites required and Steps for Application Process
ESIC Apply Online – Things Required Before Applying
The following list contains the prerequisites required before filling your ESIC Online Application Form
- An active their valid personal email ID and mobile no.
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
- The necessary details/documents.
- The necessary documents for online payments.
ESIC Apply Online Exam – Complete Process
Candidates applying for ESIC must follow the steps given below carefully to avoid any mistakes
Step 1 – One Time Registration
- Candidates applying for ESIC must first visit the ESIC Official Website
- Candidates than should click on the Recruitments and Results link
- Candidates then need to sign up first with their valid E-mail ID and Mobile No. for verifying and One time Registration
- The One-time Password and login details of the candidates will be sent to the E-mail ID & Mobile No. as provided by the candidates, hence the email and Mobile number should be valid to avoid any mistakes
Step 2 – Online Application Submit
- Now the candidates should login with the login Credentials, which is sent to their email and Phone Number
- The candidates should now fill up all the desired information in the online form about himself/herself correctly. The candidate can make necessary corrections, (if any) before submission of application. However, candidates are not allowed to change the Email–ID, Mobile Number, Candidate Name, Post.
- The candidate is required to download the online form generated by the System with a unique registration number, which may be retained for future reference.
Step 3 – Final Submit
- After the last Submit is done, candidates now need to submit the Online Application Fees and after successfully Submitting the fees the Online Application of the Candidates is Registered
ESIC Apply Online – Application Fees
The candidates have to pay for the ESIC fees, The Application fees is different based on the following criteria, All the candidates must pay the Registration Fee online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
|1||General/ OBC category||₹500/-|
|2||SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates/ Female Candidates/ Ex-Servicemen||₹250/-|
ESIC Apply Online – Documents Format
The below table contains the document format as asked by the ESIC for the candidates applying for Online Registration
|Photograph||3.5cm X 4.5cm||jpg||20-50 KB|
|Signature||4.0cm X 3.0cm||jpg||10-20 KB|
ESIC Apply Online – Selection Process
The ESIC Selection Process consists of the following steps:
- Screening of Application
- Online Examination
- Computer skill test & Stenography test
- Document Verification.
ESIC Apply Online – List of Posts
Check below the jobs that comes under ESIC:
- Upper-Division Clerk (UDC)
- Assistant Professor
- Junior Residents
- Part-time Specialist
- Dental Surgeon
- Teaching Faculty
ESIC UDC Vacancies 2020
The following are the Previous Year, number of vacancies for ESIC UDC and Stenographer 2019
|S.No||States||Steno + UDC Vacancies|
|7||ESIC Corporation Head Quarters||2+94|
|Total||161 + 1709|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What was the total number of vacancies for ESIC Stenographer 2019?
Ans. The number of vacancies for ESIC Stenographer 2019 was 161.
Q2. What is the In Hand ESIC UDC Salary and some of the perks?
Ans. The In Hand salary is ₹25500 and the perks will be TA, DA, HRA etc.
Q3. What is the minimum number of years you have to serve for ESIC UDC promotions?
Ans. The minimum year promotion for ESIC UDC is 3 years.
Q4. What is the ESIC UDC promotion scale wise?
Ans. Upper Division Clerk ⇒ Assistant ⇒ Social Security Assistant.
Q5. What was the number of vacancies for ESIC UDC in year 2019?
Ans. The number of vacancies for ESIC UDC 2019 was 1709.
Q6. What is the age limit for applying for the ESIC UDC Exam?
Ans. The Age Limit for Applying for ESIC UDC is that the candidates should be between 18 to 27 years of age.