How to Prepare for SBI/RBI Mains 2020 to Crack the Exam:
As you all know that, the RBI & SBI Exam fever is going on everywhere. Previously SBI Clerk/Junior Assistant(JA) and RBI Assistant Prelims exams have finished. For that RBI Assistant Prelims result was released, but the SBI Clerk prelims result is not yet announced. Most of the banking aspirants are eagerly waiting for their results along with the mains exam date.
Both the exams have been postponed to some other dates. Due to this postponing, you have a long duration between prelims and mains exam. Obviously you got a lot of time to enhance your preparation process. Starting a career in RBI & SBI is a big dream for millions of banking aspirants. Because of provides you the most prestige & respect job in your society. So there are millions of aspirants have appeared for the recruitment drive. But only a few will be recruited by the board for their organizations. In order to crack the exams, you have to follow the plans and strategies given by professional experts. The professional expert’s guidance makes you sculpting your preparation process in a definite manner. So here in this article, our experts have given you the best things about How to prepare for SBI/RBI Mains 2020 to crack the exam. Kindly utilize this article fully for your upcoming exams.
How to prepare for SBI Clerk/RBI Assistant Mains to crack the exam: Right Proposal
RBI Assistant/ SBI Clerk consists of Prelims & Mains exams. Among that Mains exam plays as a deciding authority whether you will be scrutinized to the final selection or not. So you must give more importance to the mains exam. But compare to prelims, the mains exam is much tough to clear. Candidates should get the sectional as well as overall cut off. But clearing both the cut-offs is not enough for the final selection. You should get marks more than the prescribed cut off marks. So for that,, you have to follow some strategies which will boost up your score at a good level.
Preparation Strategies and Plans to crack SBI Clerk/RBI Assistant Mains Exams:
- Initially, you should clear on your basics in aptitude & reasoning sections.
- After that practice more and more questions to get familiar with your basics.
- Then use the shortcut tricks in order to minimize your time duration.
- Goal setting is an important one. Whether it may be a daily, or weekly.
- When you attained your goal, your positive attitude will grow higher.
- Partitioned your timings and give equal importance to all the sections.
- Initially solve more sectional quizzes and mocks.
- With that, you come to know your weaker area and give more focus on that.
- Every aspirant must have essential skills such as Time Management, Speed, Accuracy & Choosing the right questions.
- By practicing with more and more mock tests you will get the above skills meanwhile will get a real exam experience.
- When you are facing the real exam you feel the familiarity due to the earlier practicing with a lot of mock tests which gives you more confidence to attend the exam without any panic.