IBPS RRB 2020 Expected Vacancy:
The Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection has announced the exam dates for IBPS RRB recruitment process. Candidates are eager to know the IBPS RRB vacancy details. Here we have updated all the important details regarding the IBPS RRB vacancy 2020.
The IBPS RRB recruitment competition is increasing in a rapid rate every year. There are various posts in the IBPS RRB recruitment. We have mentioned them in the table.
|Posts recruited in IBPS RRB 2020 Recruitment|
|Office Assistant (multipurpose)||Officer Scale I||Agriculture Officer (scale II)|
|Marketing Officer (scale II)||Treasury manager (scale II)||Law Officer (scale II)|
|IT Officer (scale II)||Chartered Accountant (scale II)||General Banking Officer (scale II)|
|Officer Scale III|
For the recruitment of all these posts, IBPS will release a single notification. In the notification, the IBPS RRB 2020 vacancy for all these posts are available. Here we have added the important details regarding the vacancy in IBPS RRB 2020 recruitment.
IBPS RRB 2020 Exam Dates:
Already, the exam dates for all the IBPS RRB 2020 recruitment are given. Now the candidates are eagerly waiting for the official notification to release. After the notification release, the candidates can know the vacancy for the each posts. Also the vacancy will be known for all the categories in a state-wise manner.
|IBPS Tentative calendar for Regional Rural Bank Recruitments 2020-21|
|Preliminary Exam||Officer Scale I and Office Assistants: 01.08.2020, 02.08.2020, 08.08.202009.08.202016.08.2020|
|Main Exam|| Officer Scale I: 13.09.2020
Office Assistants: 19.09.2020
|Single Level Exam||Officers Scale II & III : 13.09.2020|
IBPS RRB Previous Year Vacancies:
If you compare the previous year vacancies, there is a sharp decrease in the overall vacancies for every year. Here in the table, you can see that the overall vacancy has decreased from 16000+ to 8000+ in three years gap. Also, the last year vacancy for each post is given for your reference.
|Year||IBPS RRB Vacancy|
|RRB Office Assistant||RRB officer Scale I||RRB Officer Scale II||RRB Officer scale III||Total IBPS RRB Vacancy|
|Name of the Post in IBPS RRB Recruitment||Vacancy in 2019|
|Office Assistant (multipurpose)||3674|
|Officer Scale I||3352|
|Officer Scale II (agriculture officer)||106|
|Officer Scale II (marketing officer)||45|
|Officer Scale II (Treasury manager)||11|
|Officer Scale II (Law)||18|
|Officer Scale II (CA)||24|
|Officer Scale II (IT)||75|
|Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer)||893|
|Officer Scale III||156|
IBPS RRB 2020 Expected Vacancy:
- The expected overall IBPS RRB 2020 vacancy is around 5000+
As there is decrease in the vacancy for every year, we guess that same will happen this year. But any how the exact number will be known only after the official notification release. We can expect around 5000 to 7000 overall IBPS RRB vacancies for the year 2020.
Reservation to Categories:
The overall vacancy of IBPS RRB 2020 is allocated for each category candidates as per the government reservation norms. The categories for which the vacancy reserved are,
- EXS (Only for office assistant post)
After the selection, the candidates must possess the relevant caste / category certificate for which IBPS RRB vacancy category he has applied. In case of OBC candidates,
- OBC (creamy layer) – Reservation is not applicable
- OBC (non-creamy layer) – Reservation is applicable
The candidates of OBC creamy layer will have no reservation benefits. They will come under the general category.
|IBPS RRB 2020||IBPS RRB Syllabus||IBPS RRB Mock Test|
Reservation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD):
The PWBD reservation for the IBPS RRB PO vacancy 2020 will come under the section 34 of “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”.
The eligible candidates for the PWBD Reservation are,
- Low vision and Blindness.
- Deaf and hard of hearing.
- Locomotor disability including acid attack victims, cerebral palsy, Leprosy cured, muscular dystrophy and dwarfism.
- Autism, intellectual disability, mental illness, and specific learning disability.
- Multiple disabilities among cases 1 to 4, including deaf-blindness in the posts identified for each disabilities.
Guidelines for PWBD Candidates to use Scribe:
The PWBD candidates can use scribe if they cannot proceed the exam in a fast manner. He candidates applied under PWBD category of IBPS RRB vacancy 2020 can use scribe with following conditions.
- The candidate should get ready for the exam with his own scribe.
- The scribe can belong to any stream. But for the officer cadre exam, the scribe should not belong to the same stream of the candidate.
- Both the scribe and candidate should provide the suitable undertaking form. Or else the candidate cannot take the exam.
- The scribe himself should not be the candidate of the IBPS RRB 2020 exam.
- The candidates along with scribe will have extra time of 20 minutes per hour of exam, if he is eligible for the compensatory time.
- The compensatory time is given only if the candidate opted for it at the time of online registration.
If the PWBD candidates for this IBPS RRB vacancy 2020, violate any rules, their candidature will be cancelled.
Economically Weaker Section:
The candidates who not come under SC / ST / OBC reservations and whose annual family income less than 8 lakh will come under EWS category. This income should enclose all the sources such as agriculture, salary, business, etc. Also certain conditions are to be fulfilled. If they possess any of the following assets, then they cannot seek for EWS reservation facility in IBPS RRB 2020 vacancy.
- Residential flat of 1000 sq. ft. and above.
- 5 acres of Agricultural Land and above.
- Residential plot of 100 sq. yards and above in notified municipalities.
- Residential plot of 200 sq. yards and above in areas other than the notified municipalities.
So, candidates once the notification releases, you will know the vacancy for the each category. Approximately we are expecting around 5000+ IBPS RRB 2020 overall vacancies.