IBPS RRB Vacancy 2021: The Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection has announced the vacancies for the IBPS RRB recruitment process. Candidates are eager to know the IBPS RRB vacancy details. Here we have updated all the important details regarding the IBPS RRB vacancy 2021. The IBPS RRB recruitment competition is increasing at a rapid rate every year. There are various posts in the IBPS RRB 2021 recruitment. We have mentioned them in the table the posts recruited in IBPS RRB 2021. So, go through this article to check the increased IBPS RRB 2021 vacancy.
|Posts recruited in IBPS RRB 2021 Recruitment|
|Office Assistant (multipurpose)||Officer Scale I||Agriculture Officer (scale II)|
|Marketing Officer (scale II)||Treasury manager (scale II)||Law Officer (scale II)|
|IT Officer (scale II)||Chartered Accountant (Scale II)||General Banking Officer (scale II)|
|Officer Scale III|
For the recruitment of all these posts, IBPS will release a single notification. In the notification, the IBPS RRB 2021 vacancy for all these posts is available. Here we have added the important details regarding the vacancy in IBPS RRB 2021 recruitment.
IBP RRB 2021 Recruitment:
For your quick reference, the sequence of events regarding the IBPS RRB 2021 recruitment is given here. As already dates are announced for the exam, candidates will have started their preparation. The IBPS RRB vacancy 2021 is also a main factor that decides the exam level.
|Online Registration start date||08.06.2021|
|Online Registration End date||28.06.2021|
|Pre-exam training call letter download||09.07.2021|
|Pre-exam training||19.07.2021 to 25.07.2021|
|Download of call letters for online preliminary exam||July/ August 2021|
|Online Preliminary exam dates||01.08.2021
|Online Preliminary Exam Result||September 2021|
|IBPS RRB office assistant mains||3rd October 2021|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 mains||25th September 2021|
|Online Exam – Main / Single for officer scale 2 & 3||25th September 2021|
|Declaration of Result – Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II, and III)||October 2021|
|Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II, and III)||October/November 2021|
|Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II, and III)||October/November 2021|
|Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant)||January 2022|
Note: Pre-exam training will be conducted only if it is possible.
IBPS RRB 2021 Vacancy:
The IBPS RRB vacancy 2021 state wise and category wise details are available in the official notification. Here we have updated the overall IBPS RRB vacancy increased details for this year.
|Post||Vacancies (as of 7th June 2021)||Updated Vacancies (as of 10th June 2021)||Updated Vacancies (as of 17th June 2021)||Updated Vacancies (as of 22nd June 2021)||Updated Vacancies (as of 24th June 2021)|
|Office Assistants (Multipurpose)||6101||6827||6888||7001||6794|
|Officer Scale 1||4257||4658||4716||4846||4703|
|Officer Scale 2 (Agriculture Officer)||26||26||26||26||26|
|Officer Scale 2(Marketing Officer)||42||42||42||42||42|
|Officer Scale 2 (Treasury Manager)||10||10||10||10||10|
|Officer Scale 2 (Law)||28||28||28||28||28|
|Officer Scale 2 (CA)||33||33||33||33||33|
|Officer Scale 2 (IT)||60||60||60||60||60|
|Officer Scale 2 (General Banking Officer)||917||925||940||940||902|
|Officer Scale 3||213||211||215||215||211|
Reservation to Categories:
The overall vacancy of IBPS RRB 2021 is allocated for each category of candidates as per the government reservation norms. The categories for which the vacancy reserved are,
- EXS (Only for office assistant post)
After the selection, the candidates must possess the relevant caste/category certificate for which IBPS RRB vacancy category he has applied. In the case of OBC candidates,
- OBC (creamy layer) – Reservation is not applicable
- OBC (non-creamy layer) – Reservation is applicable
The candidates of the OBC creamy layer will have no reservation benefits. They will come under the general category.
Reservation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD):
The PWBD reservation for the IBPS RRB vacancy 2021 will come under section 34 of “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”.
The eligible candidates for the PWBD Reservation are,
- Low vision and Blindness.
- Deaf and hard of hearing.
- Locomotor disability including acid attack victims, cerebral palsy, Leprosy cured, muscular dystrophy, and dwarfism.
- Autism, intellectual disability, mental illness, and specific learning disability.
- Multiple disabilities among cases 1 to 4, including deaf-blindness in the posts identified for each disability.
Guidelines for PWBD Candidates to use Scribe:
The PWBD candidates can use scribe if they cannot proceed with the exam in a fast manner. The candidates who applied under the PWBD category of IBPS RRB vacancy 2021 can use scribe with the following conditions.
- The candidate should get ready for the exam with his own scribe.
- The scribe can belong to any stream. But for the officer cadre exam, the scribe should not belong to the same stream of the candidate.
- Both the scribe and candidate should provide a suitable undertaking form. Or else the candidate cannot take the exam.
- The scribe himself should not be the candidate for the IBPS RRB 2021 exam.
- The candidates along with the scribe will have extra time of 20 minutes per hour of the exam if he is eligible for the compensatory time.
- The compensatory time is given only if the candidate opted for it at the time of online registration.
If the PWBD candidates for this IBPS RRB vacancy 2021, violate any rules, their candidature will be canceled.
Guidelines for Cerebral Palsy and Locomotor Disability Candidates:
These candidates will come under the PWBD category of the IBPS RRB 2021 vacancy. The guidelines for them are,
- Compensatory time – 20 minutes extra time for each hour.
- Compensatory time is permitted if the impairment percentage I minimum of 40%
Guidelines for Visually Impaired Candidates:
- The VI candidates (disability should not be less than 40%) can see the exam content in the magnified font.
- Compensatory time – 20 extra minutes for each one hour of examination.
- The facility to view exam contents in the magnified font is not available for Visually Impaired candidates using scribe.
Guidelines for Intellectual Disability (ID) Candidates:
The candidates with autism, special learning disability, mental illness, and intellectual disability will come under the PWBD category for the IBPS RRB vacancy 2021.
- The compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour is allowed even if the scribe is present or not.
- The disability should be more than 40%
Definition for Ex-Servicemen (EXSM):
Under IBPS RRB office assistant vacancy 2021, the EXSM candidates have reservations. But for them, reservation is not available in the officer cadre recruitments. The candidates coming under this category are,
- Ex-Servicemen (EXSM)
- Disabled Ex-Servicemen (DISXS)
- Dependents of Servicemen killed in Action (DXS)
Economically Weaker Section:
The candidates who not come under SC / ST / OBC reservations and whose annual family income less than 8 lakh will come under the EWS category. This income should enclose all the sources such as agriculture, salary, business, etc. Also, certain conditions are to be fulfilled. If they possess any of the following assets, then they cannot seek for EWS reservation facility in IBPS RRB 2021 vacancy.
- Residential flat of 1000 sq. ft. and above.
- 5 acres of Agricultural Land and above.
- Residential plot of 100 sq. yards and above in notified municipalities.
- Residential plot of 200 sq. yards and above in areas other than the notified municipalities.
The property possessed by the “Family” in various locations or places or cities is added for the land or property holding test to find the EWS eligibility. The EWS reservation benefit can be availed only through the Income and Asset Certificate provided by a Competent Authority notified by the Indian government. The term “Family” for EWS status check will include the person who seeks the benefit of reservation, his/her parents and siblings below the age of 18 years as also his/her spouse and children below the age of 18 years.
After the selection, the candidates should produce the eligible EWS certificate in the document verification process. Or else they cannot come under the EWS category of IBPS RRB 2021 vacancy and their candidature may get canceled.
How to Prepare for IBPS RRB 2021 in High Competition?
Nowadays the competition for the banking exams has become huge. The candidates of all the degrees are entering the bank exam competition. As a result, now the cut-offs have become so high. The exam level becomes very difficult and unpredictable. So the candidates are confused and frustrated about how to crack the bank exams. Even now in IBPS RRB exams, the prelims exams are asked in an easy manner. But the cut-offs were sky-high. In mains, it is totally opposite as the exam level is very tough as like IBPS PO. This is the recent 2 years’ situation. Also, the IBPS RRB vacancy is becoming low every year. To tackle the competition, prepare with a strategy for each subject.
For the quantitative aptitude section, the questions may be asked in a very tough manner. So that prepare with very high standards. The IBPS RRB vacancy 2021 may be more or like the same as that of the last year. So you first have to fight out a large competition. To fight out a large competition, your key is speed. Only with the high speed you can attend more questions and have chances to crack the higher cut-off. So for each type of question, practice with a timer and try to increase your speed. Then accuracy is the next most important factor to succeed in the huge competition. Some tips to increase speed are given here,
- Practice with timer.
- Continuous practice with the mock test series.
- Learn to imply short-cut methods.
- Mind calculation and fast calculation tricks.
The reasoning ability is the section that tests the patience of the candidates if the puzzles are asked in a difficult manner. If you keep the IBPS RRB 2021 vacancy in mind, you will feel the heat of the competition. So for this section, heavy practice is needed. Follow the tip provided here.
- Practice more puzzles and seating arrangements with a high difficulty level.
- Try to solve the puzzles by eliminating the possible causes. So that you can save more time.
- Also, give importance to the new pattern miscellaneous topics. If you are thorough in all the topics, then you can edge more candidates in the competition.
- Follow the shortcut tricks for all the questions to increase your attempts in the exam.
After the quantitative aptitude and reasoning ability, this section is the most important factor in the mains exams. If you should fill the IBPS RRB 2021 vacancy in a successful manner, follow the general awareness tips given here.
- This section is very important to boost up your mains score. So practice daily quizzes and correct your mistakes regularly.
- Prepare with current affairs power capsules.
- Revise the current affairs as much as you can. Only with revision, you can score high marks in this section.
- As this section is a game-changer, give your full dedication to the preparation of all the topics.
- Don’t answer the questions just by wild guessing.
These two sections will not consume more time. In fact, these 2 sections will help you to save more time for other difficult sections. For that, you have to be thorough in these sections. As per the IBPS RRB 2021 vacancy state-wise, the competition is going to be very tough. For that, you have to score decent marks in all the sections to succeed in the exam. In the English language section, grammar knowledge is very important. Learn the grammar rule and take topic tests to improve your performance in this section. Also, read newspapers, novels, and storybooks to improve your vocabulary skills.
For the computer knowledge section, study the entire syllabus. Then take regular quizzes to improve your marks in this section. If you take more marks in these sections, it will be a great advantage for you.
This section is available for the IBPS RRB scale II officer of specialist cadres. For them as per their post/stream, questions will be asked in this section. So prepare as per the related syllabus and attend the mock tests for practice.
IBPS RRB Vacancy 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions:
Check IBPS RRB vacancy 2021 frequently asked questions among the candidates are given here.
Q: What will be the IBPS RRB vacancy in 2021?
A: As of 24.06.2021, the total updated IBPS RRB 2021 vacancy – 12810.
Q: What is the age relaxation for the OBC candidates in IBPS RRB exams?
A: For OBC candidates under the non-creamy layer, the age relaxation is 3 years.