Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2018: Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2018 has out the notification for the engagement of Apprentice Posts. The Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2018 is opening a great career forum for freshers, Graduates and young aspirants. This recruitment is recruiting under the apprenticeship (amendment) act 1973. The Indian Ordnance Factory recruitment 2018 announces totally of 23 BE/B.Tech apprentice jobs in Ambernath. Only those candidates have completed BE/B. Tech can able to apply for the post. Indian Ordnance Factory jobs are the most expected recruitment among the aspirants. Because it gives an excellent pay scale and peaceful working environment towards the desirable candidates. Candidates those who are having a passion to work in a Central Government Organization, Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2018 is the right option. Online applications are inviting from the eligible candidates. Applicants can go through the official site http://ofbindia.gov.in/units/index.php?unit=ofa to check the notification.
Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2018: Details
|Organization Name||Indian Ordnance Factory|
|Notification Name||Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2018|
|Job Location||Ambernath (Maharashtra)|
|Starting Date to Apply||11-11-2018|
|Last Date for Submission||Within 21 days|
|Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2018 – For Graduate Apprentice||Candidates should possess BE/B.Tech in relevant discipline from any recognized University.|
|For Diploma Apprentice||Candidate should possess Diploma from any recognized Board.|
|Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2018 – Apprentice||Fresher/NIL|
|Graduate Apprentice||Rs. 4,984/-|
|Diploma Apprentice||Rs. 3,542/-|
Mode of Application
Sr. General Manager
PIN – 421502,
|Phase I||Document Verification|
|Phase II||Medical Examination|
|Official Site||Click Here|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
Note: Refer the official notification to know more details.
Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2018: Vacancy Distribution
|1||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||02||01|
How to apply for Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2018?
- Click the official site link provided in the table.
- You will get into the home page of the official site.
- In that, home page you can able to see the recruitment link on the left side.
- By clicking the recruitment link you can see the recent notification link.
- Check your eligibility criteria by like educational qualification, selection process etc.
- Download the application form attached with the notification.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Submit your application form along with the valid essential documents and sent to the address given in the table within 21 days.
Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017-18 has called out notification to apply for the post of apprentice from different trades. Young and energetic engineers can apply for this post. This is the right time to show your inner ability, Apply and grab the job. However you can check complete details about Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017-18 latest vacancies here. The applications should be submitted directly before 06th Jan 2018 to Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment board.
Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment | Apprentice | 08 Vacancies
Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017-18
|Name of the Post||Last date to send application||Official Notification|
|Apprentice||06th Jan 2018||Indian Ordnance Factory Job|
Dear Candidates, Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017-18 has invited applications from B.E/B.Tech/Diploma candidates for apprentice training at machine tools prototype factory, Ambarnath. Interested freshly passed out engineering holders can apply directly to Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017-18. Further more details like Qualification, How to apply and Selection procedure are given below. It will helpful for the candidate who is ready to apply for this job.
Indian Ordnance Factory Jobs
|Name of the Organization||Indian Ordnance Factory Job|
|Location||Ambarnath (West), Thane.|
|Last date||06th Jan 2018|
|Address||Sr. General Manager,|
Machine Tool Prototype Factory,
Ambarnath Dist – Thane,
Maharashtra, Pin: 421 502
Indian Ordnance Factory Job | Vacancy Discipline Wise
Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 gave notification to apply for apprentice training posts at thane, Maharashtra. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for below jobs. Job role and number of vacancy details are given below for Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017.
Indian Ordnance Factory Job
|Discipline||No Of vacancy|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||01|
Indian Ordnance Factory Vacancy| Eligibility Criteria
Indian Ordnance Factory Job- Educational Qualification:
The candidates to apply for Indian Ordnance Factory Vacancy apprentice training; they should have below qualifications as per their disciplines.
|Electrical Engineering||Diploma in Engg.|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||Diploma in Engg.|
|Mechanical Engineering||Degree in Engg.|
|Mechanical Engineering||Diploma in Engg.|
Indian Ordnance Factory Vacancy-Engineering Apprentice:
- The applicant of engineering apprentice should be holds the degree in engineering or technology from government recognized university/Institution.
Indian Ordnance Factory Vacancy-Diploma Technician Apprentices:
- The applicant of Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 should have diploma in Engineering/technology or equivalent qualification authorized by State Technical Board, or recognized by the State Govt concerned or the Central Government.
Indian Ordnance Factory Vacancy – Experience:
- Only fresh passed out candidates can apply for apprentice training of Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017
- Job experience for one year or more will not eligible as per apprentice act.
Indian Ordnance Factory Job – Age Limit:
- Currently passed out candidates can apply, for more details about age limit the candidate can refer official notification.
Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017- Application Fee:
- Application fee may be applicable in future selection process.
Indian Ordnance Factory Job – Pay scale:
- Graduate apprentice will draw Rs.4984/- as consolidated pay per month.
- Diploma holders will draw Rs. 3542/- as consolidated pay per month.
Indian Ordnance Factory Vacancy- Selection Process:
- The selection will be based on the merit list of marks obtained on the final year of examination
- And clearing Medical tests also consider during the selection.
Indian Ordnance Factory Job – Required Documents:
Candidates should send the photocopies (hard copy) of the following documents
- Xerox copy of all certificates including below,
- O.B certificate
- Category Certificate
- Mark sheets duly attested by gazetted officer.
Note: (All above mentioned documents are mandatory and the candidates application will be rejected even if one of the documents are missing)
Indian Ordnance Factory Job – How to Apply:
- Indian Ordnance Factory Vacancy: Interested candidates can download the application through below official link.
- The applicants are requested to read official notification Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017-18.
- Download the application as prescribed format. And attach all mentioned documents.
- Duly filled application along with the documents should reach Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017-18 before 06th Jan 2018.
- The application should send to The Sr. General Manager, Machine Tool Prototype Factory, Ambarnath Dist – Thane, Maharashtra, Pin: 421 502.
Important Dates for Indian Ordnance Factory Vacancy
|Start date of Application||Available|
|Last date to submit the Application||06th Jan 2018|
|Address for post/courier||The Sr. General Manager,|
Machine Tool Prototype Factory, Ambarnath Dist – Thane,
Maharashtra, Pin: 421 502.
About Indian Ordnance Factory:
Ordnance Factories Board is an organization of the Indian Ordnance Factories.The Ordnance Factories Board working under ministry of Defense, Government of India. Ordnance Factories Board established on 1802 and head quarter located at Kolkatta.
There are 1,64,000 employees are working under Ordnance Factories Board. And its Products are Small arms, Aircraft weapons, Anti-aircraft warfare, Naval weapons, Anti-ship warfare, Anti-submarine warfare, Anti-tank warfare, Missiles, Missile launchers, Rockets, Rocket launchers, Bombs, Grenades, Mortars, Mines, Military vehicles, Engines, Armoured vehicles, Chemical warfare, Clothing, Artillery, Ammunition, Propellants, Explosives.
Ordnance Factories Board is the largest production based industry in the world owned by central government of India. In every year of March 18 Ordnance Factories Board is use to celebrate Ordnance Factories day. Ordnance Factories is one of the 50 top most defence equipment product development industry in the world.
Indian Ordnance Factory Vacancy – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications on the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications of Indian Ordnance Factory Vacancy.
More Latest All India Government Jobs 2017-18:
- SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2017 – 3259 Vacancies
- RBI Recruitment 2017 – 526 Vacancies
- SAIL Recruitment 2017 for Specialist Posts
- TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2017 – 9351 Vacancies
- IOCL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Latest Job Vacancies
- BHEL Recruitment 2017 Apprentice Notification
- Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017 | 8245 Vacancies
- Central Railway Recruitment 2017-18 | 2196 Vacancies
- CISF Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 487 Constable Vacancies
- TSPSC Notification 2017 – Apply Online for TSPSC AEE 277 Vacancies
- HDFC Bank Recruitment 2018 For Freshers
- JSSC Recruitment 2017 | PGTTCE | 1540 Posts
- West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – RRC | Trade Apprentice | 640 Posts
- DNS Bank Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Manager – Total 40 Vacancies
- MGNREGA Recruitment 2017 | From Peon to Program Officer | 927 Posts
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 – Total 764 Vacancies