COVID-19 is the most deadly viral spread in the world right now. Many top nations have lost thousands of lives. Also the day by day the number of affected persons is increasing in a very high rate. So we are still in danger. Till now, the corona virus has attacked over 5 lakh people all over the world. Very soon the affected persons toll may reach 6 lakhs.
- Total cases all over the world – 5, 97,252
- Total death all over the world – 27,365
- Recovered people all over the world – 1,33,363
The above details are the effects of the corona virus till now. The world is fighting against corona virus, and taking actionable steps to save the countrymen. The countries with more serious damages of corona are given below.
|Country||Total cases||Total deaths||Total people recovered|
Corona Virus Disease in India:
India is also caught in this web by the COVID -19. If we do not follow the self quarantine practices, then we will be in serious problem. As of now, total country is under lockdown for 21 days. This step is very important for the breaking of COVID-19 chain linkage. India is taking the most forward action than the other top affected nations.
- Total cases in India – 873
- Total death cases in India – 19
- Total people recovered in India – 79
21 Days Lockdown Announcement by PM Modi:
The growth rate of corona affection in India is in line with that of USA. If we do not take strict measures, then we will also face the serious consequences faced by the nations like, Italy, China, USA, etc. The 21 days national lockdown came into effect from the March 25th.
- People should not go out unnecessarily in this lockdown period.
- Don’t gather in crowd.
- Maintain social distancing even with the family members.
- Government will make serious efforts for the arrangement of ventilators and other medical emergency things.
- If you have symptoms of COVID 19, don’t self medicate yourself. Follow the advice of the doctor.
These are the serious announcements made by our government to control the disease spread. Also reports are coming that around 1.5 to 2.5 lakh crores of funds will be allocated to fight out this viral disease.
PM Modi Calls World Leaders for Joint Action Plan:
Now our Prime Minister, Narendra Modi has called world leaders for the COVID-19 joint action plan. Now our PM Modi becomes the first world leader to call for the joint action plan to fight against COVID 19.
- PM Modi to lead the SAARC video conference on COVID 19 outbreak.
- Also Modi calls up for G-20 nations link up.
- Video conference on COVID 19 is also conducted by the G-7 nations.
World Leaders Laud Modi for the Joint Action Plan:
As a result, India emerged as a global leader now to fight COVID 19. Many leaders are appreciating Modi for his efforts.
Australian PM Scott Morrison also lauded Modi for his efforts to organize the G-20 linkup video conference to fight COVID19. He added that this step is really impressive and important to save the world from this deadly disease.