LIC HFL recruitment 2019 notification PDF was shared for a total of 300 vacancies of Assistant, Associate, Assistant Manager posts by the officials of LIC. Also, the link to apply online for LIC HFL Vacancy 2019 has been closed on 26th August 2019 at the official website of LIC. Get a detailed LIC HFL Study plan here
LIC HFL Recruitment 2020 is expected to be released soon. Candidates looking for a career in the insurance sector should not miss this opportunity. Check LIC HFL Cut Off 2020 to prepare and ace the examination.
LIC HFL Study Plan Overview 2020
While preparing for the Railway Recruitment Board ALP exam, the first thing which haunts candidates on how to LIC HFL 2020 exam, is how to start and which methodology to adopt in order to qualify.
- Know LIC HFL exam pattern and Syllabus
- Make a disciplined Study Schedule
- Follow the best books of LIC HFL
- Go through LIC HFL question papers
- Solve the LIC HFL mock Test and examine the performance
LIC HFL Study Plan Stagewise 2020
The LIC HFL is the subsidiary of the Life Insurance Corporation of India. So the competition to grab this job will be surely high. Here we will add the LIC HFL Housing Finance exam pattern 2020 for your preparation. The selection process for the assistant, associate, and assistant manager cadres will happen in two stages,
- Online Examination
The online examination will be separate for Assistant, Associate, and Assistant Manager. It will be in English language only. We will give a detailed exam pattern for the LIC HFL exam here. So that you can know complete details of the exam sections, timings, marking schemes, penalty marks, etc.
LIC HFL Study Plan 2020
Here are some tips which will definitely help you to crack both tests:
Understand the Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- The online examination consists of four sections in total.
- The first section is the English language, which consists of 50 questions. The maximum marks for this section is 50. The sectional time duration for the English language section is 35 minutes.
- The second section of this online exam is Logical reasoning, which consists of 50 questions. The total marks for this section is 50. The sectional time duration for the logical reasoning section is 35 minutes.
- The third section of this online exam is General awareness, which consists of 50 questions. The maximum marks for the general awareness section is 50. The sectional time duration for this section is 15 minutes.
- The fourth section is the numerical ability for assistant and associate cadre. For the assistant manager cadre, it will be quantitative aptitude. This section consists of 50 questions. The maximum marks for this section is 50. The sectional time duration allotted for this section is 35 minutes.
- As there is sectional timing, you cannot change between the sections as per your wish. the section will automatically change after the time gets over.
- As per the LIC HFL 2020 exam pattern, there is a penalty for wrong answers in this online examination. For every wrong answer to a question, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks of that question will go into deduction to arrive at a corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. if the candidate gives no answer; there is no penalty for that question.
- Candidates have to clear both the sectional and overall cut-offs.
Proper Study Planning
After understanding the syllabus and exam pattern thoroughly, the next step should be preparing the study plan. Many candidates ask what is the need of the study plan. Continuous and constant study is the most important thing. If you do not have any study plan, then you will wake up in the morning and think about what is the next topic you are going to prepare for today.
Do not follow other people’s study plan. Make your own plan which suits your lifestyle. Following other people’s study plan can make it a bit difficult to follow.
Time Management Tips
There is very little time to solve too many questions. You need to learn to juggle various sections and manage to solve as many questions as you can. You need to be accurate while solving mathematical problems.
You should read the newspapers, magazines regularly and also stay updated with current affairs. Pay special attention to the banking and finance industry. Other topics you can focus on include Banking awareness, Sports, Business & Economy, Political news, Awards, static GK and more, etc.
Make notes of current affairs which are important from the exam point of view. The notes should be crisp and easy to read. This will be helpful while revisioning the topics.
Prepare study notes
Apart from using reference material to study, you need to prepare using your own notes. After exhaustive studying, you will come across important things from an exam perspective. Study notes are important observations and points that will help.
Practice and Revise
You need to get acquainted with the online system of answering questions. It is unlike the traditional pencil-paper method. To acquire the desired speed required for CBTs, Mock Tests reflect a true picture of your performance as they act as a mirror and help you analyze your strengths and weaknesses.
In your LIC HFL study plan, keep in mind to revise. Revise is the key to memorizing things more effectively and for a longer period of time.
LIC HFL Books
To prepare for the LIC HFL 2020, it is important to first find out the best book. Picking the right book is a task, but besides that, the books play a very important role in the entire exam preparation. You can check the detailed list of best books for LIC HFL for your complete exam preparation.
LIC HFL Last Minute Preparation Tips and Tricks
- You should revise all important concepts and important definitions at a regular interval.
- Regular practice of previous year question papers will give an edge over others in exams.
- Also, check previous year cut off
- Applicants are not advised to study anything new in the last few days. It will create confusion. Only focus on tips and tricks that you studied earlier for the preparation.
LIC HFL Study Plan FAQs
How can I get LIC HFL jobs?
This is the procedure to get an LIC HFL Job,
Apply – Prepare – Exam – Result – Placement
What are the documents required for LIC HFL?
Applicants have to occupy their academic documents which will be needed during the documentation process of the exam.
What is the selection process for LIC HFL 2020 recruitment?
The selection process will have 2 stages – an online exam and an interview.
What are the total marks for the LIC HFL online exam?
The total mark for the online exam is 200.
Is there any sectional time for the LIC HFL exam?
Yes, for each section, separate timing is allotted. So you cannot skip between the sections.
What is the negative mark for the LIC HFL 2020 online exam?
For each wrong answer, the minus mark is 0.25.
What are the sections in the LIC HFL 2020 online exam?
Logical reasoning, Quantitative aptitude / numerical ability, general awareness, and English language.
What is the age limit to apply for the LIC HFL 2020 recruitment?
21 to 28 years.