LIC HFL Exam Pattern 2021:
Here we have added the LIC HFL exam pattern 2021 details. The Life Insurance Corporation of India, Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL) will conduct exams every year for the assistant, assistant manager, and associate recruitment. For this recruitment, check the LIC HFL recruitment 2021 exam pattern here for preparation.
LIC HFL 2021:
The LIC HFL is the subsidiary of the Life Insurance Corporation of India. So the competition to grab this job will be surely high. Here we will add the LIC HFL Housing Finance exam pattern 2021 for your preparation. The selection process for the assistant, associate, and assistant manager cadres will happen in two stages,
- Online Examination
The online examination will be separate for Assistant, Associate, and Assistant Manager. It will be in English language only. We will give a detailed exam pattern for the LIC HFL exam here. So that you can know complete details of the exam sections, timings, marking schemes, penalty marks, etc.
Get More – LIC HFL Recruitment Notification
LIC HFL Online Exam Pattern Details:
Here we have added the complete details of the LIC HFL notification 2021 Exam Pattern.
- The online examination consists of four sections in total.
- The first section is the English language, which consists of 50 questions. The maximum marks for this section is 50. The sectional time duration for the English language section is 35 minutes.
- The second section of this online exam is Logical reasoning, which consists of 50 questions. The total marks for this section is 50. The sectional time duration for the logical reasoning section is 35 minutes.
- The third section of this online exam is General awareness, which consists of 50 questions. The maximum marks for the general awareness section is 50. The sectional time duration for this section is 15 minutes.
- The fourth section is the numerical ability for assistant and associate cadre. For the assistant manager cadre, it will be quantitative aptitude. This section consists of 50 questions. The maximum marks for this section is 50. The sectional time duration allotted for this section is 35 minutes.
- As there is sectional timing, you cannot change between the sections as per your wish. the section will automatically change after the time gets over.
- As per the LIC HFL 2021 exam pattern, there is a penalty for wrong answers in this online examination. For every wrong answer to a question, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks of that question will go into deduction to arrive at a corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. if the candidate gives no answer; there is no penalty for that question.
- Candidates have to clear both the sectional and overall cut-offs.
As the LIC housing finance exam pattern 2021 is here for your reference, use this for preparation.
LIC HFL Online Exam Pattern 2021
|English Language||50||50||35 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||50||50||35 minutes|
|General Awareness||50||50||15 minutes|
|Numerical Ability (for assistant and associate cadre)
Quantitative aptitude (for assistant manager cadre)
LIC HFL reserves the right to fix the minimum cut-off marks for the exam. Candidates have to score minimum marks section-wise as well as on total in the online examination in order to qualify in the exam. The candidates who qualified in the exam are called for the Interview. They will normalize the corrected scores of each of the candidates in different sessions, using equipercentile method. The decision of the Company in this regard is final and binding on the candidates.
The total mark of the LIC HFL exam pattern is 200. Depending upon the number of vacancies, only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit as per the LIC HFL cut off will attend the interview. Candidates who do not attend the Interview or who do not obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the Interview cannot proceed in further selection. Shortlisting of candidates for interview is provisional without verification of documents. The document verification with the original when a candidate reports for the interview. In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification, etc.) he/she will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
The final merit list and selection of candidates will be separate for each post of Assistant, Associate & Assistant Manager and will be done on the basis of combined marks of Online Examination and Interview strictly according to the merit ranking, subject to minimum qualifying marks in the Interview. The Company reserves the right to change the selection procedure, if necessary.
The selected candidate will have to undergo Medical Examination. If the candidate is medically fit as per the LIC HFL authorized Medical Examiner, then he will get the appointment order
LIC HFL Exam Preparation Tips:
The LIC HFL exam pattern and syllabus 2021 are very important for the candidates. The exam pattern will help the candidates to know the sectional weightage, and to plan a strategy for the exam. The syllabus is essential for proceeding with the topic-wise preparation. Here we provide the preparation tips and exam strategy for the LIC HFL online exam.
English Language Preparation Tips:
Under the LIC HFL associate exam pattern 2021, the English section covers 50 marks in total. For all the topics, grammar forms the base. So, improve your grammar skills to score in this section.
- Study newspapers, articles, and magazines to gain grammar knowledge, sentence formation skills, etc.
- To score decent marks in this section you should be good at grammar skills. It will help you to score in error spotting, cloze test, and fillers. Then vocabulary skills are important to score marks in this section. Reading newspapers will help you in developing the vocabulary skills.
- To excel in reading comprehension and jumbled sentence topics, more mock test practice is required.
Exam Strategy for English:
In the English language section attend the cloze test, fillers, and error spotting at first. If you are strong in grammar you can attend more questions in these topics. If the reading comprehension paragraph is lengthy attend it finally. Only then you can cover more questions within the time limit.
Numerical Ability / Quantitative Aptitude Preparation Tips:
Follow the numerical ability preparation tips available here. As per the LIC HFL associate exam pattern 2021, this section covers 50 marks in total.
- From the LIC HFL numerical ability syllabus topics, choose simple topics such as simplification, quadratic equation, etc. You can finish the preparation for these topics very soon. Just do speed practice and improvise your ability to solve problems quickly.
- Attend LIC HFL 2021 mock tests and improve your question selection skills.
- Learn shortcuts and try to improve your speed for application sums.
- Mock test practice will enhance your accuracy rate to a greater extent.
For the quantitative aptitude section first attempt topics like number series, approximation, simplification. In this section attend the miscellaneous word problems at the end. In topics like quadratic equation and number series, you must follow certain rules to find the answer quickly. If you couldn’t find the clue within 30 seconds, skip the question immediately. Use all the short-cut methods in the exam to attend the maximum number of questions. As per the LIC HFL Assistant exam pattern 2021, this section has only 35 minutes of timing. So, your speed is very important.
Logical Reasoning Preparation Tips:
As per the LIC HFL associate exam pattern 2021, this section covers 50 marks in total. In the exam, you can easily score full marks in reasoning topics. Because there are many easier topics in the LIC HFL reasoning syllabus. But in mains exam, all questions will be at moderate to a very high level in these topics. Only by hard work you can solve these questions accurately. If you miss your accuracy then you will lose marks and it’s a total waste of time. In this section, you should attend puzzles and seating arrangements only after completing the all other topics. At the mains level, you should work hard with mock tests. Only then you can solve the time-consuming puzzles and seating arrangements without any struggle.
Exam Strategy for Logical Reasoning:
For the logical reasoning section first attempt topics like syllogism, inequality, etc. these topics will give you marks easily. If you stuck up in the middle, without hesitating skip the question and move on to the next. You can attempt the puzzles and seating arrangements at last. If you try them at the beginning you may end up with low attempts. For other topics attempt in the order at your convenience. As per the LIC HFL Assistant exam pattern 2021, this section has only 35 minutes of timing. So, your speed is very important.
General Awareness Preparation Tips:
For exam, you should spend more time practicing and preparing general awareness. Because this is the section that boosts your overall score. So hard work is a must for this section. Attend daily quizzes regularly to assess your preparation level. You can also prepare with the help of GA power capsules and monthly current affairs one liner pdf. In current affairs preparation, give special reference to banking news. Also cover more static GK topics in the exam point of view.
This section might be a game-changer. So work hard and try to score more marks in this section. Prepare handwritten notes for current affairs, banking / financial awareness, and static GK questions separately. Revise the notes regularly so that you may not forget the data. As per the LIC HFL Assistant exam pattern 2021, this section has only 15 minutes of timing. If you have prepared well, this time limit is very well enough to complete all the 50 questions.
Get More – LIC HFL Preparation
Importance of LIC HFL 2021 Test:
- The question papers set by our experts will be more challenging for the candidates. It will help you to tackle various factors such as high competition level, changing pattern & syllabus, etc.
- With the help of mock tests, you can get an idea of selecting the right choice of questions. Or else you may waste time with time-consuming questions in the exam
- Improve your reasoning skills with our mock test. So you can solve any higher level puzzles and seating arrangements in an easy way in a minimum possible time period.
- You will get the feel of attending the real test. By giving more trials to our mock tests you can completely resolve your exam tension.
- As per the LIC HFL 2021 exam pattern, there is sectional timing. So, practice mock tests and obtain good time management skills for each section.
- You will get the detailed answer key after completing the LIC HFL mock test in our site. It will help you to analyze your common mistakes and correct them.
- You can improve your speed and accuracy which are very important to score high marks in the LIC HFL 2021 exam.
So candidates make use of the LIC HFL mock test available at our site any time. So that you will stick to practice as per the LIC HFL exam pattern 2021. This will make you more confident for the exam.
Here we have added some FAQs regarding the LIC HFL exam pattern 2021.
Q: What are the sections of the LIC HFL Assistant exam pattern 2021?
A: For the LIC HFL assistant online exam, the sections are the English language, Logical reasoning, General Awareness, and numerical ability.
Q: What is the negative mark as per the LIC HFL associate exam pattern 2021?
A: As per the LIC HFL exam pattern, the penalty for each wrong answer is 0.25 marks.
Q: Is there sectional timing for the LIC HFL online exam?
A: As per the LIC HFL 2021 online exam pattern, sectional timing is applicable. So you cannot swap between the sections.
Q: What is the total mark for the LIC HFL online exam 2021?
A: The total mark for the exam is 200.
Q: What is the selection process for the LIC HFL 2021 recruitment?
A: The selection process of LIC HFL 2021 recruitment involves online exam and interview.
Q: What is the time allotted for each section as per the LIC HFL 2021 exam pattern?
A: As per the LIC HFL exam pattern, the general awareness section will have 15 minutes timing. All the other sections will have 35 minutes each.