Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019: Naval Dockyard of Mumbai has officially out the recruitment notification for filling the various post. Now, the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019 is going to recruit most eligible aspirants for filling 1233 vacancies. Now, the start date to apply for the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019 is 03rd September 2019. Further, the last date to apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs 2019 is 20th September 2019. The aspirants with the ITI qualification can utilize this opportunity. So, applicants can make use is this opportunity to hold job in government sector. To know further information about the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019, applicants can check the details from the below link.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Naval Dockyard Mumbai|
|Job Role||Apprentice Post|
|Start Date To Apply||02nd September 2019|
|Last Date To Apply Online||20th September 2019|
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy List
|Apprentice (Designated Trades)||855|
|Apprentice Two Year Training||78|
|Apprentice (Non-Designated Trades)||300|
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs 2019– Educational Qualification
|Qualification for Naval Dockyard||Should complete ITI|
Age Limit for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019
|Age Limit||Should less than 25 years|
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019 – Experience Requirement
|Experience requirement for Naval Dockyard||Nil|
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process
|Selection for Naval Dockyard||Written Exam
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019 – Application Fees
Important Links of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How To Apply Online For Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019?
All the aspirants who are willing to have careers in the Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019 can check the recruitment notification. Here, the steps for applying the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019 are given below.
- Initially, all the applicants can apply for the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs 2019 through online mode.
- Here, aspirants must enter the valid details in the application form for Naval Dockyard apply online form.
- Further, candidates should provide the active mail id and mobile number.
- Also, applicants must upload the valid documents in the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019.
- So, applicants must complete filling the application form on or before the last date.
- Likewise, aspirants can make a hard copy of application for future reference.
NAVAL Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018: Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 has out the notification for the recruitment of 118 Apprentice vacancies. The Naval Dockyard Mumbai recruitment 2018 is opening a great career forum. Candidates those who are having a passion to work in a Central Government sector this is the right opportunity. Navan Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment is the most expected recruitment among the Maharashtra job seekers. Because it provides an admirable pay scale and peaceful working environment among the desirable candidates. Candidates who are waiting for an excellent career opportunity, can utilize this and get into the most reputed organization.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018: Details
|Organization name||Naval Dockyard Mumbai|
|Notification Name||Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018|
|Final Date for Submission||18-11-2018|
|Exam Date||Dec 2018|
|Skill Test/ Interview||Dec 2018/ Jan 2019|
|Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018||
Age Limit (relaxation is applicable as per the rules)
|Born Between||01 April 1997 to 31 Mar 2004|
Mode of Application
|Phase I||Written Examination|
|Phase II||Skill/Interview Test|
|Phase III||Final Selection|
|Official Site||Click Here|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Online applications are inviting from the eligible and interested candidates to apply for the post of the apprentice. Applicants can go through the official site http://www.bhartiseva.com/. Candidates can check their eligibility criteria and should submit their application before 18-11-2018. We provide you with the details along with this article.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018
Minimum Physical Standards
|Weight||Not less than 45 kg|
|Chest||Expansion not less than 5 cm|
|Eyesight||Eyesight 6/6 to 6/9 (6/9 corrected with glasses)|
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018: Exam Pattern
|Written exam||100||2 hours|
- Part A: General English, General Knowledge, Mathematics and Aptitude /
- Part B: Group of subject trades.
How to apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018?
- Click the official site link provided in the above table.
- You will get into the official site.
- Now you can see the notification related to the apprenticeship training.
- Click the notification link.
- Check your eligibility criteria by seeing the notification attachment.
- Apply online link will get open on 26th November.
- Kindly wait for the opening date.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Submit your application form before the last date.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 – Naval Dockyard Mumbai Invites application for apprenticeship training from various trades for the year 2017. Interested candidates can apply online before 2nd January 2018. Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 – job location is at Mumbai, India. If you are a fresher looking for opportunity to join in Naval Dockyard Mumbai, do not wait to apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017. IBPS Guide team always will be on your side to support and lift-up your career. More details about the notification and eligibility criteria are given below.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Last date to submit application||Official Notification|
|Apprenticeship Training||2nd January 2018.||Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancy|
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 | Apprenticeship Training | 180 Vacancies
Dear Job Seekers, This is the right time to show your ability to apply Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancy 2017. Your expected day came to prove yourself; Naval Dockyard Mumbai has announced notification to apply for Apprenticeship Training. Under the Apprentice Act – 1961 read in conjunction with Apprenticeship Rules 1992 Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 inviting application from ITI qualified candidates to fill up 180 vacancies. The candidates are requested to submit their applications before 2nd January 2018. Application of Naval Dockyard Mumbai is available in online at www.bhartiseva.com.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancy 2017|
|Job Role||Apprenticeship Training|
|Notification Published||09th Dec 2017|
|Last date||2nd January 2018*|
*Note: Filling online application would be opened from the third day (1000 hrs) of publication of notification in Employment News and will remain open till 21days after date of publication in Employment News (upto 2350 hrs)
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 – Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancy
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 invites posts for various trades; Based on the eligibility interested candidates can apply Naval Dockyard Mumbai. Below you can find number of vacancy from one year training post and two year training trade post of Naval Dockyard Mumbai.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 – One Year Training Trade Posts:
|Apprenticeship Training Trade||Eligible ITI Trade||No of Vacancies|
|Sheet metal worker||Sheet metal worker||15|
|Welder (Gas & Elect)||Welder||15|
|Mason (BC)||Building Constructor||10|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||05|
|Mechanic Refrigerator & Air Conditioning||Mechanic Refrigerator & Air Conditioning||05|
|Mechanic Diesel||Mechanic Diesel||15|
|Tailor (General)||(i) Sewing Technology, (ii)Dress Making||05|
|Painter (General)||Painter (General)||10|
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 – Two Year Training Trade Posts:
|Apprenticeship Training Trade||Eligible ITI Trade||No of Vacancies|
|Crane Operator (Overhead Steel Industry)||Fresher||05|
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 | Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates should full fill below mentioned eligibility criteria of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017. So candidates are requested to read it carefully.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 – Educational Qualification:
- As per Apprentices Act 1961, the candidates should have minimum educational qualification to undergo apprenticeship training in designated trades.
- The candidates shall be passed 8th/ STD 10th with a minimum of 50% marks in One year trade training of Naval Dockyard Mumbai.
- Followed by ITI Examination (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant Trade with aggregate of 65% marks to apply Naval Dockyard Mumbai jobs.
- Further, the candidate should have passed relevant ITI / trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT and should possess the qualification as on the closing date of application.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 – Experience:
Fresher also can apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017. For more experience related quires candidates requested to refer official notification of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 – Payscale:
The minimum rate of stipend per month payable to apprentices shall be followed (Rule 11 of Apprenticeship Rules 1992 is relevant) namely:-
|During the first year of training||70% of minimum wage of semiskilled workers notified by the Maharashtra State|
|During the second year of training||80% of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by Maharashtra State.|
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 – Age Limit:
- The applicant should born between 01 April 1997 to 31 Mar 2004 to apply Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017.
- Upper age is relaxable by five years for SC/ST candidates as per MoD Letter No. FM/0442/NHQ/1278 D(N-II) dated 14 Nov 1996.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 – Application Fee:
The Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017- The aspirants no need to pay any fee for the examination of Naval Dockyard Mumbai.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 – Selection Process:
- The primary screening of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 will be based on the marks obtained in Matric & ITI Examination.
- Shortlisted Candidates in the Preliminary Merit list will be called for Written Test of Naval Dockyard Mumbai.
- Written Test will be held at Mumbai in the last week of Jan 2018 for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancy.
- As per the mark obtained in written examination, the candidate will be call for Interview/Skill Test in Feb 2018.
- The final merit list will be prepared as per Apprenticeship Trade (including reservations) with adequate candidates in reserved list.
- Subsequently, candidates would be called for joining the apprenticeship training on the basis of merit standing (including medical fitness) as announced on website www.bhartiseva.com /www.indiannavy.nic.in and through online communication.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 – Required Documents:
The candidates should take following documents before to apply of Naval Dockyard Mumbai and candidates are requested to upload good quality/readable documents in .pdf format for filling up online application of Naval Dockyard Mumbai.
- SSC/Matriculation Marks Sheet and Proof of Date of Birth
- Passport Size Candidate Photos
- Eight Class mark sheet (as applicable)
- ITI Marks Sheet
- Community Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC candidates)
- Certificate of Physical Disability (if applicable)
- Certificate, if son / daughter of Armed Forces Personnel / Ex-Servicemen (as applicable)
- Copy of PAN & Aadhaar Card or any other Identity proof prescribed by Government from time to time
- Certificate, if son / daughter of Defence Civilian/ Dockyard Employees (as applicable)
- Aadhaar Card of candidate (Compulsory)
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 – How to Apply:
- To fill up the applications Candidates are required to log on to bhartiseva.com.
- Take the above mentioned necessary documents before to apply Naval Dockyard Mumbai jobs.
- Candidates are not required to pay any fee for the examination of Naval Dockyard Mumbai.
- Submission of application form, receipt of ‘acknowledgement’, receipt of admits card and appearance in examination does not guarantee induction as Designated Trade apprenticeship.
- The selection of Naval Dockyard Mumbai jobs will be based on merit position considering available vacancies category-wise, scrutiny of original copy of credentials, clear police verification report & medical test etc.
- The candidates no need to send copy of application & admit card to the Naval Dockyard. But candidates advised to keep it with them.
- Applicants of Naval Dockyard Mumbai should produce their application hard copy at the time of document verification.
- Candidates are required to check up website for submitting online applications for any updates and changes.
- For further communication candidates are requested to give valid E-mail ID.
- Written examination is Multiple Choice Question type and OMR answer sheets based. There will be NO negative marking for Naval Dockyard Mumbai examination.
- Naval Dockyard Mumbai – Selection process is done strictly on merit. Decision of Admiral Superintendent, will be final in all matters relating to the eligibility, acceptance/rejection of any application, allotment of language, examination centre etc.
- The question paper will be in both English & Hindi medium.
- The Centre of examination will be Mumbai only. The exact date, time and venue of written examination would be intimated to candidates through online call up letters.
- Candidates will be permitted to enter examination hall with valid ADMIT CARD only, showing clear PHOTO & SIGNATURE.
- The candidates should check that their proper clear PHOTO & SIGNATURE have been uploaded and are printed on the Admit Card.
- The candidates must not try to copy from neighboring candidates’ and books & use of any electronic gadgets will be strictly prohibited in examination hall during the examination.
- If any candidate is found using any type of unfair means, the candidate not be allowed to appear in any of the exams/written test conducted by Indian Navy at a future date.
- Any subsequent changes in the terms and conditions of the engagement of Designated Trade Apprentices as per the extant rules will stand good. Indian Navy reserves the right to incorporate any subsequent changes/modifications /additions in the terms & conditions under this advertisement notice as necessitated and applicable. Any corrigendum will be published on the www.indiannavy.nic.in or the site meant for applying online.
- The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification of document, at any time before or after the written examination, it is found that the candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature for the examination shall be cancelled by Indian Navy/Admiral Superintendent, Naval Dockyard, Mumbai
Important Dates for The Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017
|Last date of Application fee payment||2nd January 2018|
|Date of Notification Announced||09th Dec 2017|
|Emailing the admit cards||Intimate later|
|Date of Written test||Intimate later|
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications on the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications of The Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017.
More Latest All India Government Jobs 2017-18:
- SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2017 – 3259 Vacancies
- RBI Recruitment 2017 – 526 Vacancies
- SAIL Recruitment 2017 for Specialist Posts
- TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2017 – 9351 Vacancies
- IOCL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Latest Job Vacancies
- BHEL Recruitment 2017 Apprentice Notification
- Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017 | 8245 Vacancies
- Central Railway Recruitment 2017-18 | 2196 Vacancies
- CISF Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 487 Constable Vacancies
- TSPSC Notification 2017 – Apply Online for TSPSC AEE 277 Vacancies
- HDFC Bank Recruitment 2018 For Freshers
- JSSC Recruitment 2017 | PGTTCE | 1540 Posts
- West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – RRC | Trade Apprentice | 640 Posts
- DNS Bank Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Manager – Total 40 Vacancies
- MGNREGA Recruitment 2017 | From Peon to Program Officer | 927 Posts
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 – Total 764 Vacancies
/ 5. Reviews
Be the first to rate this post.