IBPS RRB 2018 Online Application link is activated from today. IBPS RRB 2018 Recruitment notification was released on 6th June 2018 with a total of 8561 vacancies for the post of Officer Scale-I, II & III and Office Assistant (Clerk). Apply directly for the desired post through the official website from June 8 to July 2, 2018. Follow the instructions provided below to apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018. Check out the new updates in IBPS RRB 2018 application process.
How to Apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment?
- Visit the official website of IBPS – www.ibps.in.
- Click on the Home page to open “CRP for RRBs” link.
- Choose the desired post link either of Office Assistant or Officer Cadre.
“CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBsOFFICERS (Scale-I, II and III)”
or “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBs- OFFICE ASSISTANT (Multipurpose)”
- The link will be re-directed to the registration page.
- Now click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register.
- Enter the basic information in the Online Application Form.
- Provide the valid email id and mobile number.
- The Registration Number and the password will be generated and also sent to the registered mobile number and email id.
- Upload the following requirements
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Signature (Signature in Capital Letters will not be accepted)
- Left Thumb Impression (thumb impression should be properly scanned not smudged)
- And a Hand Written Declaration as follows, the handwritten declaration should be only in English and should be written only by the appropriate candidature.
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- No modifications are entertained after “Final Submission” so the candidates are advised to verify the details before submission.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and payment process.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- Pay the application fee/ Intimation charges online.
- If the transactions are not successful the candidates have to login again with the provisional registration number and password.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Take the printout of the e-receipt and online application form online.
If doubts sustain even after these instructions kindly refer the official notification.
Important Notification Updates
|IBPS RRB Recruitment||IPPB Recruitment|
|TSPSC Group 4||Kerala PSC Notification 2018|
|KSP Recruitment 2018||JMRC Recruitment 2018|