NPCIL Executive Trainee Selection Process 2020: The Nuclear Power Corporation of India has released the NPCIL Selection Procedure 2020 for Executive Trainee Posts. Candidate who are going to apply for the NPCIL Recruitment 2020 can check the NPCIL Executive Trainee Selection Process 2020 here.
Recently the Nuclear Power Corporation of India has released the Recruitment Notification for Executive Trainee Posts through GATE scores. This time NPCIL has announced 200 vacancies in Executive Trainee Posts. So a lot of candidates have applied for the NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment. Here we have listed the NPCIL Executive Trainee Selection Process 2020 for the applicants of NPCIL. We has also listed the NPCIL qualifying marks category wise for NPCIL Recruitment. To know more details about the NPCIL Executive Trainee Selection Procedure 2020 scroll down.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Selection Process 2020
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Selection Process of Executive Trainee compromises the details.
- The NPCIL Executive Trainee Merit List will be done in the basis of GATE 2018, GATE 2019 and GATE 2020 Scores by applying ratio of 1:12
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for the NPCIL Executive Trainee Interview Process
- Only GATE 2018, GATE 2019 and GATE 2020 Scores is eligible for NPCIL 2020 Recruitment for Executive Trainee Post. Previous year such as 2017 GATE score will not be entertained
- Equal weightage will be given for GATE 2018, GATE 2019 and GATE 2020 Scores
- For I & FS discipline, equal weightage will be given for GATE score in Mechanical or Chemical discipline
- Discipline and category wise cut off shall be displayed on recruitment web portal of NPCIL.
- Result of shortlisting for interview shall be made available to candidates under ‘Application Status’ link through individual login on npcilcareers.co.in
- ‘Persons with Benchmark Disabilities’ (PwBDs), will be shortlisted separately by applying 1:12 ratio in each category of disability for which vacancies are reserved
- The NPCIL Executive Trainee Interview date/time/venue will be intimated to the selected candidates through Email or SMS
- The NPCIL Interview Admit Card / Call Letter will be available in the official website for the shortlisted candidates
- After the completion of the final interview the final selection will be done where GATE scores weightage will not be added.
- The qualifying marks for interview
- Unreserved – 70 %
- EWS/SC/ST/OBC/PwBD – 60 %
- Separate NPCIL Merit List will be prepared after the Interview Process and the NPCIL Result will also be available in the NPCIL Website.
- Text of the Offer of appointment will also be made available for downloading to the empanelled candidates on this website under individual login
Common Offer Acceptance Portal (COAP)
As the empanelment is depending upon option exercised on COAP, candidates must ensure that they are registered on COAP to be able to exercise the option.
NPCIL Tie breaking principle
In case, there is a tie in interview marks, then the NPCIL will prepare the merit list in the below procedures
- In case, two are more candidates gains same marks in NPCIL Interview, then the GATE Marks will be considered for Merit List
- If the interview score and the GATE score are equal, then candidate senior in age will be ranked higher
NPCIL 2020 Waiting List
NPCIL Waiting List 2020 will be created to the equal number of candidates shortlisted in the main selection list as per the discipline and categories. The wait listed candidates will get a chance when the selected candidates opts out of joining in NPCIL by intimating through COAP of IIT or fails to exercise option of joining in NPCIL through COAP or even after opting to join NPCIL through COAP, does not join on the stipulated date of commencement of training (i.e, 1st August 2020). Waitlist will remain valid till 17.08.2020 only.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Interview 2020
- NPCIL Executive Trainee Interview will be tentatively held on 4th Week of April 2020
- The NPCIL will conduct the Interview in 4 cities – Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai and Bengaluru
- Candidates can select the city preference to appear for the NPCIL ET Interview 2020
The NPCIL applicants should know how NPCIL shortlist candidates from GATE score and how NPCIL selects candidates for Interview process. The final merit list is prepared on the basis of Interview only, in case of tie, then the highest mark in GATE score candidates will get a chance. Candidates need to know all these information before apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020