NTRO Recruitment 2019: NTRO Recruitment has out the notification for the engagement of Technical Assistants jobs. National Technology Research Organization is seriously looking for energetic and enthusiastic candidates. The NTRO Vacancy announced by the recruitment board is about 127 vacancies. The online application is available in the official site ntro.gov.in. Candidates those who are having a passion to work in government research jobs in India kindly utilize this. The apply online link will get activated from 15-03-2019. Interested candidates kindly visit the official site and refer the official notification to know your eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The final date for the submission of an online application for NTRO Jobs will get ends by 04-04-2019. So candidates kindly visit the official site and submit your application on or before the last date. Further details regarding NTRO Recruitment is available here.
NTRO Recruitment 2019
NTRO Recruitment Details
|Name of an Organization||National Technology Research Organization|
|Recruitment Name||NTRO Recruitment 2019|
|Job Role||Technical Assistants|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
NTRO Vacancy Breakup
|NTRO Jobs Total Vacancies||127|
Important Dates – NTRO Jobs
|Starting date to apply online||15-03-2019|
|Final date for submission||04-04-2019|
Age Limit – NTRO Recruitment 2019
|NTRO Recruitment 2019||Maximum: 30 years|
Educational Qualification – NTRO Vacancy
|NTRO Jobs||Candidates should possess a Degree/Diploma from any recognized university|
Application Process – NTRO Jobs
|NTRO Vacancy Application Mode||Online|
Selection Procedure – NTRO Recruitment 2019
|NTRO Recruitment 2019 Phase||Written Test (Tier -I & II)|
Important Links – NTRO Recruitment
|NTRO Recruitment Official Site||Click Here|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|NTRO Jobs Apply Online||Click Here|
Note: Kindly visit the official notification to know about more details.
NTRO Vacancy Details:
How to apply for NTRO Recruitment 2019?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site ntro.gov.in.
- You will get into the official site.
- In the home page, there will be a link regarding the recruitment.
- Click on the link, you will be directed to the recruitment page.
- In that find the respective link and click on that.
- Now you will get the official notification.
- Read the notification to know your eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start your application process
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Submit your application on or before the last date.
NTRO Recruitment 2017 – National Technical Research Organisation has published notification for NTRO Technical Assistant, Aviator & Other Jobs. This is the right time to show your added value to join in National Technical Research Organization. You can check complete details about NTRO Recruitment 2018 latest vacancies here. If you are having a passion then doesn’t miss this opportunity.
Applications are invited from NTRO Recruitment 2017 Board. There are 99 vacancies available at NTRO Recruitment 2017. So eligible candidates can download your application form from the official web portal and send it before 08th Jan 2018 to apply for NTRO Jobs. Applicants are requested to apply before 08th Jan 2018. Applications are available in online at ntro.gov.in. Interested and Eligible candidates can utilize this opportunity to join in NTRO Recruitment 2017. IBPS Guide Team so proud to be a part in your success. You can also follow us to get more update about latest jobs from NTRO Recruitment Board 2017.
NTRO Recruitment 2017 | NTRO Technical Assistant, Aviator & Other Jobs | Applications @ ntro.gov.in
NTRO Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Last date to send application||Official Notification|
|NTRO Technical Assistant, Aviator & Other NTRO Jobs||08th Jan 2018||NTRO Recruitment|
Dear Readers, Your most expected day came to prove yourself; NTRO Recruitment 2017 invites applications to fill up for 99 NTRO Technical Assistant, Aviator & other Vacancies. Job locations will be across India. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in offline mode for NTRO Recruitment 2017.If you are eligible with all the below criteria you can download the application from official site of NTRO. Fill up all mandatory fields and send it by the Postal below mentioned address. However scroll down for more details for NTRO Jobs like age limit, desired educational qualification, The way to apply, salary details and others in the below sections. IBPS Guide always will be for you to lift up in your career.
NTRO Vacancy 2017 – NTRO Jobs
|Name of the Organization||NTRO Recruitment 2017|
|Job Role||NTRO Technical Assistant, Aviator & Other Jobs|
NTRO Recruitment 2017 – Vacancy Details
NTRO gave notification to apply for various posts all over India for NTRO Vacancy 2017. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for below jobs. Job role and number of vacancy details are given below for NTRO Recruitment 2017.
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancy|
|Assistant Administrative Officer||05|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Group-A Gazetted)||08|
|Total No. Of NTRO Vacancy||99|
NTRO Recruitment 2017| Eligibility Criteria
Important note to jobseekers, are you interested to apply for NTRO Recruitment? then you should satisfy below provided eligibility criteria.
NTRO Recruitment 2017 – Educational Qualification:
NTRO Vacancy – For NTRO Technical Assistant:
- The applicant of NTRO Technical Assistant should have passed Graduation in Science, Mathematics and Physics as one of the subjects from recognized Institution/Board.
NTRO Vacancy – For NTRO Scientist ‘E’:
- The applicant to apply for NTRO Scientist ‘E’ should have done Bachelor’s/Master Degree in Physics or electronics or in first class from recognized University/Institution.
For NTRO Administrative Officer and Assistant Administrative Officer:
- The aspirants should have Passed Degree/Master Degree in relevant field from recognized University or Institution.
NTRO Vacancy – For NTRO Aviator-I and Senior Aviator:
- The candidate should Passed Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent facilitated by Defence academy.
NTRO Vacancy -For NTRO Scientist ‘B’:
- The applicant should have done Master Degree in Physics/electronics/Maths from recognized university or Institution.
NTRO Recruitment 2017- Experience:
NTRO Recruitment gave notification to apply for various posts all over India. Full details about the experience criteria candidates are requested to refer Employment News Dated 09-05 Dec 2017.
Scientist ‘E’ – For Direct Recruitment:
- Ten years of research or design or development or technology application or operatibnal experience in Surveillance/Tracking or Phase Array Radar System over- ound/Ma ritime/Airborne platform and its sub-systems and testing of the same/dommunication Systems/Electronics Systems/ Satellite Payload Integration; and
- Knowledge of Computer Application
NTRO Recruitment 2017- Age Limit:
- Interested applicants to apply for NTRO jobs, you should have following age limit.
- To apply for NTRO – Scientist ‘E’, the candidate should not exceed 37 years.
- To apply for NTRO Technical Assistant & other jobs maximum age limit will be 56 years
- The candidates are requested to check regarding age limit relaxation details to apply for NTRO jobs. Age relaxation up to 5 years is applicable in accordance with Instructions and orders issued by Central Government.
NTRO Recruitment 2017- Application Fee:
The candidates are requested to go through the official notification before apply.
- There is no need to pay any application fee for applying prescribed application form for NTRO Technical Assistant Recruitment.
- All category applicants are exempted from paying application fees.
NTRO Recruitment 2017–Pay scale:
The selected candidates will get handsome salary as per the norms of central Government.
NTRO Technical Assistant:
- for NTRO Technical Assistant job candidates will receive Rs, 9,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade pay Rs. 4,200/-
NTRO Scientist ‘E’:
- For this job category Candidates will paid Rs. 15,600/- to 39,100/- + GP Rs. 7,600/-.
NTRO Administrative Officer& Asst AO Jobs:
- For administrative officer Pay band will be Rs. 15,600/- to 39,100/- + GP Rs. 5,400/-
- For Assistant AO vacancy pay scale must be Rs. 9,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade pay Rs. 4,600/-.
NTRO Senior Aviator:
- The selected candidates for this job will paid Rs. 37,400/- to 67,000/- per month.
- The Candidates to apply for NTRO Aviator vacancy will be paid Rs. 15,600/- to 39,100/- with GP Rs. 6,600/- as per the norms of central Government.
NTRO Scientist ‘B’:
- The Candidates to apply for Scientist ‘B’ will paid Rs. 15,600/- to 39,100/- + GP Rs. 5,400/- for Scientist B Vacancies.
NTRO Recruitment 2017- Selection Process:
- The selection of the candidate will be based on the Department Exam Scheme.
- For NTRO technical assistant selection will be based on CBT Exam.
- For other jobs selection will be based on direct recruitment basis.
- Details about the selection clearly given in NTRO official notification, so candidates please go through before to apply
- The final authorized decision will be taken by NTRO. The Candidates should strictly follow of all eligibility criteria to apply for NTRO Technical Assistant & other Jobs.
NTRO Recruitment 2017– How to Apply:
- The candidates who are satisfied with all the above eligibility criteria of NTRO Recruitment 2017 can apply for NTRO Vacancy 2017. Please read the below steps it will helps you to fill up the application form
- Log on to the official web portal of National Technical Research Organization at ntro.gov.in.
- Then find the official notification link of relevant job. Read the notification clearlyto apply for this jobs.
- If you are having well enough eligibility then download the application form.
- Fill up all mandatory fields attach with recent size photo.
- Filled application along with required certificate will be mailed to Assistant Director (Pers/R1), National Technical Research Organisation, Block-III, Old JNU Campus/Room No.204,New Delhi – 110067.
- Application should reach before 8th Jan 2018 to NTRO Recruitment 2017.
Important Dates for NTRO Recruitment 2017
|Start date of Application||9th December 2017|
|Last date of Application||8th January 2018|
|Advertisement Date||4th December 2017|
|Date of Written test||Intimate later|
|Address for post/courier||Assistant Director (Pers/R1)
National Technical Research Organisation,
Block-III, Old JNU Campus/Room No.204,
New Delhi – 110067.
NTRO – National Technical Research Organisation is highly specified in technical intelligence agency and it is located in New Delhi. NTRO was established in 2004. It will monitoring satellite and terrestrial activities but cannot legally monitor Internet or other communications. NTRO works to develop technologies all related to national security and intelligence. Cryptology, Cyber security and Data management are included. It will come under control of National Security Advisor (Prime Minster Office, India), India’s external intelligence agency, Research and Analysis Wing. But still it is works autonomous in some areas.
NTRO Recruitment 2017– Click Here to View the Official Notification
NTRO Recruitment 2017-Click Here to View Official Website
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications on the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications of NTRO Recruitment 2017.
More Latest All India Government Jobs 2017-18:
- SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2017 – 3259 Vacancies
- RBI Recruitment 2017 – 526 Vacancies
- SAIL Recruitment 2017 for Specialist Posts
- TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2017 – 9351 Vacancies
- IOCL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Latest Job Vacancies
- BHEL Recruitment 2017 Apprentice Notification
- Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017 | 8245 Vacancies
- Central Railway Recruitment 2017-18 | 2196 Vacancies
- CISF Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 487 Constable Vacancies
- TSPSC Notification 2017 – Apply Online for TSPSC AEE 277 Vacancies
- HDFC Bank Recruitment 2018 For Freshers
- JSSC Recruitment 2017 | PGTTCE | 1540 Posts
- West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – RRC | Trade Apprentice | 640 Posts
- DNS Bank Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Manager – Total 40 Vacancies
- MGNREGA Recruitment 2017 | From Peon to Program Officer | 927 Posts
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 – Total 764 Vacancies