PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018 released recruitment notification for 945 vacancies for filling up of “Extension officer, Jr. Asst HQ, Gram Sevak & Gram Sevika, Junior Asst, Tax Collector cum Road Mohora and Gaon Panchayat Secretary”. PNRD Assam jobs invites application from the young, dynamic and eligible candidates for filling up of the posts across India. Candidates can apply online from the official website. The post has eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official notification. It is an excellent opportunity for the candidates to grab Government Jobs in Assam Ministry. More details about PNRD Assam Recruitment and other eligibility criteria based on the educational qualification, age limit, work experience, application fee details, pay scale details and various other details are given below.
PNRD Assam Recruitment
|Type of the Exam||Last date to apply||Official Notification|
|PNRD Assam Recruitment||16th Jan 2018||PNRD ASSAM|
PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online
Dear Readers, PNRD Assam Recruitment has announced the official notification for experienced candidates to fill 945 posts. Online Application is invited from eligible candidates for the posts mentioned in PNRD Assam. Detailed eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure and more are given below. The eligible candidates can apply online from the link provided below or from the official website and apply for the same.
PNRD ASSAM Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organization||Commissionerate Of Panchayat And Rural Development Assam|
|Job Type||Panchayat & Rural Development|
|Start Date||22nd Dec 2017|
|Last date||16th Jan 2018|
PNRD Assam Recruitment – Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Extension Officer (Panchayat)||74|
|Jr. Asst HQ||24|
|Gram Sevak & Gram Sevika||147|
|Tax Collector cum Road Mohorar||450|
|Gaon Panchayat Secretary||150|
PNRD Assam Recruitment | Eligibility Criteria
Job seekers for the post of “Extension officer, Jr. Asst HQ, Gram Sevak & Gram Sevika, Junior Asst, Tax Collector cum Road Mohora and Gaon Panchayat Secretary” should satisfy all the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018. Even if any one of the eligibility is lacking then the application will be quashed by the authorities.
PNRD Assam recruitment – Educational Qualification:
The interviewee for the post mentioned above in PNRD Assam Recruitment should possess the following educational qualification
- Any Graduation from University/ Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India.
- Candidates must possess knowledge of Local Languages either Assamese or Bengali or Bodo in addition to English Language for maintenance of office administration.
PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018 – Age Limit:
- Candidates applying for the post of Head Constable & Constable in ITBP Recruitment 2017, the age limit should be between 18 – 25 years.
Note: Refer official notification for details about Age Relaxation.
PNRD Assam Recruitment – Application Fee:
Applicants applying for the posts mentioned in PNRD Assam Recruitment have to make the online payment of the application fee as follows.
- General category candidates have to pay application fee of 250/-
- For SC / ST / OBC candidates application fee will be 150/-
- No application fee for Candidates with BPL Certificate.
Note: The amount of fee may be paid through online payment, via secured payment gateway.
PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018 – Selection Procedure:
Interviewee for PNRD Assam Recruitment posts will be selected based on their performance in the
- Written examination
PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018 – Exam Centers:
Exam for PNRD Assam Recruitment will be conducted on 6 (six) centers in the state namely
- Guwahati, Bongaigaon, Tezpur, Silchar, Jorhat & Dibrugarh.
Note: No written examination for the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary.
PNRD Assam Recruitment – Exam Pattern:
- Written Exam will be online objective type exam, the exam will be conducted for 100 marks by PNRD Assam recruitment 2018.
- Time duration allotted for this test is three hours.
- Negative marking for the wrong answers is 0.25.
|Name of the Subject||Marks Awarded||Time Duration|
|Logical Reasoning, aptitude, comprehension||100 Marks||3 hours|
|Matters Relating to History & Culture of Assam and India|
PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018 – Pay Scale:
Selected candidate will be paid emoluments on monthly basis of Rs.14000/- to Rs. 49000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5000/- to Rs.7400/-.
PNRD Assam Recruitment – Required Document to Apply Online:
Candidates seeking job in PNRD Assam have to scan and upload the following documents
- Certificate of proof of age. (H.S.L.C. / equivalent Admit Card)
- Certificate of Graduation (B.A / B. Sc / B.Com or equivalent) ( pass certificate )
- Certificate of Caste from the competent authority in respect of the Candidates belonging to ST (P) / ST (H) / SC / OBC & MOBC.
- Certificate of Physically Handicapped (PH) issued by competent authority.
- BPL Certificate in case of BPL Candidates.
- Experience & working Certificate in case of Casual/Contractual worker under P&RD Dept along with the valid engagement letter issued by the competent authority of P&RD Department.
- ID Proof (PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID, etc)
- Certificate of Computer Knowledge
- Photographs/Scan signature of the candidate.
Note: The size of the above scanned document should be 80 KB to 100 KB.
How to Apply Online for PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018:
Applicants those who are applying for the post of Extension officer, Jr. Asst HQ, Gram Sevak & Gram Sevika, Junior Asst, Tax Collector cum Road Mohora and Gaon Panchayat Secretary in PNRD Assam Recruitment, can apply online by visiting the official website, follow the instructions given below
- PNRD Assam advises the candidates to ensure that they satisfy the eligibility requirements.
- Eligible candidates can apply online from the link provided below.
- Or the candidates can apply online by visiting the Official Website – pnrdassam.in.
- Enter all valid credentials like name, email, Employment exchange no and password and “Submit” the Registration form.
- Login from the same page using the registered email and password to provide other details like educational qualifications and for uploading the required documents finally make online payment of the application fee.
- Apply for the posts before the last date of 16th January 2018, as officially announced by the PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018.
- After successful submission take printout of the application form for future reference.
PNRD Assam Recruitment – Important Dates:
|Online Application starts from||22/12/2017|
|Last date of Online Application||16/01/2018|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
PNRD Assam recruitment 2018 | PNRD Assam – Click Here for Official Website
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications on the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications.
More Latest All India Government Jobs 2017-18:
- SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2017 – 3259 Vacancies
- SAIL Recruitment 2017 for Specialist Posts
- BHEL Recruitment 2017 Apprentice Notification
- Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017 | 8245 Vacancies
- Central Railway Recruitment 2017-18 | 2196 Vacancies
- CISF Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 487 Constable Vacancies
- HDFC Bank Recruitment 2018 For Freshers
- JSSC Recruitment 2017 | PGTTCE | 1540 Posts
- West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – RRC | Trade Apprentice | 640 Posts
- DNS Bank Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Manager – Total 40 Vacancies
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 | Probationary Clerks| 468 Vacancies
- NHB Recruitment 2017 | National Housing Bank Recruitment
- CBI Recruitment 2017| Lecturer & Deputy Superintendent of Police