RBI Grade B Phase 2 Admit Card 2021 :
RBI Grade B Phase 2 Admit Card 2021 has been released officially. Candidates who have applied for RBI Grade B Examination can download the RBI Grade B Phase 2 Admit Card 2021 from the direct link given below. Download the RBI Grade B Phase 2 Admit Card 2021 by using the registration number or roll number and date of birth or password.
To crack the RBI Grade B phase 2 examination, we have provided you the best, Preparation Strategy for Descriptive and Objective Paper.
As per the schedule, the RBI Grade B Phase 1 exam has been completed successfully. The RBI Grade B Prelims Result is released on March 13, 2021, and the RBI Grade B Phase 2 exam is scheduled to be held on March 31, 2021, and April 01, 2021. For that, RBI has released the RBI Grade B Phase 2 Admit Card 2021 on its official site @rbi.org.in. Candidates can follow the steps given below to download the RBI Grade B call letter and take a printout of the same for future reference.
|RBI Grade B Phase 2 call letter release date||26th February 2021.|
|RBI Grade B Phase 2 exam for DR-(General)||April 01, 2021.|
|RBI Grade B Phase 2 exam for DEPR/ DSIM||March 31, 2021.|
RBI Grade B Phase 2 Call Letter 2021: Important Links
Steps to Download RBI Grade B Phase 2 Call Letter 2021
Candidates can click the above link or follow the steps given below to download the RBI Grade B Phase 2 hall ticket 2021.
- Candidates visit the Official site @rbi.org.in.
- On the home page, click on the RBI Grade B Phase 2 admit card 2021 link.
- Enter the registration number and date of birth followed by the Captcha code and give the submit button.
- Then the RBI Grade B Phase 2 Admit card 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the details and download them for your prelims exam.
Things Mandatory to carry to RBI Grade B exam center
The following things are necessary to carry to the RBI Grade B Prelims exam center
- RBI Grade B Phase 2 call letter.
- Original Id proof bearing the candidate’s name as appeared in the call letter.
- Photocopy of the Id proof.
Details in RBI Grade B call letter 2021
The admit card mention the following details.
- Candidate’s name.
- Roll number.
- Registration number.
- Scanned photograph and signature.
- Exam date and time.
- Address of the exam center.
- Important instructions for the exam.
RBI Grade B Phase 2 Descriptive Paper 2021 and Objective Paper: Mock Test
We have provided you with the Free mock tests and the Objective type mock tests for the RBI Grade B Phase 2 Preparation.
Our Mock Tests brings the best solution for every RBI Grade B Aspirants!! Now you can study Economic & Social Issues and Finance & Management Descriptive Sample Questions with Answers for RBI Grade ‘B’ Phase 2 (Paper -I & Paper -III) Exam 2021 from the ESI and Finance & Management Descriptive Sample Questions with Answers by our Mock Tests given below.
- It contains 2 Free Tests along with 8 Full-Length Tests.
- The questions are prepared on the basis of the latest Exam Pattern.
- The Questions will be of High standard as asked in the mains examination.
- You can also access this mock test in the mobile app.
RBI Grade B Phase 2 Exam Pattern
Candidates who have qualified in the RBI Grade B Phase 1 exam will be shortlisted for the Phase 2 examination. Some changes have introduced this year. A descriptive portion has been added in the ESI & FM Papers of Phase-2.
|Subject||Paper Type||Proposed Time Minutes||Marks|
|Paper-I – Social & Economic Issues||50% Objective Type + 50% Descriptive, answers to be typed with the help of keyboard||30+90 = Total – 120 minutes||50+50 = Total 100|
|Paper-II – English (Writing Skills)||Descriptive answers to be typed with the help of a keyboard||90 minutes||100|
|Paper-III – Finance & Management||50% Objective Type + 50% Descriptive, answers to be typed with the help of keyboard||30+90 = Total – 120 minutes||50+50 = Total 100|
- The Phase II Exam will three papers will be conducted namely Economic & Social Sciences, English, Finance & Management.
- The Phase-II Exam will constitute Both Subjective & Objective types of questions.
- Except for the English Section, all the questions asked will be bilingual (available in both English & Hindi).
- All the sections need to be completed in 90 minutes each.
- The mark allotted for each paper is 100.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for every question attempted wrong against 1 mark awarded to candidates for attempting a question right.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.How can I download my RBI Grade B Phase 2 Admit Card?
A. Candidates can click the direct link above or visit the official site of RBI @rbi.org.in. Click on the RBI Grade B Phase 2 admit card link and download the call letter.
Q. When will the RBI Grade B Phase 2 call letter 2021 release?
A. RBI Grade B Phase 2 admit card has released on March 2021.
Q. How many stages are there in the selection process of RBI Grade B Officers?
A. The selection process is based on Prelims, Mains, and interviews.