The tentative RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021 Release Date is here. The RBI Office Attendant 2021 recruitment notification was released by the Reserve bank of India with a total of 841 vacancies. till March 15th, many candidates have applied for this recruitment. Now the candidates are very eager to know the RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021 Release Date. The tentative online exam dates are April 09 & 10, 2021. so, the candidates will be doing the exam preparation in a full swing. Here we provide you the tentative RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021 Release Date.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021:
The selection process for this recruitment consists of,
- Online Test
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
The important dates of this recruitment are,
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 24/02/2021
- Last date for printing your application: 15/03/2021
- Tentative date of Online Test: 9th and 10th April 2021
With these tentative exam dates, candidates are expecting the RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021 Release Date.
Tentative Admit Card Release Date:
- You can expect the admit card to release by the end of March 2021.
So, candidates concentrate on your preparation for the online exam.
How to Download Admit Card?
- Visit the official site of the Reserve bank of India on the RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021 Release Date.
- On the home page, check for the link in the notifications section.
- There you can check the RBI office attendant admit card 2021 download link.
- Click that link and enter your registration number and password.
- Enter the captcha code without any mistake.
- Then log in to view your admit card.
- Download it and take a printout for your reference.
Carry the RBI office attendant admit card 2021 to the exam hall without fail. On the admit card you can check your exam date, venue, reporting time, and other important instructions. Late comers may not be allowed for the exam. So, follow the instructions carefully. Though the duration of the test is 90 minutes, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 3 to 4 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as collection and verification of biometrics, various requisite documents, etc.