The RBI Office attendant exam pattern 2021 details are available here. The Reserve Bank of India has released a total of 841 vacancies through the RBI Office Attendant 2021 notification. The RBI office attendant 2021 selection rounds contain online test, Language Proficiency Test (LPT), Document Verification, and Medical Examination. We have updated the RBI Office attendant exam pattern 2021 for the online written test. The details such as sections, marks, time duration, etc. are available in this RBI Office attendant exam pattern 2021. If you need, you can also download the RBI Office attendant exam pattern in Hindi pdf and prepare your own strategy for the online written test.
There are a total of 841 vacancies for this recruitment. The selection process involves the following stages.
- Online Test
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
For the online test, we have provided the actual RBI Office attendant exam pattern 2021 here.
Get More – RBI Office Attendant Salary
Exam Pattern for the Online Test:
Here is the detailed RBI office attendant exam pattern 2021.
- There are totally 4 sections.
- For each section, 30 questions are available.
- Each question carries 1 mark. Thus, the total mark for the exam is 120.
- The penalty for each wrong answer is 0.25 mark deduction.
- A total of 90 minutes time duration is provided for the exam.
- The mode of Exam is Online (Computer-Based Test).
- The medium of the exam is in English & Hindi (Except the General English section).
Get More – RBI Office Attendant Syllabus
Here are some tips to prepare for the RBI office attendant online test.
- Refer to the RBI Office Attendant exam pattern and syllabus completely.
- Make a study plan and follow it in a strict manner.
- Make thorough of the basics of all sections.
- Take the mock test for each section to improve speed and accuracy.
- Take full-length mock tests to improve your time management skills.
- Practice previous year papers.
FAQs on RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern:
Here we have added some important FAQs regarding the RBI office attendant exam pattern 2021.
Q: How many sections are there for the RBI office attendant online exam?
A: There are totally 4 sections: Reasoning, Numerical Ability, General Awareness, General English.
Q: What are the maximum marks for the RBI office attendant online exam?
A: The maximum mark for the exam is 120.
Q: What is the time duration for the RBI office attendant online exam?
A: A consolidated time of 90 minutes will be given.
Q: What is the negative mark for each wrong answer in the RBI office attendant online exam?
A: The negative mark for each wrong answer is 0.25.