South Central Railway Jobs 2018 – Apply Now for South Central Railway Recruitment 2018. 4103 Apprentice vacancies have been officially announced by South Central Railway recruitment. South Central Railway Applications are available at the official web portal. Interested and eligible candidates will be called for the South Central Railway Recruitment process. You can get detailed info such as South Central Railway vacancy break up and education qualification in the below section. Refer the official notification from South Central Railway Jobs, before to apply. Scroll down for more detailed information on the South Central Railway 2018 Recruitment.
South Central Railway Recruitment 2018 | 4103 Apprentice Posts – Apply @ scr.indianrailways.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||South Central Railways|
|Job Role||Apprentice Training|
|Starting Date of Application||20th June 2018|
|End Date of Application||17th July 2018|
|Location||Across South India|
South Central Railway Vacancy – Break Up
|Electrical / Electronics||18|
|Total No. of Vacancies||4103|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Postal Address||The Deputy Chief Personnel Officer/A& R/SCR, RRC, 1st Floor, C-Block, Rail Nilayam, Secunderabad- 500 025.|
South Central Railway Jobs 2018 | Eligibility Criteria
- 10th / SSC with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks with ITI in trade notified.
Age Limit: (as on 18/06/2018)
The candidates who apply for South Central Railway Recruitment should have age limit between the below-mentioned age
- Minimum: 15 years
- Maximum: 24 years
|SC/ ST||5 years|
- Selection of the eligible candidates for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 196l will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
Individuals will have to pay the application fee for processing their applications. And the application fee is non-refundable.
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women: NIL
Note: Application Fee is non-refundable.
How to Apply – South Central Railway Recruitment 2018:
- The applicant who meets the eligibility criteria they can to apply for South Central Railway Jobs.
- Applications for South Central Railway Jobs are available online at http://www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in/.
- Applicants are requested to apply before the closing date of 17th July 2018.
- Click the careers tab and find new recruitment list and select the relevant post. Read the official notifications carefully.
- If you meet all eligibility criteria then you can apply for the job.
- Fill up all mandatory information without any error.
- Pay the application fee offline.
- Send the application to the postal address – The Deputy Chief Personnel Officer/A& R/SCR, RRC, 1st Floor, C-Block, Rail Nilayam, Secunderabad- 500 025.
Important Dates – South Central Railway Recruitment 2018
|Start date of Application||20th June 2018|
|Last date to submit application||17th July 2018|
South Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – Click Here for Official Notification
About South Central Railway Jobs
South Central Railways is one among the 16 railway zones. The South Central Railways is headquartered in Secunderabad. The vacancies will be notified based on the requirement of the railways. The recruitment will be announced and either online application or offline applications are invited from the candidates. The eligibility of the candidates will be based on their educational qualification, age limit and sometimes the experience. The application fee will be collected from the candidates for processing their application. The recruitment drive will be based on the written examination and personal interview. Selected candidates will receive handsome emoluments on monthly basis. Selected candidates will be placed anywhere in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Telangana State, and some portions of Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh and Tamil Nadu.
South Central Railway Jobs – Click Here for Official Website
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications on the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications.
Important Notification Updates
|IBPS RRB Recruitment||IPPB Recruitment|
|TSPSC Group 4||Kerala PSC Notification 2018|
|KSP Recruitment 2018||JMRC Recruitment 2018|