Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2019 Practice Test Questions. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2019 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2019 Examination.
1) Which ‘Government of India Act’ allowed some elected representation in the legislature for the first time?
a) Government of India Act 1858
b) Government of India Act 1909
c) Government of India Act 1919
d) Government of India Act 1935
2) The ruins of Mohenjodaro and Harappa show that these were magnificent and well planned _________________.
a) Scientifically laid
b) Well planed
c) Merchant cities
d) All of the above
3) Which one of the following is not a ferrous mineral?
a) Iron ore
4) In which of the following class is the pulse producing plants kept?
5) What is measured by the Respirometer?
a) Recipes taste and quality
b) Rate of breathing
c) Evaporation process
d) None of the option is correct.
6) National Entrepreneurship Awards 2018 aims at recognizing and honoring outstanding young first-generation entrepreneurs, were presented by
a) Minister of Commerce and Industry & Civil Aviation
b) Minister of state for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
c) Minister of Human resource Development
d) Both a) and b)
7) Which of the following yojana aim of bringing together urban planning, economic growth and heritage conservation in an inclusive manner to preserve the heritage character of each Heritage City?
a) Scheme for Cultural Heritage Youth Leadership Programme
b) Scheme for Promoting International Cultural Relations
c) National Heritage City Development and Augmentation Yojana
d) Scheme for “Safeguarding the Intangible Cultural Heritage and Diverse Cultural Traditions of India
8) Reserve Bank of India has formed an expert committee to look into various challenges being faced by MSMEs and suggest ways and measures to rejuvenate them. Who is the head of this committee?
a) U K Sinha
b) Anup Bagchi
c) Urijit Patel
d) Ajit Doval
9) Who has been honoured with the award “National Nritya Shiromani award”?
a) Utkal Yuva
b) Anindita Neogy Anaam
d) None of these
10) Which of the following ministry has planned to set up 1000 mega Watt Solar power by 2020 – 21 under its Go green Initiatives?
a) Ministry of coal
b) Ministry of Defence
c) Ministry of railways
d) Ministry of Finance
1) Answer: b)
Indian Councils Act of 1909, also called Morley-Minto Reforms, series of reform measures enacted in 1909 by the British Parliament, the main component of which directly introduced the elective principle to membership in the imperial and local legislative councils in India.
2) Answer: d)
The ruins of Mohenjodaro and Harappa show that these were magnificent merchant cities-well planned, scientifically laid, and well looked after. They had wide roads and a well-developed drainage system. The houses were made of baked bricks and had two or more storeys.
3) Answer: d)
Ferrous minerals are those minerals contain iron – metallic in nature e.g. iron ore, manganese.
Non-Ferrous minerals are those minerals which do not iron .e.g. copper, gold, lead etc.
4) Answer: c)
The Fabaceae or Leguminosae, commonly known as the legume, pea, or bean family, are a large and economically important family of flowering plants. It includes trees, shrubs, and perennial or annual herbaceous plants, which are easily recognized by their fruit and their compound, stipulated leaves.
5) Answer: b)
A respirometer is a device used to measure the rate of respiration of a living organism by measuring its rate of exchange of oxygen and/or carbon dioxide. They allow investigation into how factors such as age, or chemicals affect the rate of respiration.
6) Answer: d)
National Entrepreneurship Awards 2018, aimed at recognizing and honoring outstanding young first-generation entrepreneurs and those who have contributed immensely in building the entrepreneurship ecosystem, were presented by the Minister of Commerce and Industry & Civil Aviation Shri Suresh Prabhu and the Minister of state for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Shri Ananthkumar Hegde.
7) Answer: c)
National Heritage City Development and Augmentation Yojana was launched on 21 January 2015 with the aim of bringing together urban planning, economic growth and heritage conservation in an inclusive manner to preserve the heritage character of each Heritage City.
8) Answer: a)
The RBI has appointed an eight-member expert committee headed by former SEBI chairman U.K. Sinha to comprehensively review and propose long-term solutions for revival of the micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME) sector.
9) Answer: b)
US-based Kathak exponent Anindita Neogy Anaam will be honoured with the National Nritya Shiromani award for promoting the dance form across the world.
10) Answer: c)
Railways have undertaken some major initiatives to Go Green. Ministry of Railways has planned to set up 1000 Mega Watt (MW) solar power by 2020-21 which would help Railways to source about 10% of its electrical energy from renewable source.