Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2019 Practice Test Questions. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2019 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2019 Examination.
1) The championship is named after Ranjitsinhji Vibhaji Jadeja, who was famously referred to as
a) Ranji Trophy
b) Duleep Trophy
c) Agha Khan Cup
d) Santhosh Trophy
2) Which of the following article defines about Permanent account number of Indian citizen in the Finance Act, 2017?
a) Section 139Z
b) Section 129A
c) Section 119A
d) Section 139A
3) Prespa Agreement is related to which of the following country?
4) The union cabinet has approved the abolition of Ombudsman for which of the following institution?
a) Income Tax Department
b) Banking services
d) None of these
5) Which of the following country is the second largest consumer and importer of LPG in the world?
6) Which of the following /UT Government has launched Zero fatality Corridor with the aim to curb the number of accidents?
b) Himachal Pradesh
c) Tamil Nadu
7) Which of the following is an initiative for Diaspora engagement which familiarizes Indian-origin youth (18-30 years) with their Indian roots and contemporary India?
a) Know your Nation
b) Know India programme
c) India famous Young
d) Know India Famous
8) Which of the following year has set to be the target to elimination Tuberculosis for India?
9) Who won the 2019 El Salvador presidential election?
a) Nayib Bukele
b) Carlos Callejas
c) Hugo Martinez
d) None of above
10) Saurav Ghosal is related to which of the following sports?
a) Squash Player
1) Answer: a)
Sir Ranjitsinhji Vibhaji Jadeja, GCSI GBE, often known as Ranji, was the ruler of the Indian princely state of Nawanagar from 1907 to 1933, as Maharaja Jam Saheb, and a noted Test cricketer who played for the English cricket team.
2) Answer: d)
Section 139A inter-alia provides that every person specified therein and who has not been allotted a permanent account number shall apply to the Assessing Officer for allotment of a Permanent Account Number (PAN).
3) Answer: a)
Macedonia signed a landmark agreement to change its name to North Macedonia, sealing a deal with Greece that would, if ratified, resolve a decades-old dispute and pave the way for the enlargement of the European Union and NATO.
The Greek and Macedonian foreign ministers signed the agreement on the banks of the Prespa Lake District in northern Greece, which the two countries share along with Albania, in a ceremony attended by Mr. Tsipras and Prime Minister Zoran Zaev of Macedonia.
4) Answer: a)
The Union Cabinet headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has approved the abolition of institutions of Ombudsman for income tax and indirect tax. The office of Income-Tax Ombudsman was set up in 2003 to deal with grievances of public related to the settlement of complaints relating to income tax.
5) Answer: a)
India becomes world’s 2nd largest LPG importer after China. India has become the world’s second largest importer of liquefied petroleum gas as its government pushes cleaner alternatives to traditional cooking fuels such as firewood and cow dung.
6) Answer: d)
In a first-of-its-kind initiative, the Delhi government said it will develop a four-kilometre stretch of road in north Delhi as a “zero fatality corridor”.
The stretch between Burari chowk to Bhalswa chowk, which officials said was accident-prone, will be taken up under the pilot project.
7) Answer: b)
Know India Programme (KIP) is a flagship initiative for Diaspora engagement which familiarizes Indian-origin youth (18-30 years) with their Indian roots and contemporary India, through a three-week orientation programme organised by the Ministry. In 2016, the scheme was revamped to increase duration from 21 to 25 days, with a 10-day visit to one or two States and preference given to PIOs from Girmitiya countries.
8) Answer: b)
India fixed the target to eliminate Tuberculosis from the nation by the year 2025.
9) Answer: a)
Nayib Bukele, a former mayor of El Salvador’s capital, has won a landslide victory 2019 El Salvador presidential election.
10) Answer: a)
Saurav Ghosal is a professional squash player from India and reached a career-high world ranking of World No. 11 in October 2018.