SSC MTS Apply Online 2021: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the recruitment of SSC MTS 2021 notification on 5th February 2021. Interested candidates can start filling the SSC MTS apply online 2021 form from February 05, 2021, to March 21, 2021. Candidates should submit their SSC MTS apply 2021 online form before the last date. SSC MTS exam is a national level examination conducted by the Staff selection commission to select eligible candidates in General Central Service Group-C non-gazetted, non-ministerial posts in various ministries, departments and offices of Government of India. The SSC MTS Tier I exam will be for 100 marks which should be completed within stipulated 90 minutes time and the SSC MTS Tier II exam will be for 50 marks and it should be completed within 30 minutes. The detailed steps on how to fill SSC MTS apply online 2021 form for the 2021 Recruitment Exam is given below for your reference.
SSC MTS 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can make a note on the important dates given below before start applying for the post of SSC MTS.
|1||Starting Date to Apply Online||5th February 2021|
|2||Final Date for Submission||21st March 2021|
|3||Last date for making an online fee payment||23rd March 2021|
|4||Last date for the generation of offline Challan||25th March 2021|
|5||Last date for payment through Challan||29th March 2021|
|6||Release of Admit Card||3rd week of June|
|7||Tentative Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||1st July to 20th July 2021|
|8||Tentative Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper)||21st November 2021|
|9||The Tentative date for Result||To be updated soon|
Mandatory things Required Before Filling SSC MTS Online Application Form
- Active email id
- Active phone number
- Any valid photo ID card(Aadhar Card, PAN Card etc)
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Scanned copy of coloured passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of candidates signature image.
- PwD Certificate, if applicable
- For online payment– Debit/Credit Card details/Net banking
Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature
Following is the file format and dimension of the candidate’s scanned Photograph and Signature as per the guidelines provided by SSC to fill SSC MTS Apply online 2021 form.
- Photograph: Scanned color passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height), Applications with a blurred photograph will be rejected.
- Signature: Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB) Image dimension of the signature should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 3.0 cm (height), Applications with blurred signature will be rejected.
SSC MTS Apply Online 2021: Complete Details
Steps to Follow to fill SSC MTS Apply Online 2021 Form
- Enter into the official website of www.ssc.nic.in
- You will find the “ Register Now” button on the official page. Tap the button to start the SSC MTS Online Application process
- Fill the Mandatory details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Address, Contact Number, Email ID etc to complete registration for filling SSC MTS Apply online 2021 form.
- Tap the submit button, you will get the application number and the login ID and password will be sent to the registered email ID.
- Next step is to fill the SSC MTS Apply online 2021 application
- Login using the ID and password and continue the application process
- Upload your recently taken passport size photo and signature with the right dimensions
- Fill up your educational qualification, and your choice of exam centre and tap the submit button.
- Paying the application fee is the final step of the application process. Make the payment with online modes available
- Tap the submit button
- Download, save and take the print out for future reference.
SSC MTS 2021- Application Fees
- General and OBC – Rs 100/-
- Women /SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen – Nil.
Fee can be paid via Online or Offline/SBI Challan Mode.
SSC MTS- Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern of SSC MTS Paper -I and Paper -II given below.
|Subjects||Marks||Number Of Questions||Total Duration General & PwD Candidates|
|General English||25||25||General- 90 Minutes
PwD- 120 Minutes
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
|Subject||Marks||Total Duration for General & PWD candidates|
|Short Essay/Letter in English Language or any language included in the 8th Schedule of the Constitution||50||General – 30 minutes
PwD – 40 minutes
SSC MTS – Exam Syllabus
Check below the section-wise SSC MTS Exam syllabus
|English Language||General Reasoning||Quantitative Aptitude||General Awareness|
Synonyms and Antonyms
Sentence correction. English writing ability
|Similarities & Differences,
Space Visualization, Problem Solving, Analysis,
Decision Making, Visual Memory, Observation, Relationship Concepts, Non-Verbal Series, Figure Classification, Analytical Functions etc.
Ratio and Proportion, Profit and Loss,
Time and Distance,
Time and work
Simple & Compound Interest,
Arithmetical Number Series, Arithmetical Operations,
Decimals and Fractions, Relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Use Of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, etc.
Indian Constitution, Booker and National Awards, Award-Winning Books, Awards and Honors, History, Culture, Science, Inventions & Discoveries,
Financial and Economic News
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Can we make the Exam fee payment for SSC MTS Apply Online form in offline mode?
A. Yes, the fee payment for SSC MTS apply online form can also be paid through offline mode through bank challan.
Q. What is the total marks for short essay/ letter writing?
A. Short essay/ letter writing is for a total of 50 marks
Q. How to get the password for the application process?
A. Once after the registration process, login ID and password will be sent through the registered Email ID.
Q. What happens if we fail to do the payment?
A. Your application will be cancelled, if you did not make the payment
Q. What is the total time allotted to complete paper I for the PwD category?
A. A total of 120 Minutes is provided for the PwD candidates.