Dear Aspirants, you can find the Quantitative Aptitude questions with detailed explanations for the SSC exams. Nowadays the competitive level of the exam has been increasing consistently. Due to the great demand for the government job, the level of the toughness reached greater. Candidates have to enhance the preparation process in order to drive in the right path. It doesn’t need to clear the prescribed cutoff. You must have to score good marks more than the cut off marks to get into the final provisional list. Here we have updating the Quantitative Aptitude questions with detailed explanations on a daily basis. You can practice with us and measure your level of preparation. According to that you can sculpt yourself in a proper way. SSC aspirants kindly make use of it and grab your success in your career.
(a) 1 – cos2 θ
(b) sin θ
(c) cosec θ
(d) sec2 θ
2) If x and y are positive acute angles such that sin(4x – y) = 1 and cos(2x + y) = 1/2, then what is the value of cot (x + 2y)?
(d) Cannot be determined
3) 80 m away from the foot of the tower, the angle of elevation of the top of the tower is 60°. What is the height (in metres) of the tower?
4) The respective ratio between the height of tower and the point at some distance from its foot is 57 : 19√3. What is the angle (in degrees) of elevation of the top of the tower?
Directions (6-10): The given pie chart shows the expenditure (in degrees) incurred on making a motorcycle.
6) If the total expenditure incurred is Rs 60000, then what is the expenditure on seat?
7) If the expenditure incurred on tyres is Rs 15000, then what is the expenditure incurred on painting?
8) Expenditure incurred on others is how much percent more than the expenditure incurred on paint?
9) The expenditure incurred on seat is how much percent less than the expenditure incurred on tyres?
10) If the expenditure on tyres is Rs 10000, then the expenditure on paint is how much more (in Rs) more than the expenditure on seat?
1) Answer: C
Put θ = 45°
2) Answer: C
3) Answer: C
We know that,
4) Answer: C
5) Answer: A
6) Answer: D
7) Answer: C
8) Answer: C
9) Answer: A
10) Answer: B
|Check Here to View SSC CGL / CHSL 2021 Quantitative Aptitude Questions|
|Day – 19||Day – 18||Day – 17|