Dear Aspirants, you can find the Quantitative Aptitude questions with detailed explanations for the SSC exams. Nowadays the competitive level of the exam has been increasing consistently. Due to the great demand for the government job, the level of the toughness reached greater. Candidates have to enhance the preparation process in order to drive in the right path. It doesn’t need to clear the prescribed cutoff. You must have to score good marks more than the cut off marks to get into the final provisional list. Here we have updating the Quantitative Aptitude questions with detailed explanations on a daily basis. You can practice with us and measure your level of preparation. According to that you can sculpt yourself in a proper way. SSC aspirants kindly make use of it and grab your success in your career.
2) If x + y = 7, then what is the value of x3 + y3 + 21xy?
3) If 2a – (2/a) + 4 = 0, then what is the value of a3 – (1/a3 )+ 14?
4) If α and β are the roots of the equation x2 – x + 3 = 0, then what is the value of α4 + β4?
6) PQR is an isosceles triangle with such that PQ = PR = 15 cm and QR = 24 cm. PS is a perpendicular bisector of the base QR. What is the length (in cm) of PS?
7) ABCD is a cyclic quadrilateral and AB is the diameter of the circle. If ∠CAB = 48°, then what is the value (in degrees) of ∠ADC?
8) Two tangents are drawn from a point P to a circle at Q and R. If O is the centre of the circle and ∠QOP = 40°, then what is the value (in degrees) of ∠QPR?
9) In the given figure, OQ = QR = RT and O is the centre of the circle. What is the PTQ?
10) ABC is a triangle which is right angled at A and a perpendicular AD is drawn on the hypotenuse BC. If BC = 8 and AD = 3, then what is the value of AB × AC?
1) Answer: B
2) Answers: A
Put x = 7
y = 0 x + y = 7
7 = 7
So, put those value in given expression-
3) Answer: C
4) Answer: A
5) Answer: C
Put x = 1,
6) Answer: D
7) Answer: C
8) Answer: D
9) Answer: B
OQ = QR = RT
OQ = OP = PS = SO = OR (form equilateral triangles)
So , all angles should be 60 degree.
10) Answer: B
BC = 8, AD = 3
We know that,
AB × AC = BC × AD
= 8 × 3 = 24
|Check Here to View SSC CGL / CHSL 2021 Quantitative Aptitude Questions|
|Day – 21||Day – 20||Day – 19|