IBPS PO Apply Online 2019 – The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is Conducting IBPS PO 2019 exam. The IBPS PO Apply online link-activated from 07th Aug 2019. As you know IBPS PO is one of the toughest exams to take upon. Ensure the eligibility to file IBPS PO online application. We here providing the guidelines on IBPS PO apply online form 2019. candidates can take a look at this article and Apply online before of closing date as mention on official notification. Read this article till the end we hope it will be helpful for you to fill the IBPS PO Apply online application form without any doubts.
“To all the aspirants, we are coming up with an excellent discount offer for you. All the visitors of this page can avail the discount by using the coupon code mentioned below”
IBPS PO Apply Online 2019 Details
|On-line registration & Payment of fee||07-08-2019 to 28-08-2019|
|A download of Call letters for Pre-exam training||September 2019|
|Conduct of Pre-exam training||23-09-2019 to 28-09-2019|
|The download of call letters for online preliminary exam||October 2019|
|IBPS PO Preliminary Exam Date||12th, 13th, 19th and 20th October 2019|
|Result of the preliminary exam||October/ November 2019|
|The download of call letters for online main exam||November 2019|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Date||30th November 2019|
|Declaration of IBPS PO Mains Exam Result||December 2019|
|A download of IBPS PO Interview Call Letter||January 2020|
|Conduct of IBPS PO Interview||January / February 2020|
|Provisional allotment order||April 2020|
IBPS PO Apply online 2019:
The IBPS PO exam can be applied only through the online mode. The personal details given should be true and legitimate. So be careful while filling the IBPS PO Apply online application. If any false data is given, the candidature of the applicant can be canceled at any stage of the recruitment. Also, completely fill all the highlighted mandatory fields. Now, candidates wait for the IBPS PO official notification to release soon. Candidates start to fill online application, once the official notification mentioning the start date gets released. Also to avoid any technical issues, use any of the following browsers;
- Internet Explorer 8.0 and above
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above
- Google Chrome 3.0 and above
Must have things for candidates while applying for the IBPS PO exam are;
- Your valid Email Id and your permanent mobile number.
- Scanned copy of your passport size photograph, handwritten declaration, signature, and left thumb impression in the prescribed size mentioned by the IBPS.
- The documents for paying the online application fee.
Steps to Follow for the IBPS PO Apply online 2019:
1: Log on to the official page of IBPS.
2: Now, click on CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION link on the top right corner of the page.
3: After clicking the above link you get the first section of the online application form. Fill all your basic information including the highlighted mandatory fields empty. After finishing click the Save and Next button at the bottom.
4: Then you will go to the second section where you have to upload your photograph and signature. The permissible size of the photograph is 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm. Only passport size photograph must be uploaded. Also, both the photograph and the signature must be clear and legible. Permissible file size of the photograph must be of minimum 20 KB and of maximum 50 KB and that of the signature must be of minimum 10 KB and of maximum 20 KB. So don’t go beyond this size. After completing this section click the ‘Next’ button.
5: Then upload your left thumb impression and a handwritten declaration. The permissible size of the file is 10kb to 20kb. So don’t go beyond this size.
6: In the third section you have to fill your personal details, educational qualification, and work experience. After filling all the choices click the Save and Next button.
7: After completing the above steps you can check for the errors in the preview of your application. you can edit if any errors found. Any changes can’t be made after the data is uploaded and saved.
8: The final step is the online fee payment through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking etc.
9: Finally click on the Submit button. So, your application will be successfully submitted.
What is the Eligibility Criteria to IBPS PO Apply Online?
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
i.e. A candidate should have not born earlier than 02.08.1989 and not later than 01.08.1999 (both dates are inclusive)
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||10 years|
|Persons with Domicile of Jammu & Kashmir during the period of 1-1-1980 to 31-12-1989||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Any degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the government or its any equivalent recognized by the Central Government. Also, you should have a valid mark sheet/degree certificate.
Get More Details – IBPS PO Eligibility Details
IBPS PO Exam Pattern
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- There are three sections in the IBPS PO prelims exam namely English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
- Totally 100 questions are asked combining 3 sections. 20 minutes of time is given to each section. So you cannot swap between three sections. And, the total marks for this exam is 100.
- 0.25 mark is deducted for each wrong answer. So don’t give fluke answers.
- Shortlisted candidates from this exam will be called for the IBPS PO mains exam. You should clear both the sectional cut off and the overall cut off.
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Get More Details – IBPS PO Study Material
Phase – II: Main Examination
- The main Exam includes objective test (200 marks) and Descriptive Test (25 marks). Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests are online tests.
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|3||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|4||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|Descriptive Test||2||25||30 minutes|
- Objective Test:
- IBPS PO mains exam will have 4 sections namely reasoning & computer aptitude, English language, data analysis & interpretation, and general economy & banking awareness.
- Sectional timing is there and so you cannot swap between the sections.
- 1/4th of the marks is deducted for every wrong answer. So don’t do fluke works.
2. Descriptive Test:
- After completing the 4 sections, a descriptive test will appear. It will be in online mode.
- In the descriptive test, you have to type a letter-writing and an essay in 30 minutes.
- Students clearing the mains cutoff will be called for the final interview round. Also, candidates should clear both the sectional cut off and the overall cut off.
- The total marks for this section is 25.
Phase – III: Interview
- The candidates who clear the mains cutoff are called for the personal interview round. The total marks for this round are 100.
- Candidates should score at least 40% to clear the interview round. Also, for reserved candidates, the minimum qualifying marks is 35%.
- In the final merit list preparation, the mark is converted to 20. The final allotment is done based on the marks obtained from the mains exam and interview. The ratio marks taken from the mains exam and interview is 80:20 respectively. In the interview round the communication skills play an important role.
Get Exclusive Test Packs:
- Take IBPS PO Prelims Mock Test
- Practice IBPS PO Mains Mock Test
- Take IBPS PO Combo Mock Test (pre & Mains)
/ 5. Reviews